Hamas seeks to 'emancipate' Gaza from PA

That's good news.

The PA is just an Israeli front organization controlled by the Zionists.

And could care less about the people of Gaza. :cool:

Exactly right. The PA is an Israeli tool. The US and Israel believes the job of the PA is to help pacify the Palestinians for the occupation.

They lost the election but still pretend to be the government.
Then you need to go have those usurpers drug out of office. Should be easy for Freedom Fighters.

That's good news.

The PA is just an Israeli front organization controlled by the Zionists.

And could care less about the people of Gaza. :cool:

Exactly right. The PA is an Israeli tool. The US and Israel believes the job of the PA is to help pacify the Palestinians for the occupation.

They lost the election but still pretend to be the government.

To grease the rails for the Islamic hate train, why not suggest to the greenhat murderers they make a point of symbolically showing how an Islamic terrorist government begins the process of stepping down from visibly governing an Islamic terrorist quasi-state by reigniting the civil war that they fought a few years ago.

To grease the rails for the Islamic hate train, why not suggest to the greenhat murderers they make a point of symbolically showing how an Islamic terrorist government begins the process of stepping down from visibly governing an Islamic terrorist quasi-state by reigniting the civil war that they fought a few years ago.
LOL, bet you repeat that run-on sentence real fast 3 times without making a mistake!! :lol: :lol:

LOL, bet you repeat that run-on sentence real fast 3 times without making a mistake!! :lol: :lol:
Since Sunni Man likes to LOL, do you think he LOLs every time he reads about his Sunni brethren suicide or car bombing Shiites in the streets of Pakistan and Iraq?

jt2

I was betting your post would be as pointless as usual.

Oh so you converted to the stuff and get your propaganda in the masjid------same thing
None of this stuff has ever been discussed at any mosque that I have ever attended.

I just read the news like everyone else and put 2+2 together.

It's not hard to figure out once you know the main players and their geopolitical agenda. :cool:

OOOOOHHH~~~~ you know that line too------ it usually comes right between the "salat" and the idiotic feverntly hateful khutbah jumaat did you do the YITBACH AL_______ prayers this past jumah?

I was betting your post would be as pointless as usual.
Hope I didn't disappoint and that you won your bet!! :eusa_angel:

You never fail to be a disappointment.

Late edit - I returned that little red box you've been stalking me with. You should avoid adding posts as assembling words into meaningful sentences seems to be a challenge for you.

Last edited:
BEIRUT, (PIC)-- Hamas’s international relations official Osama Hamdan denied media reports alleging his movement would declare the independence of the Gaza Strip, describing such news as “completely untrue”.

Hamdan asserted, in exclusive statements to Quds Press on Sunday, that what Hamas and all the Palestinians seek from strengthening and developing ties with Egypt is liberating Palestine and not dividing it.

Hamdan: Press reports on Hamas intentions regarding Gaza false rumors

New Topics

Forum List

Back