Hamas SCUM !

Israeli forces where in gaza at that time too so they were dealing with a lot of violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSO_MGNw1Q&feature=g-vrec

46:23-47:13

and people defend these animals ? He's a freakin kid !!!

irked.gif

Israelis teach their kids the same shit...are we supposed to be surprised ? And they are an occupied people

Israelis teach their kids the same shit...are we supposed to be surprised ? And they are an occupied people

Typically lame excuse. Are you really a 12 year old? You seem a bit older.

That's not an excuse you moron..that's a fact Israelis give weopons to their settler kids

Even Israeli kids have to learn to protect themselves. They never know when some "peaceful" Arab is going to sneak into their neighborhood and try to slit their throats.

Typically lame excuse. Are you really a 12 year old? You seem a bit older.

That's not an excuse you moron..that's a fact Israelis give weopons to their settler kids

Even Israeli kids have to learn to protect themselves. They never know when some "peaceful" Arab is going to sneak into their neighborhood and try to slit their throats.

And palestinain children need to defend themselves....they never know when an IDF sniper is gonna murder them...or the IDF will throw tear gas and murder them....or if a tank is gonna run them over...or if a bulldozer will run them over....or an Israeli f16 is gonna drop a thousand pound bomb on their school and detach their body parts....ya know .....they have to worry just a little bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSO_MGNw1Q&feature=g-vrec

46:23-47:13

and people defend these animals ? He's a freakin kid !!!

irked.gif

i don't know who defends HAMAS, but i sure as hell know who created it. HAMAS is israel's child and sprung from her evil loins, bought and paid for so as not to have to deal with a more secular PLO.

i am going to leave it up to you to delve into the shadey, double dealing, shylock aspects and stereotypes reinforced by the above. if you spent half the time seeking peacce as you do generating excuses to continue making war you wouldn't create organisations like HAMAS.

as for defending animals, what ever did happen to that little jewish girl who was gang raped by israeli soldiers from the time she was 11 'til the time she was 14. you know the one...the little girl who they said was engaging in consentual sex with 30+ braave men of the IDF. oh, forget it. i probably don't understand. there is probably something very talmudic about it that will take me years of study to learn how to place the blame at that little girl's feet.

Forum List

Back