Hamas Reiterates Claim to All of Israel

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip
Rocco...how are Palestinians supposed to "make the necessary progress that will benefit its people and the future of all Palestinians,,," when Israel continues a policy of "creeping annexation" set in motion decades before the Jewish State came into official existence?

I heard about what amounts to the
"CREEPING ANNEXATION" theory--
more than 45 years
ago when I first encountered muslims eager to
tell me about their reality-----in fact it accounts
for 1400 years of massacres against jews
by muslims------THE KNOWLEGE THAT
JEWS ARE OUT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

got that world? you want to slit the throats
of infants -----just claim that YOU KNOW ---
that they are of a group out to TAKE OVER
THE WORLD AND DESTROY YOURS

Muhummad attacked, raped and pillaged
Khaybar because of what he decided
they WOULD DO SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE

to wit----DESTROY ISLAAAAAM

p f tinmore; et al,

this is an argument on which of the two factions are better. I would say it is a choice between the lesser of two evils.

indeed. The west bank is promoting an economy that is dependent on israel and other foreign actors. They hinge their economy on the whims of israel and others.

Hamas, on the other hand, is developing an economy that is self sustainable and independent from hostile forces.

Remember that it was hamas who called for an end to suicide bombings. It was hamas who proposed a long term truce with israel. It was hamas who stopped firing rockets out of gaza. Most rockets have been fired by fatah. Some by others.

Hamas has put a lot of effort into a peaceful solution. They have had diplomatic visits to the governments of several countries. They have received many delegations from other governments and private groups working on peace and economic development.

How often does anyone go to the west bank?
(comment)

hamas has an open agenda against the israeli. Are the palestinians ready to openly establish peace?

Most respectfully,
r

I think you have it backwards, the US and Israel have an agenda against Hamas!

p f tinmore; et al,

this is an argument on which of the two factions are better. I would say it is a choice between the lesser of two evils.

indeed. The west bank is promoting an economy that is dependent on israel and other foreign actors. They hinge their economy on the whims of israel and others.

Hamas, on the other hand, is developing an economy that is self sustainable and independent from hostile forces.

Remember that it was hamas who called for an end to suicide bombings. It was hamas who proposed a long term truce with israel. It was hamas who stopped firing rockets out of gaza. Most rockets have been fired by fatah. Some by others.

Hamas has put a lot of effort into a peaceful solution. They have had diplomatic visits to the governments of several countries. They have received many delegations from other governments and private groups working on peace and economic development.

How often does anyone go to the west bank?
(comment)

hamas has an open agenda against the israeli. Are the palestinians ready to openly establish peace?

Most respectfully,
r

I wonder why that is

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Yes, this is a time frame discrepancy.

(comment)

Most respectfully,
r

(COMMENT)

Israel was created in 1948 to further the promise of a Jewish National Home. It was in a time before Hamas.

Hamas was created in 1988 (four decades later) for the express purpose of combating the Jewish Homeland (Israel). The Jewish State [alla GA Res 181(II)] was not created to oppose Hamas, it was Hamas that was created to oppose the Jewish State.

There can be no question on this.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
p f tinmore; et al,

(comment)

Most respectfully,
r

I wonder why that is

bunch of blowed up kids might have something to do with it:doubt:

SherriMunnerlyn; et al,

Yes, this is a time frame discrepancy.

(comment)

Most respectfully,
r

(COMMENT)

Israel was created in 1948 to further the promise of a Jewish National Home. It was in a time before Hamas.

Hamas was created in 1988 (four decades later) for the express purpose of combating the Jewish Homeland (Israel). The Jewish State [alla GA Res 181(II)] was not created to oppose Hamas, it was Hamas that was created to oppose the Jewish State.

There can be no question on this.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, Israel occupies Palestine.

No other people would accept that. The Palestinians are no different than anyone else.

New Topics

Forum List

Back