Hamas raids aid trucks, sells supplies

Actually, the "Palestinians" before 1967. Between 1948-1967, there were no freedom movements to free Gaza and the West Bank from Egypt and Jordan. The people who lived in Gaza were Egyptians and the people who lived in the West Bank were Jordanians. It wasn't until Egypt, Syria and Jordan were about to surprise attack Israel, which Israel won, that Israel won those lands from war. Not stolen. Won. Just like the US won this land from the British Empire in war. Guess I don't see you in here blasting those pesky colonists about stealing land from the Brits! Go call Gordon Brown or even Queen Elizabeth! Go tell them how we stole this land! Or how Poland stole land from Germany! Do you have any idea how much land Russia has "stolen" in war?

Your problem, my friend, is not that you're anti-Israeli. It's that you're anti-semitic and anti-Jewish. The problem with idiots like you is that when another country wins land in war, it's ok. When the Jews do it, they're stealing land from these poor Arabs. The difference is, with you, when everyone else does things, it's ok, it's defensable somehow. It's ok that Al Queda flew two large jets into our buildings, because of America's support for Israel. But if the Jews do anything, "DAMN THOSE JEWS!" Oh no, you won't publicly say it out loud. You won't say "DAMN JEWS I HATE JEWS!" You'll just say Israelis. Have you seen Israel, lately? It's got lots and lots of... JEWS!

Oh bullshit, David. This is the classic criticize Israel and you're an anti-semite.
Right up there with if you criticize America your not patriotic. This labeling of people as anti-semites is going to seriously backfire on you one day.

Actually, the "Palestinians" before 1967. Between 1948-1967, there were no freedom movements to free Gaza and the West Bank from Egypt and Jordan. The people who lived in Gaza were Egyptians and the people who lived in the West Bank were Jordanians. It wasn't until Egypt, Syria and Jordan were about to surprise attack Israel, which Israel won, that Israel won those lands from war. Not stolen. Won. Just like the US won this land from the British Empire in war. Guess I don't see you in here blasting those pesky colonists about stealing land from the Brits! Go call Gordon Brown or even Queen Elizabeth! Go tell them how we stole this land! Or how Poland stole land from Germany! Do you have any idea how much land Russia has "stolen" in war?

Your problem, my friend, is not that you're anti-Israeli. It's that you're anti-semitic and anti-Jewish. The problem with idiots like you is that when another country wins land in war, it's ok. When the Jews do it, they're stealing land from these poor Arabs. The difference is, with you, when everyone else does things, it's ok, it's defensable somehow. It's ok that Al Queda flew two large jets into our buildings, because of America's support for Israel. But if the Jews do anything, "DAMN THOSE JEWS!" Oh no, you won't publicly say it out loud. You won't say "DAMN JEWS I HATE JEWS!" You'll just say Israelis. Have you seen Israel, lately? It's got lots and lots of... JEWS!

Some of this is correct except the Israelis (as well as the neocons within the USA) are the one's that did 9/11. Now that's a reason to be what you claim I am isn't it?

The other thing is how the Israelis stole the land. If it wasn't for their big brother, the occupied US Government, there would be no Israel. They KILLED and injured Americans in that war. No it was NOT a mistake. I don't support killing Americans. Between this 1967 terrorist act and 9/11 on America I say into the sea with them.

Some of this is correct except the Israelis (as well as the neocons within the USA) are the one's that did 9/11. Now that's a reason to be what you claim I am isn't it?

The other thing is how the Israelis stole the land. If it wasn't for their big brother, the occupied US Government, there would be no Israel. They KILLED and injured Americans in that war. No it was NOT a mistake. I don't support killing Americans. Between this 1967 terrorist act and 9/11 on America I say into the sea with them.

oh camel turds---there isn't a shred of evidence that Isreal had a thing to do with 9/11.

racists and anti-semitesl, especially low-life ones with no intellectual honesty, can always find other racists and anti-semites to back up their hatred.

so keep your :razz: to yourself.

Thanks. :lol:

It's better to being an antisemite then traitor that supports the terrorist state of Israel.

The Israelis (the ones that have the Talmud as their law) are the biggest racists on the planet earth.

Forum List

Back