Hamas raids aid trucks, sells supplies

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
Hamas on Monday raids some 100 aid trucks that Isreal had allowed into Gaza, stole their contents and sold them to the highest bidders.

The IDF said that since terminal activity is coordinated with UNRWA and the Red Cross, Israel could do nothing to prevent such raids, Israel Radio reported.

Between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., the army had ceased all military activity in Gaza and once again established a "humanitarian corridor" to help facilitate the transfer of the supplies.

The Kerem Shalom and Karni crossings had been opened to allow in the aid trucks.

Security officials at Kerem Shalom thwarted an attempt to smuggle electrical goods, disguised as humanitarian supplies, into Gaza. The electrical goods included computers, infra-red cameras, ovens, microwaves and other electronic equipment.

Defense Minister Ehud Barak has forbidden the entry of electronics to Gaza since the goods do not fall under the category of humanitarian aid. Some electronic equipment has been let in as per an official Palestinian request, such as equipment used to repair the damaged electrical grid in Gaza.

Meanwhile, the IDF said it was considering the establishment of a field hospital near the Gaza Strip to help treat Palestinians wounded during the fighting between Israel and Hamas.

The plan would be to establish the field hospital outside the Gaza Strip, but the IDF is also considering the possibility of setting up the hospital inside the Strip so that it would be easier to access.

Also Monday, in an effort to promote Israeli humanitarian efforts in the Gaza Strip, the Defense Ministry launched a new Web site that has three cameras with a live feed of the Kerem Shalom cargo crossing.

The feed will operate when the crossing is open.

The footage can be viewed at: ôòéìåú äîòáøéí ùì îùøã äáéèçåï

The IDF has facilitated the transfer of close to 800 trucks into the Gaza Strip with 17,000 tons of basic foods and medical supplies since the beginning of Operation Cast Lead.

Since the first three-hour humanitarian corridor was established last Wednesday, there have been conflicting claims by both Hamas and the IDF of the other side not honoring the temporary calm.

On Thursday, a Palestinian driver of a UN supply truck was killed near the Erez border crossing.

In a press conference in Jerusalem on Sunday, UNRWA claimed that the death was caused by IDF troops. An IDF captain disputed the claim, telling the Post that "the initial inquiry indicates that it was not IDF fire that killed him" and that according to some reports the driver was killed by sniper fire.

In a similar incident, the army claimed that Hamas operatives violated the three hours of calm on Friday by targeting border crossings with mortar fire. No one was wounded in the attack.

Despite the breaches, the IDF has for the past week announced at the beginning of each day that it would abide by the self-imposed daily ceasefire, so long as it does not come under enemy fire.

Hamas raids aid trucks, sells supplies | Confronting Hamas | Jerusalem Post

Does anybody NOW understand why I suggested that a true humanitarian effort would be to AIRDROP THOUSANDS OF CARE PACKAGES ALL OVER THE GAZA?!

Some of you were insulted that I suggested such a thing.

Some of you assumed I was doing so because I hate the Jews, some of you assumed I made that suggestion because I wanted to insult the Palestinians.

What I really wanted was to find a good way to provide relief to those people who are suffering at the hands of two retractable groups of warmongering assholes.

Hamas on Monday raids some 100 aid trucks that Isreal had allowed into Gaza, stole their contents and sold them to the highest bidders.

Perfect example of "Hamas dosen't give a shit about the Palastinean people"

fucking terrorists

fucking terrorists

I couldn't possible agree more.

I'm sure the Hamas supporters will be able to rationalize this somehow.

It is obvious that Israel made them do it since the current offensive has seriously curtailed Hamas' other fund raising methods.

Does anybody NOW understand why I suggested that a true humanitarian effort would be to AIRDROP THOUSANDS OF CARE PACKAGES ALL OVER THE GAZA?!

Some of you were insulted that I suggested such a thing.

Some of you assumed I was doing so because I hate the Jews, some of you assumed I made that suggestion because I wanted to insult the Palestinians.

What I really wanted was to find a good way to provide relief to those people who are suffering at the hands of two retractable groups of warmongering assholes.
actually, that like would be the best way to get relief in
but, the only group with the ability to do so would be the IDF
and more than likely Hamas would lie and tell the people not to eat it because it would be poisoned

fucking terrorists

No, I think "SHIT" is the one thing Hamas gives the most to the palestinian people. lol

Last edited:
Where is Truthmatters? How incredibly amazing that she isn't here to condemn these disgusting acts. Not only is Hamas terrorizing Israel, but now its terrorizing its own people that elected it!

Where is Truthmatters? How incredibly amazing that she isn't here to condemn these disgusting acts. Not only is Hamas terrorizing Israel, but now its terrorizing its own people that elected it!

Amazing innit? And OJ, and BAC, and Roberto, just to name a few! :lol:

As soon as this thread dies down they will be back in other threads claiming Israel is a monster and the Arabs are "freedom" fighters.

I would suggest we sticky this thread.

They wouldn't need any aid if it wasn't for the damn Israelis stealing their land, cutting off their imports, medical supplies, food, exports, electricity and water! Not to mention their FREEDOM. They're locked up in a frickin cage!

The Israelis are the REAL thieves, look what they're up to now. Attempting to steal their huge natural gas deposits off their coast

Assholes!

Last edited:
They wouldn't need any aid if it wasn't for the damn Israelis stealing their land, cutting off their imports, medical supplies, food, exports, electricity and water! Not to mention their FREEDOM. They're locked up in a frickin cage!

The Israelis are the REAL thieves, look what they're up to now. Attempting to steal their huge natural gas deposits off their coast

Assholes!
yeah, those damned JOOOOOOS

Forum List

Back