Hamas promises mass breach of Israeli border

I wonder why they don't fuck with the Egyptians? Perhaps they know there will be no mercy for their Arab brethern. And everyone knows that a majority of Palestinians in Gaza are actually Egyptian invaders anyhow.

"Starving tiger"? Hardly. More like "angry donkey" that can't handle when things don't go their way.

Hamas Gaza leader hints at mass breach of Israel border fence as he compares Palestinians to 'starving tiger'

:eusa_drool:...at least we see that israel restrains itself. "Protestors" - :206: even in turkey, you know -- get shot down...the newest 'protest' - tanks vs rocks [again] - i dunno, pretty gutsy. in pakistan, protesters....fahgetit. luckily, they [the palestinians] weren't too afraid to face the tanks with a rock [again]....

Good! i'm glad they went easy on the rock throwers and hard on the terrorists in syria [with their bombs and rockets pointed towards israel]. where's that licorice stick, assad?

hamass and their rocks. :cuckoo:

:heehee: popi...

This really is a difficult problem for Israel. (Mostly because we lay completely different expectations on Israel then we do upon other nations.)

But I would ask Team P what they think SHOULD be Israel's proper response to a mass breach of the border by rioters? Let's say 1000 people. What should Israel do?

I say dig a big, deep moat across the border and fill it with hungry crocodiles imported from Florida, or, fill it up with acid instead of water. Let them cross at their own peril. Gotta get medieval with those who have a medieval mentality.

This really is a difficult problem for Israel. (Mostly because we lay completely different expectations on Israel then we do upon other nations.)

But I would ask Team P what they think SHOULD be Israel's proper response to a mass breach of the border by rioters? Let's say 1000 people. What should Israel do?
Perhaps Israel should address their concerns.

Their concerns are "Jews having sovereignty on any land conquered by Muslims, instead of the Muslims "

It would have been the same had it been Christians getting sovereignty over that land.

lol This is the March of Return, so you must mean by addressing their concerns to let them all into Israel.

...that's happened before - even worse, when hamass and hezbollah and the rest of the crww wer
I say dig a big, deep moat across the border and fill it with hungry crocodiles imported from Florida, or, fill it up with acid instead of water. Let them cross at their own peril. Gotta get medieval with those who have a medieval mentality.

the state of israel, has the right to protect it's borders from....threats. palestinians are just stirring :stir: the pot. They're announcing that their going to storm the border....:salute: good luck with that joe. :tank:

....There should be triage units set up, and ambulances :itsok: on stand by.

They've been awfully vocal about their "concerns". They want to march to our Jerusalem and rip the hearts out of Jews along the way.

They CAN not have what they want.

So now what?

They've been awfully vocal about their "concerns". They want to march to our Jerusalem and rip the hearts out of Jews along the way.

So now what?
Sounds like the Crusaders March to Jerusalem, so long ago, killing every Jew they could find from Europe to Jerusalem.

So now what?

What usually happens to hostile invaders?

So now what?

What usually happens to hostile invaders?

Well, in the modern world that is a deeply difficult question. Especially if you are Israel where the rules tend to be somewhat .... different.

Maybe Hamas should address its own people's concerns, instead of stealing their money, and inciting them to commit violence and terror?

RE: Hamas promises mass breach of Israeli border
※→ et al,

This entire episode on the border is nothing more than HAMAS attempting to buy media coverage and gain international sympathy with the lives of the populace.

The goal of the border crossing arson event was to provoke the Security Services to close the crossing down in order to make the Gaza Strip look like it is under a modern-day siege.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, their concerned about too many live Jews in the world.

Half-Way-590-LI.jpg

It seems the Islamic holy month of terrorism, suicide / mass murder and generally creating mayhem, otherwise known as Ramadan, will coincide with the Tire Burning Riots 2018™️

As you might expect, there is concern that the beginning of the Islamic holy month of bringing death and destruction could be especially deadly and destructive along the Israeli border as those especially pious Arabs-Moslems are gushing with that zeal to fulfill the mandate of their politico-religious ideology, ie; killin’ Jews.

Ramadan predicted to start on May 15

Ramadan predicted to start on May 15

Ramadan this year is expected to begin on May 15, according to the Shariah Centre for Space and Astronomy.

the Shariah Centre for Space and Astronomy.”

All right, all right. Keep the laughter to a minimum, kuffar.

RE: Hamas promises mass breach of Israeli border
※→ et al,

This entire episode on the border is nothing more than HAMAS attempting to buy media coverage and gain international sympathy with the lives of the populace.

The goal of the border crossing arson event was to provoke the Security Services to close the crossing down in order to make the Gaza Strip look like it is under a modern-day siege.

Most Respectfully,
R
It is not a Hamas event.

Forum List

Back