Hamas Ponders Referendum to Incorporate Gaza into Russia

Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

Most Muslims have never read it, or care about it.
One man's opinion does not mean "Muslims" do it.

Oh look, these Jews engage in child sex so all Jews must do it.
Is that true or is it just some, more extreme, Jews?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/n...g-child-sexual-abuse.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

or maybe it's common for Jews to screw children

Raising awareness of child sexual abuse in Jewish communities | JPost | Israel News

You see, no matter how much posters try to blame Muslims for all the child sex in the world, we all have to admit there are problems in all communities and work together to get rid of these problems.

Most muslims cant read, they are kept illiterate by the religious ruling classes, so they are told what the books say and how the commands apply to them. But any religion that pushes for sex with babies is retarded and evil, any religion that allows sex with animals is perverted beyond meaning.

The latest figures in the UK show that 1% of the adult male muslim population has engaged in underage sex with girls as young as 12, at the moment the courts are full trying these cases and the defence has been the same all along "in my country this is legal". Now if 1% of the adult male population of Jews had been caught the headlines would have been calling for their expulsion and the execution of those caught.
For comparison the numbers for the other races/religions come in at less than 0.001% showing that islam has a major problem.

Well, golly gosh.

Minimum Legal Age of Consent - Female

If you take a look at the map, the majority of legal early sex is in non Muslim countries.
The Vatican allows sex at 14, far lower than most Muslim countries.

I still don't get the idea of the kiddie fiddling prophet stuff.
You have to look at history before you make judgement.

Bible: Child Marriage in Ancient Israelite times ? Paedophilia? | Discover The Truth

In other words, everyone did it, even the Jews.
Will you be condemning ancient Jews for their sex with three year old kids, or is that just a thing from history?
We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.

A Jewish girl isn't considered a "woman" and responsible for her sins in the eyes of God until after her first menustration and bat mitzvah which occurs after the age of 13.

Your 54 year old Mohammad engaged Aisha when she was only six and then married er raped her when she turned 8. This description of Mohammad "the perfect human being" is in your holy book.

Like to see the verses? You keep squirming to avoid the truth, but it's not going to help.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.....unless it suits you to bring it up and dosen't make Jews look bad.

Again you refuse to condemn or even admit there are Jews with this problem.
Why is that?

While you refuse to accept that islam has the major problem, and try to lay the blame at other peoples feet. Yes there is a problem in all races/religions with underage sex, but the only religion in the modern era that permits sex with children is islam. It is still prevalent in many Islamic nations and children are bought and sold with abandon.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.

A Jewish girl isn't considered a "woman" and responsible for her sins in the eyes of God until after her first menustration and bat mitzvah which occurs after the age of 13.

Your 54 year old Mohammad engaged Aisha when she was only six and then married er raped her when she turned 8. This description of Mohammad "the perfect human being" is in your holy book.

Like to see the verses? You keep squirming to avoid the truth, but it's not going to help.

We aren't talking about ancient times, dipstick.....unless it suits you to bring it up and dosen't make Jews look bad.

Again you refuse to condemn or even admit there are Jews with this problem.
Why is that?

While you refuse to accept that islam has the major problem, and try to lay the blame at other peoples feet. Yes there is a problem in all races/religions with underage sex, but the only religion in the modern era that permits sex with children is islam. It is still prevalent in many Islamic nations and children are bought and sold with abandon.

What a fucking idiot.
If anyone cares to read my posts in this thread, they'll see what a blithering idiot you are.
I have made my position clear as regards child sex and have been very clear in my condemnation of it.
You however, have totally failed to do so, even admit there is a problem in any community except Islam.

Forum List

Back