Hamas Planned 'Intifada' to seize the West Bank-

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hey there,

Great news to all the peace-lovers,

Shin Bet arrested 93 Hamas activists accused of planning a third inftifada, setting up terror cells in Jenin, Nablus, East Jerusalem, Ramallah, and Hebron.
Read more - Ynetnews

"Unity Government"? Team Palestine betray their own.
Fatah says Hamas placed its activists under house arrest during Gaza war - Middle East Israel News | Haaretz

Breaking ceasefires, committing war crimes of any sort, breaking agreements.. they can justify it or blame us somehow, but why can't they even trust their own Palestinians? How can we make peace with this kind of THINGS?

Now Team Palestine will probably say its all Israel's fault -wolf wolf- so here I mentioned it in the OP so you all won't have to do so..

Dan------I can understand why Hamas has to put their own under
house arrest-------Hamas has made itself and Gaza a victim of its own GRAMMAR SCHOOL CURRICULUM. It is tragic.
You cannot INCESSANTLY teach children and-----a naïve population of the GLORY OF KILLING DA JOOOOS and then
expect them to just HALT THE NOBLE ACTIVITY------on a dime. TOO MUCH MOMENTUM.....

Excellent work for ISA, Hamas said they won't stop firing rockets/attacking until the blockade would be lifted, and the fact they actually held the seize fire(almost) and negotiate..plus this penalty kick in their ass... End of the tunnel!:)

Hey there,

Shin Bet arrested 93 Hamas activists accused of planning a third inftifada, setting up terror cells in Jenin, Nablus, East Jerusalem, Ramallah, and Hebron.
Read more - Ynetnews

Fatah says Hamas placed its activists under house arrest during Gaza war - Middle East Israel News | Haaretz

Breaking ceasefires, committing war crimes of any sort, breaking agreements.. they can justify it or blame us somehow, but why can't they even trust their own Palestinians? How can we make peace with this kind of THINGS?

Now Team Palestine will probably say its all Israel's fault -wolf wolf- so here I mentioned it in the OP so you all won't have to do so..

Why ? whyjahafta do it, U.S.M.B. computer geek dude? You know, change everything !
MAN, whatta drag. thanks. It ain’t fun no more………. I’m all discombobulated !

Whatever……….

Oh, you were talking about:

HAMASS.

Blech. 7th century muslim filth. They’re so ignorant and backward………..how do you deal with them (terrorists) ?

UNFORTUNATELY, they’re such EVIL “scumbags” – you can’t actually DO THAT right over where they are because they’re shooting their rockets out from underneath their mothers BLOOMERS…………the lowlife pieces of garbage that they are……………..

they’re EXACTLY like al queda and ISIS ("isis" – I love how they – the media, even the president – are NOW referring to THEM as ISIL). I love it because as they’re speaking and saying “ISIL” it sounds JUST like ICEHOLE !

Love it. they're all Iceholes......

There is not a single example of Arab Muslim state without Islamic terrorism .. now expecting the Palestinians to be different is like expecting the sun to raise from the west.

Iran interfering in Israeli domestic affairs...
mad.gif

Iran Supreme Leader calls on Palestinians to pursue intifada against Israel
Wednesday 22nd February, 2017: Iran’s Supreme Leader called on Palestinians on Tuesday to pursue an uprising against Israel, suggesting the Israeli government was a "cancerous tumour" that should be confronted until Palestinians were completely liberated.
"... by Allah’s permission, we will see that this intifada will begin a very important chapter in the history of fighting and that it will inflict another defeat on that usurping regime," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said, according to his website. The Supreme Leader’s bellicose comments, made during a two-day conference in Tehran focused on its support for the Palestinians, come at a time of increasingly heated rhetoric between Iran, Israel and the United States.

While on a visit to Washington last week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Fox News that Israel and the United States had a "grand mission" to confront the threat of a nuclear Iran. U.S. President Donald Trump has already been highly critical of a deal hammered out between Iran and world powers, including the United States, in 2015 intended to partially lift sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbs on its nuclear programme. Iran says its programme is for purely peaceful means.

file-photo-iran-s-supreme-leader-ayatollah-ali-khamenei-speaks.jpg

Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei​

When Iran carried out a ballistic missile test in late January, Trump’s then national security adviser Mike Flynn said the administration was putting Iran "on notice". Ordinary Iranians have been posting their concerns about a possible military confrontation between Iran and the United States on social media.

Khamenei did not mention any Iranian military attack against Israel in his comments on Tuesday and was focused on gains that Palestinians could make in any confrontation with Israel, which he described as tumour developing into "the current disaster". "The Palestinian intifada continues to gallop forward in a thunderous manner so that it can achieve its other goals until the complete liberation of Palestine," he said, according to the transcript of the speech posted on his website.

Iran Supreme Leader calls on Palestinians to pursue intifada against Israel - Channel NewsAsia

Old but still a lie.
Of course. The civil war fought by the competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc., (which included torture and street murders) is just a conspiracy theory.
No, it was just a lie.
Right. You have a handy conspiracy theory to deflect from all your failed arguments.
Ahhh, that old CIA conspiracy theory canard.

I thought that if you were lied to you would want to know. Not you. You would prefer to believe the lie.

Hey there,

Read more - Ynetnews

I don't want to see them rotting in Israeli jails, I want to see them executed - as most sane humans do. With an adult in the white house, its time that the modernization-seeking forces across the mideast begin destroying the iranian terrorist puppets across the region. hamas the vermin today, hezbollah tomorrow and then take the fight right into teheran where it should have been taken a long time ago. Amazing how despite all of the years of massacring sunnis, iran has not experienced terrorism in its cities? Wonder why that is...

Old but still a lie.
Of course. The civil war fought by the competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Intl. Inc., (which included torture and street murders) is just a conspiracy theory.
No, it was just a lie.
Right. You have a handy conspiracy theory to deflect from all your failed arguments.

I thought that if you were lied to you would want to know. Not you. You would prefer to believe the lie.

You are convinced your conspiracy theories are true. It seems only you deny the really nasty civil war fought by the two franchises of Islamic Terroror Intl. inc.

Old but still a lie.
No, it was just a lie.

You are convinced your conspiracy theories are true. It seems only you deny the really nasty civil war fought by the two franchises of Islamic Terroror Intl. inc.
I can provide a half dozen different sources and you will still throw that old CIA conspiracy theory canard at it.

No, it was just a lie.

I can provide a half dozen different sources and you will still throw that old CIA conspiracy theory canard at it.
A half dozen different conspiracy theories denying the rival Islamic terrorists civil war, while amusing, is really not worth anyone's time.

No, it was just a lie.

A half dozen different conspiracy theories denying the rival Islamic terrorists civil war, while amusing, is really not worth anyone's time.
Indeed, you prefer to live in a truth free zone. How can different unrelated people of different religions from different countries who probably do not even know each other report the same thing? You don't make any sense.

Indeed, you prefer to live in a truth free zone. How can different unrelated people of different religions from different countries who probably do not even know each other report the same thing? You don't make any sense.
Indeed. Your denial of history causes you such angst.

Indeed. Your denial of history causes you such angst.

Hey there,

Read more - Ynetnews

I don't want to see them rotting in Israeli jails, I want to see them executed - as most sane humans do. With an adult in the white house, its time that the modernization-seeking forces across the mideast begin destroying the iranian terrorist puppets across the region. hamas the vermin today, hezbollah tomorrow and then take the fight right into teheran where it should have been taken a long time ago. Amazing how despite all of the years of massacring sunnis, iran has not experienced terrorism in its cities? Wonder why that is...

Bet you wanted Mandela executed too. We know your kind.

Forum List

Back