Hamas: Partitioning of Palestine null and void

Israel is in Palestine. That is what all the fuss is about.

I thought the West Bank and Gaza Strip were given to the Palestinians for their own country? you just expect Israel to up and leave?

Egypt, Jordan, and Israel occupied Palestinian land in 1948. In 1967, Israel took over the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. It never was not Palestinian land.

UN Needs Machineguns To Protect Itself Against Hamas
http://www.haaretz.com/print-editio...ne-guns-for-protection-against-hamas-1.322999
UNRWA director of activities in Gaza said his life is in constant danger and he needs better protection than his bodyguards' handguns.

Last edited:
I thought the West Bank and Gaza Strip were given to the Palestinians for their own country? you just expect Israel to up and leave?

Egypt, Jordan, and Israel occupied Palestinian land in 1948. In 1967, Israel took over the occupation of the West Bank and Gaza. It never was not Palestinian land.

UN Gaza leaders given submachine guns for protection 'against Hamas' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
UNRWA director of activities in Gaza said his life is in constant danger and he needs better protection than his bodyguards' handguns.

In March 2007, gunmen fired at Ging's convoy and he escaped without injury.

In March of 2007, Fatah security controlled Gaza. How many UN workers were killed since Hamas took over?

UN Gaza leaders given submachine guns for protection 'against Hamas' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

In March 2007, gunmen fired at Ging's convoy and he escaped without injury.

In March of 2007, Fatah security controlled Gaza. How many UN workers were killed since Hamas took over?

Hamas Terrorists Infiltrate Hospital And Threaten Doctors
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2x_KxxXTBw[/ame]

Whats next? Hamas stops women from breathing air?

Women in Hamastan are prohibited from laughing in public.
'They accused me of laughing in public'

This has to be a joke, Hamas has went on record saying they will not force an Islamic state on the people but this appears to be going in the opposite direction.

Whats next? Hamas stops women from breathing air?

Women in Hamastan are prohibited from laughing in public.
'They accused me of laughing in public'

This has to be a joke, Hamas has went on record saying they will not force an Islamic state on the people but this appears to be going in the opposite direction.

Hamas lied. Allahu Fucku...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8[/ame]

Israel is in Palestine. That is what all the fuss is about.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol: :clap2:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol::clap2:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol::clap2:
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Forum List

Back