Hamas parliamentarian: "We accept existence of Israel within 1967 borders"

Shogun you are a racist plain and simple, not only that you hate several religions. But somehow the Muslim religion is just fine with you. A religion that exhorts its followers to murder and jihad. A religion that supports terrorism against innocent civilians. That supports the 9/11 attack that MURDERED 3000 INNOCENT UNARMED civilians.

You hate Jews, you hate Mormons and as I recall you hate Mexicans. You are worse then most of the other avowed racists on this board, at least most of them ADMIT what they are.

remember which of us is enabling the likes of marc39 to disregard unwanteds before you start in with the racism talk, fat boy. When muslims ACTUALLY start posting on USMB that they want to exterminate jews, which is a DIRECT quite we can quote from marc39 about exterminating non jews, then i'll be right there talking shit to them too. But, since we don't see that, and you sure the fuck won't believe anything other than your prime blank check directive of jew support right or wrong, you can spare me your criticism.

9/11 didn't happen in a vacuum and palis had nothing to do with it.. but hey, feel free to miss the hilarious premise of your rebuttal while accusing ME of hateful stereotypes!

:rofl:

now go take your stupid, cultist ass on down the road before someone shocks you into a fucking coronary bypass by telling you what kind of a punchline you've become in supporting marc39.

Stoner, you're an ignorant psycho loser. Islam is a racist ideology.

Quran 3:28...
Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends

I own you, stoner. :clap2:

no source no post...

hmm... I wonder if you've broken this rule enough to get a week vacation from USMB...

LETS FIND OUT!

Let's find out if you are a faillure in life due to defective genetics or just because you're a lazy, worthless bum.

Both, likely.

uh oh.... time to see marc39 get some RED POST MODDING!!!!

Time for stoner to commit suicide for being an abject failure in life.

no source no post...

hmm... I wonder if you've broken this rule enough to get a week vacation from USMB...

LETS FIND OUT!

You should be banned for the racist fuckstain you are.

after you dig the breakfast out from under your left tittie feel free to take your concern to the mods and make your case, you fucking pale of fat.

Stoner, you'll be committing suicide very soon for being a psycho loser.

Shogun you are a racist plain and simple, not only that you hate several religions. But somehow the Muslim religion is just fine with you. A religion that exhorts its followers to murder and jihad. A religion that supports terrorism against innocent civilians. That supports the 9/11 attack that MURDERED 3000 INNOCENT UNARMED civilians.

You hate Jews, you hate Mormons and as I recall you hate Mexicans. You are worse then most of the other avowed racists on this board, at least most of them ADMIT what they are.

remember which of us is enabling the likes of marc39 to disregard unwanteds before you start in with the racism talk, fat boy. When muslims ACTUALLY start posting on USMB that they want to exterminate jews, which is a DIRECT quite we can quote from marc39 about exterminating non jews, then i'll be right there talking shit to them too. But, since we don't see that, and you sure the fuck won't believe anything other than your prime blank check directive of jew support right or wrong, you can spare me your criticism.

9/11 didn't happen in a vacuum and palis had nothing to do with it.. but hey, feel free to miss the hilarious premise of your rebuttal while accusing ME of hateful stereotypes!

now go take your stupid, cultist ass on down the road before someone shocks you into a fucking coronary bypass by telling you what kind of a punchline you've become in supporting marc39.

so is the hebrew ideology

Deuteronomy 22:28 (New International Version)

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver.

well, I guess we know how YOU came about, eh marc?

You should be banned for the racist fuckstain you are.

after you dig the breakfast out from under your left tittie feel free to take your concern to the mods and make your case, you fucking pale of fat.

Stoner, you'll be committing suicide very soon for being a psycho loser.

:lol:

you go ahead and keep thinking that, jew nose. I'll see you starving in a concentration camp first.

Let's find out if you are a faillure in life due to defective genetics or just because you're a lazy, worthless bum.

Both, likely.

uh oh.... time to see marc39 get some RED POST MODDING!!!!

Time for stoner to commit suicide for being an abject failure in life.

RUH ROH! did you just violate ANOTHER RULE?

you hear that, marc? RUN IT's THE BAN HAMMER COMING AFTER YOU!!!!@

RUUUN!

Shogun, forget about Israel and Jews for a minute. What is your view of Arabs and/or Muslims, as a people? Saudi Arabia? Iran, which recently denied its people the results of its own election? Pakistan, one of whose people was just caught trying to flee the U.S., after setting up a car-bomb to kill Americans in Times Square?

Last edited:
Shogun, forget about Israel and Jews for a minute. What is your view of Arabs and/or Muslims, as a people? Saudi Arabia? Iran, which recently denied its people the results of its own election?

Is that the same Saudi Arabia where women are forbidden from driving cars and where women cannot divorce their husbands?

The same Saudi Arabia that beheaded 6 people last year in just one month?

The same Iran where men can marry 9 year old little girls, like the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad?

Muhammadans and their apologists don't like to discuss these matters.

so is the hebrew ideology

28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay the girl's father fifty shekels of silver.

You are quoting a verse from an English translation of the Bible, but I can read the original Hebrew. The word "eena" means "afflicted" or "humbled", not raped. This word is used just a couple of verses before this, in a case involving consensual sex. So the term is, at best, confusing because how could that type of sex be "afflicted"--the same word describing the Jews' enslavement in Egypt? However, in the law you quoted, it could be that it's also a case of consensual sex--but the very fact that a man would take away a girl's virginity means he "afflicted" her. Let's say, though, for the sake of argument, that this law does refer to rape, and the punishment seems like a slap on the wrist. In reality, in all of the rape stories mentioned in the Hebrew Bible (Dinah, King David's daughter Tamar, the incident at Gibeah), the rapists usually paid with their lives, so rape was severely "frowned upon", to say the least. Compare this to modern Muslim society where the rape victims themselves are killed, usually by their own male relatives, in so-called "honor killings" (although I don't see the honor in that at all).

Stoner, would you like me to inform everyone that Muhammad married and sexually molested a 6 year-old little girl when he was 52, while she was still playing with dolls?

That was almost as perverted as when Muhammad married his daughter-in-law.

Muhammad was married to 13 women, 11 at one time, plus, he did more than his fair share of slave girls, so, the Prophet really knew how to get his freak on! :clap2:

Last edited:
Shogun, I asked you about your opinion of the Muslim/Arab peoples, and you haven't responded. It was not a rhetorical question, and I wasn't only trying to make a point. I genuinely would like to know. You haven't backed down from any challenge before this. We already know your opinions of Jews and Mormons--so what is your opinion of Muslims? Are you afraid to, heaven forfend, say a bad word against them, because that would diminish your capacity to bash Israel?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back