Hamas parliamentarian: "We accept existence of Israel within 1967 borders"

blah blah blah, jew. Still letting the rivulets of host blood trickle down your throat, jew?

Stoner, still angry over the success and prosperity of Jews and your lack of same?
Sucks for you to be a failure, eh?

tell me more about prosperity while you suckle from the tit of America, you fucking jew.

:rofl:

I'll let Warren Buffett tell you about Israel's success and prosperity, you sad loser...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA]YouTube - Warren Buffet in Israel - www.themarker.com[/ame]

Bullshit.
Arab Muslim terrorists cannot be trusted.

Bukhari:V7B67N427...
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.
:clap2:

This is not a religious conflict.

You are a fucking Imbecile, To a Muslim Religion runs EVERYTHING. The Koran is both for religion and how to Govern. If you actually knew anything about Muslims you would already know that.

warren buffet can be wrong just like the next dog being wagged by a bunch of jewish tails. Not that his quote takes the sting away from the FACT that you parasite motherfuckers are quick to talk about prosperity while using America like a tampon.

:rolleyes:

another day, another sheisty jew. ho hum.

Bullshit.
Arab Muslim terrorists cannot be trusted.

Bukhari:V7B67N427...
:clap2:

You are a fucking Imbecile, To a Muslim Religion runs EVERYTHING. The Koran is both for religion and how to Govern. If you actually knew anything about Muslims you would already know that.

..says the mormon whose concern for humanity ends at his blank check salvation support for all things jewish...

give me a fucking break with your "their religion runs everything" bullshit while you go get me a 3.2 beer from a bar in salt lake city IF you are a member and try to purchase it before 8pm.

How gallant. Then if Israel is stupid enough to give up it's precious land, and go into indefensible borders, this douche bag will be the first to try and make sure that Israel has no borders.

Israel has no borders now. It has never had borders.

The League of Nations established Israeli borders, essentially, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.

In the 1949 Armistice Agreements the only borders mentioned were those between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. There were no borders for Israel mentioned.

When did the borders change?

warren buffet can be wrong just like the next dog being wagged by a bunch of jewish tails. Not that his quote takes the sting away from the FACT that you parasite motherfuckers are quick to talk about prosperity while using America like a tampon.

Go find another hole you racist piece of SHIT.

You're a major loser in life, stoner. Don't hate the Jews because of your bitter disappointments in life.

You have defective genetics. Suicide is the only option.

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

Israel has no borders now. It has never had borders.

The League of Nations established Israeli borders, essentially, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

In the 1949 Armistice Agreements the only borders mentioned were those between Lebanon and Palestine, Syria and Palestine, Jordan and Palestine, and Egypt and Palestine. There were no borders for Israel mentioned.

The original League of Nations created two States. Israel and an Arab State to be named by the Arabs. The Arabs REFUSED to create a State. Why? Because the 5 bordering Arabs States told the Grand Mufta to oppose any State , they planned to divide the land between the 5 invading States.

As far as I am concerned as soon as the Arabs refused to form a State the land belonged to Israel.

make me, you fat fucking mormon.

as if the laughable irony of YOU pointing a finger at anyone's religion isn't obvious the second after you hit the post button. Clearly, your stupid moroni loving ass would insist that marc39 was just hungry were you to catch him eating the carcass of a non jew toddler. After all, your salvation DEPENDS on it.

..says the mormon whose concern for humanity ends at his blank check salvation support for all things jewish...

give me a fucking break with your "their religion runs everything" bullshit while you go get me a 3.2 beer from a bar in salt lake city IF you are a member and try to purchase it before 8pm.

Another mindless Muslim apologist that has absolutely NO knowledge on the subject of Muslims. You and PF look so IGNORANT as to be buffoons. Learn a little about those you blindly support.

You're a major loser in life, stoner. Don't hate the Jews because of your bitter disappointments in life.

You have defective genetics. Suicide is the only option.

Warren Buffett...

well, your opinion about my life means about as much as a jewish ponzi scheme investment so..

again.. another day, another sheisty jew... and the world turns..

as if the laughable irony of YOU pointing a finger at anyone's religion isn't obvious the second after you hit the post button. Clearly, your stupid moroni loving ass would insist that marc39 was just hungry were you to catch him eating the carcass of a non jew toddler. After all, your salvation DEPENDS on it.

Board RETARD.

The original League of Nations created two States. Israel and an Arab State to be named by the Arabs. The Arabs REFUSED to create a State. Why? Because the 5 bordering Arabs States told the Grand Mufta to oppose any State , they planned to divide the land between the 5 invading States.

As far as I am concerned as soon as the Arabs refused to form a State the land belonged to Israel.

as far as YOU are concerned jesus was a jew. the end.

Board RETARD.

HAHAHAHAHA!

it probably doesn't dawn on you how hilarious it is to watch you regurgitate a marc39-level post.

seriously.

now go get me a fucking beer in Utah you fucking walking punchline.

Another mindless Muslim apologist that has absolutely NO knowledge on the subject of Muslims. You and PF look so IGNORANT as to be buffoons. Learn a little about those you blindly support.

and nothing says "middle east expert" quite like some semi-mobile fucktard who is stuck in America's most successful cult.

:thup:

Ohh ya dumb ass, have you ever had an Iman of the Muslim faith explain how the faith works to you? I have several times. Further I have studied my enemies and their religious and political beliefs.

All you have is an absolute lack of knowledge with an abounding hatred of an entire race of people so you just blindly buy the talking points of world wide Terrorists that target and kill civilians because they are to cowardly to fight an armed man.

My read of history said that the League of Nations created Palestine and Transjordan. Both borders were defined. The Armistice Agreement confirmed that those borders were still valid.

My read of history said that the League of Nations created Palestine and Transjordan. Both borders were defined. The Armistice Agreement confirmed that those borders were still valid.

You do not "read" history. That's your problem. You read bogus websites while breast-feeding. Your knowledge deficit is nonpareil.

Ohh ya dumb ass, have you ever had an Iman of the Muslim faith explain how the faith works to you? I have several times. Further I have studied my enemies and their religious and political beliefs.

All you have is an absolute lack of knowledge with an abounding hatred of an entire race of people so you just blindly buy the talking points of world wide Terrorists that target and kill civilians because they are to cowardly to fight an armed man.

i know I know... and angels brought golden plates and blah blah blah..

You don't even realize how ironic it is for you to both call me out on hating an entire race WHILE DEMONIZING AN ENTIRE POPULATION just because you are a stupid fatass mormon who'd support anything jewish even if it meant validating another Canaan.

tell me more about racism, you goofy motherfucker.

You are either beyond stupid or plain to ignorant to know the facts. The League of Nations provided that a Jewish State would be formed in that NON nation territory called Palestine. Further the original plan gave the Arabs a continuous Country but broke Israel into two separate areas with Jerusalem as a Free city. Ask your racist buddy Shogun for a map he posts it every know and again.

By the way how does it feel to be defend by some even more racist then yourself?

Forum List

Back