Hamas parliamentarian: "We accept existence of Israel within 1967 borders"

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
RAMALLAH, occupied West Bank (IPS) - Palestinian politics are at an impasse. The four-year term of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC) ended on 25 January with no new elections planned. Presidential elections, meant to be held last year, were also postponed indefinitely.

IPS spoke with Dr. Mahmoud Ramahi, a neurosurgeon and secretary-general of the PLC, on the political deadlock.

ei: Hamas parliamentarian: "We accept existence of Israel within 1967 borders"

Bullshit.
Arab Muslim terrorists cannot be trusted.

Bukhari:V7B67N427...
The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.
:clap2:

Bullshit.

The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.

This is not a religious conflict.

Arabs and Muslims are the first to acknowledge it isa religious war.

Your knowledge of the matter is less than zero.

Islamic doctrine states that Jews must not live among the ummah unless as slaves and dhimmis.

Quran 5:60...
Let me tell you who are worse in the sight of GOD: those who are condemned by GOD after incurring His wrath until He made them (as despicable as) monkeys and pigs, and the idol worshipers. These are far worse, and farther from the right path.

Bullshit.

Islamic doctrine states that Jews must not live among the ummah unless as slaves and dhimmis.

Let me tell you who are worse in the sight of GOD: those who are condemned by GOD after incurring His wrath until He made them (as despicable as) monkeys and pigs, and the idol worshipers. These are far worse, and farther from the right path.

Well it is When you consider that the Jews attacked and dispossessed Muslims and Christians.

Well it is When you consider that the Jews attacked and dispossessed Muslims and Christians.

Again, your knowledge of Middle East history is less than zero.

It was Muhammad who attacked and dispossessed Jews in Medina and Khaybar in the 7th century, brutally ordering the beheading of 800 Banu Quraiza Jews.

Prior to Muhammad's arrival, Medina was 50% Jewish.
By the time of Muhammad's death, Medina was nearly Judenfrei.

By the time of Umar, all of Arabia was Judenfrei.

Today, Jews, and Christians, are denied citizenship in all of Saudi Arabia.

Today, except for Israel, the Middle East is virtually Jew-free.

In 1948, nearly 1 million Mizrahi Jews were dispossessed of their Arab homes.

See a trend, Forum Dunce?

Qur'an 2:6...
Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath.

Qur'an 33:26...
Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

It was Muhammad who attacked and dispossessed Jews in Medina and Khaybar in the 7th century, brutally ordering the beheading of 800 Banu Quraiza Jews.

Humiliation and wretchedness were stamped on the Jews and they were visited with Allah's wrath.

Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not traversed before.

Palestine is making no effort to deport its Jewish citizens or its Jewish visitors or its Jewish foreign national residents.

The rest of that stuff is immaterial.

Palestine is making no effort to deport its Jewish citizens or its Jewish visitors or its Jewish foreign national residents.

Wrong, again, Forum Dunce. Once, again, your knowledge of the Middle East is less than zero.

Both Fatah and Hamas passed legislation prohibiting the sale of land to Jews, an offense punishable by death.

There is no country of Palestine, Forum Dunce.

You are OWNED, as always.

How gallant. Then if Israel is stupid enough to give up it's precious land, and go into indefensible borders, this douche bag will be the first to try and make sure that Israel has no borders.

Wrong, again, Forum Dunce. Once, again, your knowledge of the Middle East is less than zero.

Both Fatah and Hamas passed legislation prohibiting the sale of land to Jews, an offense punishable by death.

Fatah and Hamas cannot pass law. That has to be done by the PLC.

I have heard of that but I don't know if that applies to all Jews or just foreigners.

How gallant. Then if Israel is stupid enough to give up it's precious land, and go into indefensible borders, this douche bag will be the first to try and make sure that Israel has no borders.

Israel has no borders now. It has never had borders.

I have heard of that but I don't know if that applies to all Jews or just foreigners.

I'll repeat for your benefit, since you are mentally impaired.

Gaza and West Bank legislation forbids the sale of property specifically to Jews, punishable by death.

The law is based on past Jordanian law making sale of land to Jews a capital offense.

Several Pallies have been hanged under the law.

Try to remember, this time, dimwit.

Israel has no borders now. It has never had borders.

The League of Nations established Israeli borders, essentially, from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea.

Now, you know, Forum Dunce.

Never trust an Arab or Muslim. The'll sell their own grandmothers out.

Qur'an 66:1...
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Allah Fuckbar!

Never trust an Arab or Muslim. The'll sell their own grandmothers out.

Qur'an 66:1...
Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows.

Allah Fuckbar!

"Never trust an Arab or Muslim. The'll sell their own grandmothers out."

that a jew posted this is more irony than marc39 can shake a mortar hoe at!

:lol:

Stoner, still tripping out on the pharmaceuticals?

blah blah blah, jew. Still letting the rivulets of host blood trickle down your throat, jew?

Stoner, still angry over the success and prosperity of Jews and your lack of same?
Sucks for you to be a failure, eh?

tell me more about prosperity while you suckle from the tit of America, you fucking jew.

:rofl:

I'll repeat for your benefit, since you are mentally impaired.

Gaza and West Bank legislation forbids the sale of property specifically to Jews, punishable by death.

The law is based on past Jordanian law making sale of land to Jews a capital offense.

Several Pallies have been hanged under the law.

Try to remember, this time, dimwit.

I believe Palestinian Jews own property.

I haven't studied that law but it did apply to Israelis and their agents so its application is not limited to Jews.

Forum List

Back