Hamas Offers No Peace

More facts... If Hamas fires rockets in Israel then hides behinds civilians then civilians will die... If this is what the people want then that's what they are going to get....

HAMAS does not care.

The more deaths of innocent Palestinians at the hands of a much stronger IDF the better for those whose sole claim to leadership is their hatred of the Israels.

This isn't obvious?

You people need to read [ame="http://www.amazon.com/War-Flea-Classic-Guerrilla-Warfare/dp/1574885553"]"The War of the Flea".[/ame]

I'll venture a guess that every terrorist and revolutionary (and anti-terrorist or anti-revolutionary) leadership on earth probably has.

Are you not aware of the early Russian Communist axiom that the worse it gets for the people the better for the revolution?

This is exactly why I refuse to join any revolution I didn't start, folks.

Sunnidiot thinks that Hamas is a decent organization.

Should have watched BBC America last night.......Israeli soldiers AND a BBC News crew showed what Hamas was doing......

Did ya know they wired the whole fucking school over there with explosives? There was C4 stuffed into the walls, WHILE THE CHILDREN WERE IN IT!!!!

By the way Sucking Moron......people of Germany thought Hitler was a good idea for a few years too....

Remember how THAT turned out?

Forum List

Back