Hamas Offers No Peace

JimofPennsylvan

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2007
Hamas is a purely bad organization and is the crux of the Israelis and Palestinian problem of how to find lasting peace. Hamas with their platform of refusal to recognize the right of the Israeli people to have their own country in the Middle East is a clear indicia of this; both peoples have claims to the land going back centuries and there is enough land for both peoples to live and have a good life. The system is bad, extremely bad. It should not be in existence. No person in their right mind would want themselves or their loved ones to be the recipients of much of what the system offers. No person in their right mind would seriously attempt to publicly justify the activities of the system.

Iranian leaders should not sleep well at night. There has been and will be consequences for the rockets they have given Hamas which have caused this horrible situation in Israel and the Gaza strip. On the subject matter of justice, there is a little concept called conspiracy, one should always keep it in mind because failing to do so can have life changing consequences. The essence of the concept goes like this when one aids and abets the system one brings on oneself all the justice due the system because of the systems bad activities. There is another related element of natural law that one should never forget which is that every clear bad force in nature begets a responding force that seeks to correct that bad force. In other words when the system enters into a course of badness there will be an opposing force that will seek to correct that badness.

Hamas will be put out of existence one day, humanity cannot accept what Hamas has to offer with its hatred and violence. The system will be put out of existence one day, it is too contrary to nature which is good for the result to be otherwise, the continual pressing question is what will be the costs until that day comes. Unfortunately, it appears like the costs will be huge, off the scales and heartbreaking.

The Palestinian people in the Gaza strip and the Palestinian territories have to fight Hamas with all they got and operate by the credo that defeat is not an option because their lives, the lives of their loved ones and their loved ones’ children and their future generations depends on it. The system shouldn’t exist. Any person deserving of the least amount of respect can see that. It is not acceptable to go with the flow in regard to the system. People need to speak out publicly of the activities of the system. One can‘t pass the buck and say let other people shoulder the burden of speaking out, it is time for everybody to be weighed. Ironically, widespread public disclosure of the activities of the system will almost certainly bring cessation to such activities because these activities are clearly so shameful. Once this public disclosure occurs then good people can create mechanisms and initiatives to block a lot of the injustice of the system, until what the system is offering becomes clearly outside the norm and people throughout society as a matter of normal course of things reject it out of hand.

The Palestinian people like all peoples are a good people. The world is full of people hoping that the goodness of the Palestinian people will rise to the forefront and they will reject the hate, terrorism and badness that Hamas is offering because otherwise the future for the Middle East and the Palestinian people looks bleak and terrible. One critical facet of this matter however entails that only the Palestinian people can choose this needed course, no nation or group of nations in the world can make this choice for the Palestinian people. People have the power to end the system, they just have to make the decision to do so, and if they do so life for everyone will be so much better.

Hamas is a purely bad organization and is the crux of the Israelis and Palestinian problem of how to find lasting peace. Hamas with their platform of refusal to recognize the right of the Israeli people to have their own country in the Middle East is a clear indicia of this; both peoples have claims to the land going back centuries and there is enough land for both peoples to live and have a good life. The system is bad, extremely bad. It should not be in existence. No person in their right mind would want themselves or their loved ones to be the recipients of much of what the system offers. No person in their right mind would seriously attempt to publicly justify the activities of the system.

Iranian leaders should not sleep well at night. There has been and will be consequences for the rockets they have given Hamas which have caused this horrible situation in Israel and the Gaza strip. On the subject matter of justice, there is a little concept called conspiracy, one should always keep it in mind because failing to do so can have life changing consequences. The essence of the concept goes like this when one aids and abets the system one brings on oneself all the justice due the system because of the systems bad activities. There is another related element of natural law that one should never forget which is that every clear bad force in nature begets a responding force that seeks to correct that bad force. In other words when the system enters into a course of badness there will be an opposing force that will seek to correct that badness.

Hamas will be put out of existence one day, humanity cannot accept what Hamas has to offer with its hatred and violence. The system will be put out of existence one day, it is too contrary to nature which is good for the result to be otherwise, the continual pressing question is what will be the costs until that day comes. Unfortunately, it appears like the costs will be huge, off the scales and heartbreaking.

The Palestinian people in the Gaza strip and the Palestinian territories have to fight Hamas with all they got and operate by the credo that defeat is not an option because their lives, the lives of their loved ones and their loved ones’ children and their future generations depends on it. The system shouldn’t exist. Any person deserving of the least amount of respect can see that. It is not acceptable to go with the flow in regard to the system. People need to speak out publicly of the activities of the system. One can‘t pass the buck and say let other people shoulder the burden of speaking out, it is time for everybody to be weighed. Ironically, widespread public disclosure of the activities of the system will almost certainly bring cessation to such activities because these activities are clearly so shameful. Once this public disclosure occurs then good people can create mechanisms and initiatives to block a lot of the injustice of the system, until what the system is offering becomes clearly outside the norm and people throughout society as a matter of normal course of things reject it out of hand.

The Palestinian people like all peoples are a good people. The world is full of people hoping that the goodness of the Palestinian people will rise to the forefront and they will reject the hate, terrorism and badness that Hamas is offering because otherwise the future for the Middle East and the Palestinian people looks bleak and terrible. One critical facet of this matter however entails that only the Palestinian people can choose this needed course, no nation or group of nations in the world can make this choice for the Palestinian people. People have the power to end the system, they just have to make the decision to do so, and if they do so life for everyone will be so much better.
Yup.

You are exactly right. Hamas does not want peace. It's like all of these activists groups... They will not quit when the get what they want. They are going to moan and bitch about something else... That's what they do... In Hamas' case they are a terrorist organization, which (I know this is shocking) terrorizes other countries... They won't stop until they are dead...

This is one of the stupidest OP posts I have read in a long time.

The Palestanian people freely elected Hamas into power.

Hamas is very popular with the people.

Hames speaks for and represents what the people want.

Last edited:

So the peeople want Hamas to fire rockets at Israel... No problem... Then Israel's people want Israel to fire rockets at Hamas...What's the problem?

"The Palestanian people freely elected Hamas into power.

Hames speaks for and represents what the people want."[/QUOTE]

Fair enough then, the Palestinians will get what they deserve. The casualty count may be lopsided, but the first one was an Israeli.

From accounts I have read not all Palenstinians desire to be sheilds for Hamas. So your theory is in error Sunni.

The truth is not what you truly want to hear is it?

What theory?

Hamas was elected by popular vote.

There has been huge rallys in support of Hamas.

There are facts.
Sure and rallies against Hamas have been squashed by brute force. Sorry Sunni it is just a theory you have that Hamas is in any manner popular. They came in by false promises of a better life and gave out a bit of charity to gain some support. Any that were not in support of Hamas were exterminated or driven out or under early on.

Tell me how many Palenstinians that did support Hamas were allowed to read the Hamas charter and understand the Hamas charter was calling for Israel's destruction when they were tricked into following Hamas?

Hamas is not the good Shepard and they will fail.

Pro Hamas Rally in Gaza

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dvcNOFxovs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dvcNOFxovs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Last edited:
Hamas could have stopped the future destruction of Gaza by simply saying the word, and chose not to.

They've made their bed, and they will end up lying in it.

And frankly, Europe is going to be too busy worrying about oil from Ukraine to fix this little squabble for them.

I hope that finally Hamas gets everything they deserve.

HAMAS is making a mistake thinking that lobbing rockets is going to help their people.

ISRAEL is making a mistake thinking that killing the members of HAMAS is going to bring peace.

GAZA is currently the world's largest prison.

Until we recognize that fact and do something to provide relief for those people, they will continue electing and supporting organizations like HAMAS.

People with nothing lose are not good people to have as enemies.

They're apt to do crazy things without regard to the consequences.

HAMAS is making a mistake thinking that lobbing rockets is going to help their people.

ISRAEL is making a mistake thinking that killing the members of HAMAS is going to bring peace.

GAZA is currently the world's largest prison.

Until we recognize that fact and do something to provide relief for those people, they will continue electing and supporting organizations like HAMAS.

People with nothing lose are not good people to have as enemies.

They're apt to do crazy things without regard to the consequences.

I don't think that Israel cares at this point about hearts and minds. I think Israel wants to make them stop... and get the world community to back enforcement of stopping the missiles. It looks, from the efforts being made by Egypt and Jordan, that it might be successful at that. Apparently, it takes sucking up 3,000 missiles before you respond to get relatively peaceful Arab countries to intervene. Besides, Israel is doing Egypt and Jordan a favor getting rid of Hamas.

You are applying normal thought processes to islamic terrorists. Don't.

If Hamas is destroyed, I suspect you will see people in the Gaza be relieved. Only about 1/3 of the population there supports them now because they were promised bread and didn't get it. Then Abbas moves back in and MAYBE they can talk about peace.

Until then, where were the poor people when tunnels were put under their houses? You think they didn't notice that or the missiles?

And why aren't you applying the same standard of "having nothing else to do" but lash out to the people of Israel. Sderot gets 15 seconds to escape rockets.... 3,0000 times....

Hamas has been elected into representation... but so were the Nazis... and both are the same as being 'good' or for 'good'...

Hamas is a terrorist organization... period... they promote violence, terrorism, and oppression..

I shed no tears for what they bring upon themselves... and unfortunately, with their oppression and policies, they bring a lot of bad upon the people who they supposedly represent.... my only wish is for peace loving people who simply want to live their lives in peace, to rise up and eliminate this abortion of an organization

I don't think that Israel cares at this point about hearts and minds.

I agree. And if I were an Israeli living in fear of HAMAS rockets I wouldn't care either.

I think Israel wants to make them stop... and get the world community to back enforcement of stopping the missiles.

So do you think that GAZA should become a UN protectorate?

It looks, from the efforts being made by Egypt and Jordan, that it might be successful at that. Apparently, it takes sucking up 3,000 missiles before you respond to get relatively peaceful Arab countries to intervene.

I susepct that Isreal could have sucked up 30,000 missles and nobody would have given a rat's ass, Jill.

It isn't until the IDF reacts that the whole issue comes to the fore, again, does it?

Besides, Israel is doing Egypt and Jordan a favor getting rid of Hamas.

Looks like all that aid the USA keep sending to those nation is paying off, then.

You are applying normal thought processes to islamic terrorists. Don't.

Looks fairly human to me, Jill. People were wronged, continue to be wronged, their lives are total shit and they're pissed about it.

If Hamas is destroyed, I suspect you will see people in the Gaza be relieved. Only about 1/3 of the population there supports them now because they were promised bread and didn't get it. Then Abbas moves back in and MAYBE they can talk about peace.

I do NOT doubt that the majority of the people the world over would prefer peace and prosperity to war and depreviation.

I suspect the Palis aren't much different than anybody else in that respect.

Until then, where were the poor people when tunnels were put under their houses? You think they didn't notice that or the missiles?

I can't help but think that there's damned little they can do about it. If they protest, they die.

And why aren't you applying the same standard of "having nothing else to do" but lash out to the people of Israel. Sderot gets 15 seconds to escape rockets.... 3,0000 times....

Specifically, what the fuck are you talking about, Jill?

Are you actually reading my posts?

It doesn't appear to me, based on how you mischaracterize what I have said about this conflict, that you are.

What theory?

Hamas was elected by popular vote.

There has been huge rallys in support of Hamas.

There are facts.

More facts... If Hamas fires rockets in Israel then hides behinds civilians then civilians will die... If this is what the people want then that's what they are going to get....

It's pretty unbelievable that nothing is said about Hamas firing rockets in Israel everyday but as soon as Israel tries to defend itself they are the bad guys...

For those of you who support Hamas, would you care is I fired a rocket at your house?

Forum List

Back