Hamas needs to do whatever it can to protect the people of Gaza

I would bet many of the Palestinians and W. Bank Palestinians would gladly leave the area, but where are they to go, I doubt they like living in a outdoor prison.

your town, or city? Jordan and Lebanon have the Syrian refugees, Europe is having a fit, and the conservatives here don't even want the poor Syrian refugees. Second point, why should they leave, they were there first.
That is their home, whats left of it.

I'm not suggesting they leave their homes. I'm suggesting that Hamas stop storing weapons in their homes.

Sheesh.

So they can build a storage area where weapons are stored. Only a fool would do that, Israel can spot that and you know Israel watches every move they make. My gosh they are not even allowed to make tunnels , Israel could easily close the tunnels if they open in their land. Its not that big of an area, if they can build a fence around it , they can patrol it.

Israel wants them gone or dead, that is my true feeling. They want Jerusalem and all the west bank as well.

Now that Israel has a homeland, its makes the Palestinians the ones without a homeland. Not only that but Israel has a huge farm in the Golan Heights. I believe if no arab was left on earth that would make Netanyahu's day, his Dad hated Arabs.

How about they store the weapons in the hamas leaders homes instead, then no civilians will be killed when Israel take them out ?

The whole point of this thread is Hamas has every right to protect the citizens of Gaza, and perhaps soon the West Bank.

One always has to see both sides of the situation.
No, the point of this thread is to vomit-up more Palestinian propaganda.

Your Muslim handlers need to know that you've become entirely ineffective in your role as pro-Palestinian propaganda shill.

How about they store the weapons in the hamas leaders homes instead, then no civilians will be killed when Israel take them out ?

They already do. Sadly, they also store their children there.

But how do you know this?
Israeli propaganda.:biggrin:

Your reply to everything that destroys your claims. Most times the details come from islamic sources so not Israeli at all

Penelope, et al,

Well, I'm actually quite amazed. This weeks rocket, fired from Hamas positions in the northern Gaza Strip,
into Sderot was the "14th Rocket this year.

After Rocket Launched at Sderot, IDF Retaliates on 50 Targets in Gaza
By JNI Media August 22, 2016

from the Israel terrorist regime.
How about stop inciting violence by firing rockets across the border.

You might want to suggest that to Israel.
(COMMENT)

This is just slightly less than 2 Rockets per month (Jan thru Aug 2016). I think this is actually quite an improvement in behavior over the 4,594 rockets and mortars launched toward Israel; the provocation leading up to the 2014 Israeli incursion into the Gaza Strip. Operation Protective Edge was a military operation launched 8 July 2014 in the Hamas-ruled territory.

In the last seven months of 2015, only about 24-to-26 Rockets were fired from Gaza into Israel. And then the first seven months of 2016, a remarkable decline of rocket fire, only about 14 rockets.

Considering that the Mission:

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 8.15.12 AM.png

The preliminary indications are that Operation Protective Edge just might have had a positive impact on achieving the goals and objectives.

The same success in reducing the "incitement to violence" incidents, particularly in the West Bank, appears to be another matter. This remains to be seen.

Most Respectfully,
R

Rump (Residual) Palestine is a Failed State that never was and never will be.

Any Muslim in the West Bank or Gaza with an ounce of brains and two shekels to rub together is going to get his people the hell out of there, permanently.

And move to some other region where he-and-his are welcome, and where they and their descendants would actually have a chance at peace and prosperity.

Sitting in those shit-hole camps and camp-towns for 68 years isn't exactly the mark of an all-round high collective intellect; reinforcing their Underperformer or Loser image.

If they used those tunnels as bomb shelters to protect their people, especially their children, I'm pretty sure they would be "allowed" to make tunnels. But they don't. They actually prevent their people, their children, from utilizing the tunnels for safe havens.
How do you know?

Are you daft?
You answered that question in post #33: "So they can build a storage area where weapons are stored. Only a fool would do that, Israel can spot that and you know Israel watches every move they make."

They already do. Sadly, they also store their children there.
But how do you know this?

Woo. Your answer in post #33 also answers that question. Either you don't understand the meaning of the words you post or you change positions just to suit your boundless hatred of all things Jewish. I believe it's the latter.

So in response to the title of this thread, exactly what has Hamas done to protect the people of Gaza?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back