Hamas MPs congratulate Palestine Christians for holidays

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
BETHLEHEM, (PIC)-- Hamas MPs are touring Bethlehem to congratulate Palestinian Christian communities over the Christmas celebrations.

The delegation is headed by Palestinian Legislative Council Speaker Aziz Dweik and includes MPs Anwar Zabboun, Khalid Tafish, Mahmud al-Khatib, Mohammed Mahir Badr, Ezam Salhab, and Mohammed Abu Juhaisha.

The lawmakers emphasized Muslim and Christian unity in Palestine. They said the Palestinians share their joy and pain regardless of religios background.

images_News_2011_01_18_mps-christians_300_0.jpg

BETHLEHEM, (PIC)-- Hamas MPs are touring Bethlehem to congratulate Palestinian Christian communities over the Christmas celebrations.

The delegation is headed by Palestinian Legislative Council Speaker Aziz Dweik and includes MPs Anwar Zabboun, Khalid Tafish, Mahmud al-Khatib, Mohammed Mahir Badr, Ezam Salhab, and Mohammed Abu Juhaisha.

The lawmakers emphasized Muslim and Christian unity in Palestine. They said the Palestinians share their joy and pain regardless of religios background.

images_News_2011_01_18_mps-christians_300_0.jpg

What a big deal! Well, maybe for you it is. I know Teddy Kollek, the late Jewish mayor of Jerusalem, was always meeting with Christian religious leaders, and the present mayor probably does so as well.

Last edited:
If you're so concerned about your people, Mr. Tinmore, then you should be posting about the PA's efforts to get as many South American and European countries as possible, to recognize a Palestinian state by September or even August. Or you would be posting about the PA's efforts to condemn Israel in the U.N. by February, to stop construction in the West Bank. Instead you waste your time with these thugs.

If you're so concerned about your people, Mr. Tinmore, then you should be posting about the PA's efforts to get as many South American and European countries as possible, to recognize a Palestinian state by September or even August. Or you would be posting about the PA's efforts to condemn Israel in the U.N. by February, to stop construction in the West Bank. Instead you waste your time with these thugs.

So, what about these efforts?

Good negative rep, Jillian.

I guess if you are too stupid to debate...

There's no debate. Debates take two sides.

You are nowhere near having any understanding of this concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

what good would it be to have an old anti-aircraft gun inside on the stairwell of a house next to a mosque?

what good would it be to have an old anti-aircraft gun inside on the stairwell of a house next to a mosque?

Used does not mean old. Dust and marks (it's a weapon, of course they are marked up) on the metal exterior does not mean useless. These are used to fire into Israel, not as anti-aircraft weapons. That weapon was found in the terminus of the Main Mosque and the School. You know? Where their young are kept.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPs6h76_JOo"]Hamas Rocket Team[/ame]
Hamas Islamist Terrorists Impose Sharia Law On Gaza:

Palestinian Girls Speaks About Hamas

Hamas in Their Own Voices

Forum List

Back