Hamas MPs ask chief justice to implement verdicts

As long as the US props up an illegal government with money and weapons, the Palestinians will have no light at the end of their tunnel.

As long as Hamas refuses to recognize Israels right to exist and continues to support terrorism, there will be no light at the end of the tunnel for the Palestinians.

Why should Hamas recognize Israel's "right" to occupy their country?

I surely would not recognize anyone's "right" to occupy my country. Why should I hold Hamas to a different standard?

So fighting a never ending war and letting your people suffer is the best action?:doubt:

As long as the US props up an illegal government with money and weapons, the Palestinians will have no light at the end of their tunnel.

As long as Hamas refuses to recognize Israels right to exist and continues to support terrorism, there will be no light at the end of the tunnel for the Palestinians.

Er, Israel existed 3200 years ago, verified by the archaeological record and not once but twice in antiquity.

Hamas was created a few years ago.

Ever even open a history book. :lol:

Allah says the Holy Land belongs to the Jews...:clap2:

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

I surely would not recognize anyone's "right" to occupy my country. Why should I hold Hamas to a different standard?

So fighting a never ending war and letting your people suffer is the best action?:doubt:

Is it wrong for the Palestinians not to surrender and give away their country?

When was "Palestine" ever "their" "country"? For 400 years of Ottoman rule, "Palestine" was Turkish, not Arab, land and it was part of Syria and Lebanon, governed by Damascus and Beirut. Arabs leased land from the Turkish Sultanate as tenant farmers.

Earlier, the Mamluks controlled "Palestine" for 300 years.

Palestine has never been a country in history. The correct historic geographical name of the land is Canaan and Judea, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Palestine was a European invention created by the Romans as the Latinized "Palaestina" and re-invented by the British after WW I.

You are severely uneducated. No wonder you have 0 reputational points. :lol:

Last edited:
Hamas IslamoNazis Infiltrate Gaza Hospital And Threaten Doctors :eek:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2x_KxxXTBw[/ame]

:lol:

Historian Bernard Lewis...:lol:
After the Ottoman conquest in 1516-17, Palestine was no longer used by Muslims, for whom it had never meant more than an administrative sub-district, and it had been forgotten even in that limited sense. In the final phase of this rule before the British conquest, Palestine was part of Beirut.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

The Palestinian Arabs' basic sense of corporate historic identity was, at different levels, Muslim or Arab or -- for some -- Syrian; it is significant that even by the end of the Mandate in 1948, after 30 years of separate Palestinian political existence, there were virtually no books in Arabic on the history of Palestine.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288529772&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back