Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
t2030.gif
m0173.gif
sSig_GoodOne.gif

Last edited:
that is sad------al aqsa must be vacant now------can that IRON DOME be programed to BOUNCE a few missiles onto that YELLOW PUSTULE?

HEAR Ye ISRAEL------DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH
YOUR IRON DOME----GET THE
YELLOW PUSTULAR DOME

LIPSHY_---can you do that line in hebrew for me?

that is sad------al aqsa must be vacant now------can that IRON DOME be programed to BOUNCE a few missiles onto that YELLOW PUSTULE?

HEAR Ye ISRAEL------DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE WITH
YOUR IRON DOME----GET THE
YELLOW PUSTULAR DOME

LIPSHY_---can you do that line in hebrew for me?

Maybe they'll hit it:cool:

The explosion caused by the rocket that just landed on the outskirts of Jerusalem was reportedly heard in the centre of the city. Israeli police are searching for the blast site. It was the second rocket attack aimed at Jerusalem since the Israeli offensive on Gaza began on Wednesday. Air raid sirens had not been heard in the city for decades. Jerusalem is nearly 80km (50 miles) from Gaza.
BBC News - LIVE: Israel-Gaza violence

The explosion caused by the rocket that just landed on the outskirts of Jerusalem was reportedly heard in the centre of the city. Israeli police are searching for the blast site. It was the second rocket attack aimed at Jerusalem since the Israeli offensive on Gaza began on Wednesday. Air raid sirens had not been heard in the city for decades. Jerusalem is nearly 80km (50 miles) from Gaza.
Doesn't this tell you something, Yusef Mohammed -- that the Muslims don't care at all about the other Arabs living around Jerusalem. If these missiles happen to kill a few Arabs, they wouldn't be crying in their beer. I wonder if in the future one of these missiles hit the Dome of the Rock, will the other Muslims in the world blame this on Israel?

Doesn't this tell you something, Yusef Mohammed -- that the Muslims don't care at all about the other Arabs living around Jerusalem. If these missiles happen to kill a few Arabs, they wouldn't be crying in their beer. I wonder if in the future one of these missiles hit the Dome of the Rock, will the other Muslims in the world blame this on Israel?

yes---they will they will even come up with an explanation that it was not
a holy muslim bomb that did-----it was really an evil zionist bomb that did it.
They may even have that explanation on file already in case it happens just
like they had on file-----"the jews usually working in the TWIN TOWERS
on 9-11-01 all CALLED IN SICK that day"

It might fall short and hit the head-bouncing wall
But, Senor Yusef Mohammed, one of your relatives who has not immigrated to Spain as of yet might be praying at some Mosque with his rear end in the air and the missile could hit that mosque. By the way, what mosque do you attend in wherever you are in Spain. I read where the Muslim students were destroying the ham sandwiches of the Christian students at the school they both attend. Such intolerance on the part of the Muslims, especially when they were allowed to immigrate there.

It might fall short and hit the head-bouncing wall
But, Senor Yusef Mohammed, one of your relatives who has not immigrated to Spain as of yet might be praying at some Mosque with his rear end in the air and the missile could hit that mosque. By the way, what mosque do you attend in wherever you are in Spain. I read where the Muslim students were destroying the ham sandwiches of the Christian students at the school they both attend. Such intolerance on the part of the Muslims, especially when they were allowed to immigrate there.

The black foot pigs make the best Ham
images

Forum List

Back