Hamas looses even if it wins

ps.. Hitler didn't kill jews "for a living". He killed jews in a nationalistic reflex to percieved threats to Germany by jews. What part of HITLER WAS ELECTED JUST LIKE BIBI don't you comprehend?

Read any good WSJ articles lately, zionist?

:lol:

ps... just to rub it in your fucking face a little....

Anti-Arab Israeli Party Surges
Polls Show Avigdor Lieberman's Far-Right Platform Gaining Ahead of Vote

JERUSALEM -- A right-wing politician who is calling for the expulsion of Israel's Arab citizens looks set to score big gains in national elections here on Tuesday.

Avigdor Lieberman's party, called Yisrael Beiteinu, or Israel Is Our Home, is running a close third in current polls, which could make the Moldovan immigrant and former nightclub bouncer the kingmaker of Israeli politics when it comes time to negotiate a coalition government after the vote.

Benjamin Netanyahu, leader of the right-wing Likud Party and the current favorite to be Israel's next prime minister, has promised Mr. Lieberman will be an "important minister" in his government.

That could damp already dim hopes for a Mideast peace breakthrough anytime soon. Mr. Lieberman has vowed in his campaign to stop all peace negotiations, including those with the U.S.-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas. Mr. Lieberman rejects the principle of "land for peace" -- which calls for Israel to give Palestinians certain territories in exchange for a peace agreement -- that has anchored U.S. peace efforts in the Middle East for the past 30 years.

A central tenet in Mr. Lieberman's campaign is a proposal to redraw Israel's borders to transfer most of the country's 1.2 million Arab citizens to Palestinian control, in exchange for land in the West Bank occupied by Jewish settlers. He also wants to make it mandatory for Israeli citizens to take an oath of loyalty in order to get citizenship, the right to vote, and social services.

"Israel is under a dual terrorist attack, from within and from without," the 50-year-old Mr. Lieberman said at an annual conference on national security Monday, north of Tel Aviv. Speaking Hebrew with a Russian accent, and occasionally making grammatical mistakes, he took aim at the country's Arab citizens, warning "the threat from within is more dangerous than the threat from outside."

Israeli politicians have long tried to woo voters with tough talk about the country's many enemies. What's notable about Mr. Lieberman, analysts say, is the degree to which he is vilifying Arab citizens, and the success he appears to be having doing it. Recent polls indicate his party will get as many as 19 seats in the country's 120-seat Knesset, up from its current 11 and just shy of the 26 forecast for the Likud Party, which leads the polls.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni's ruling centrist Kadima Party, which now holds 29 seats, is polling a close second to Likud. Meanwhile, Ehud Barak's traditionally pro-peace Labor party, with 18 seats now, could win as few as 13 seats.

"For many years we said to ourselves that we don't hate, that hatred is something the others do," says Israeli historian and author Tom Segev. "This has changed now. It has become legitimate to hate the Arabs. It is an indication of just how far to the right Israel has moved."

Israeli voters have been shifting to the right since the collapse of Mideast peace talks at Camp David in 2000 and a wave of Palestinian suicide bombings that followed.

Mr. Lieberman's anti-Arab platform is by no means new to Israeli politics. In 1984, an American-born rabbi named Meir Kahane was elected to the Knesset on a similar platform, but was declared racist by the government the following year and banned from competing in future elections.

This time, however, the country's politicians appear to be echoing Mr. Lieberman's bellicose rhetoric. Ms. Livni said in December that if elected she would tell Israel's Arab citizens "your national aspirations lie elsewhere," comments widely interpreted as an endorsement of Mr. Lieberman's plan to transfer Israel's Arabs to Palestinian control.

Israel's Arab minority has full citizenship rights, and has traditionally been held up as evidence of Israel's strong democratic roots. Recently, however, some Arab politicians in Israel have made provocative statements in support of Hamas and attacks against Israel.

Peace advocates haven't lost all hope at the prospect of a government anchored by Mr. Netanyahu and Mr. Lieberman, whose party will likely be needed to reach the minimum of 61 seats for a ruling coalition. They point out that it was the country's right wing that secured most of the significant peace breakthroughs, including the Camp David Peace Accords with Egypt in 1978, the Madrid peace talks in 1991, and the withdrawal from Gaza in 2004.

"If there is an American administration that is proactive, then there is a chance to do something," said Yossi Beilin, a leading Israeli peace activist.

Mr. Lieberman emigrated to Israel from the former Soviet republic of Moldova in 1978 at the age of 20 and joined the Likud Party as a student. After working briefly as a bouncer in a nightclub, he eventually aligned himself with Mr. Netanyahu and became chief of staff, a position he held onto when Mr. Netanyahu became prime minister in 1996.

In 1999, Mr. Lieberman broke from Likud and established his own party, Yisrael Beiteinu. As an immigrant, he quickly attracted support from the country's Russian community and won a seat in parliament that same year.

As he has staked out positions far to the right of other Israeli parties, his support has grown.

"I like his idea that without loyalty you can't be a citizen in this country," says Mariam Tal, a 32-year-old kindergarten teacher in Jerusalem who voted for Kadima in the last elections but supports Mr. Lieberman's party today. "I am tired of the same candidates every year and so I'm ready to try someone new."

Anti-Arab Israeli Party Surges - WSJ.com

I KNOW, JILL! TELL ME HOW FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY I AM!

:rofl:

obs.bmp

indeed, if only someone took a similar interest in Germany's buildup to THEIR final solution, eh dude? Whatsa matter? did the posted evidence knock Jillians dick from your ass?

Shogun, you never seem to understand what a WAR is. And that Israel has been in a state of war since its existence (and never really got out of it) and that the Arabs were as much responsible for the start of this war as the Israeli were.

Shogun, you never seem to understand what a WAR is. And that Israel has been in a state of war since its existence (and never really got out of it) and that the Arabs were as much responsible for the start of this war as the Israeli were.

I understand perfectly what war is. I also understand what excuses are. Killing off arabs in order to preserve the jewish nature of israel is not war. Especially given HOW israel was carved out of land once occupied by the very same refugees that you think should die in droves because 12 jews died by rockets. This is not a war. Blaming arabs in order to minimize the shit you see happening in front of you ONLY makes you more of a zionist, dude. did we allow Nazi's to blame their fucking jew killing strategy on the aftermath of ww1? Fuck no we didn't. We didn't try to empathize with germans who felt threatened enough by non-aryans to elect Hitler into office. Yet, ironically, here you are making every excuse in the book for a racist state who ALSO wants to purge itself of arabs while BLAMING the fucking arabs! classic!

:clap2:

sleep tight, little guy. Or, go ahead and dance around my points and evidence. If anything, you can take a few lessons on rebuttals from our esteemed Del and Jillian; both of which managed to provide about as much insight as a klanmember rationalizing a burning cross. Remember, It's not me who is defending outright state based racism and a violent solution to preserving a single ethnic identity in the new germany. You, sir, get to enjoy your bloody handed ride on that bandwagon.

sorry, i don't debate dopes; i simply amuse myself with them.
carry on.

yea yea.. You shouldn't make it so obvious that I am your personal hero if all you are going to do is act like you are not a fan. Now go take your tucked tail and get the fuck out of here.

:thup:

*yawn*

carry on.

yea yea.. You shouldn't make it so obvious that I am your personal hero if all you are going to do is act like you are not a fan. Now go take your tucked tail and get the fuck out of here.

*yawn*

well, i won't deny that you're like summer reruns on tvland, but you are amusing, not least of all when you launch into these little fantasies involving tucked tails, hero worship and kicking some other poster's ass.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

carry on.

*yawn*

well, i won't deny that you're like summer reruns on tvland, but you are amusing, not least of all when you launch into these little fantasies involving tucked tails, hero worship and kicking some other poster's ass.

Given which of us uses Evidence instead of smileys to make a point....

By all means, bask in the shadow of my nutsack, dude. Your hero worship couldn't be more obvious if Golden Palace gave you a hundred grand to tattoo it on your forehead.

Now, I'm sure if you sweet talk jillian and use phrases like "kill some arabs" and "Final Extermination" her dick will be hard in no time and can get back to prodding your prostate before you can utter the word antisemite!

*yawn*

Given which of us uses Evidence instead of smileys to make a point....

By all means, bask in the shadow of my nutsack, dude. Your hero worship couldn't be more obvious if Golden Palace gave you a hundred grand to tattoo it on your forehead.

Now, I'm sure if you sweet talk jillian and use phrases like "kill some arabs" and "Final Extermination" her dick will be hard in no time and can get back to prodding your prostate before you can utter the word antisemite!

sorry, gotta run. i love lucy is on, and it's a better rerun than this one.

of course, dude... Run for the hills. It's what all the giant pussies do.

scared%20dog.jpg-for-web-normal.jpg

of course, dude... Run for the hills. It's what all the giant pussies do.

scared%20dog.jpg-for-web-normal.jpg

hey, i'd hang around, but if i'm gonna listen to the same stupid shit, i'd rather watch i love lucy.

now run along and tell yourself what an asskicking you gave me, it's no skin off my nose.

Again, given which of us has posted EVIDENCE and which one has posted the sum total of smileys and the same jpg TWICE it's a fucking knee slapping joke that you'd even TRY to remain so self righteous.

:cool:

By all means.. go email the WSJ and tell them what kind of jooooo hating antisemites they are for making the same case that I have about racism in israel.. OR, continue enjoying Jills dick in your ass. Whatever you think makes your Shogun love less obvious works for me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Snehl2bAk]YouTube - Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills[/ame]

Again, given which of us has posted EVIDENCE and which one has posted the sum total of smileys and the same jpg TWICE it's a fucking knee slapping joke that you'd even TRY to remain so self righteous.

By all means.. go email the WSJ and tell them what kind of jooooo hating antisemites they are for making the same case that I have about racism in israel.. OR, continue enjoying Jills dick in your ass. Whatever you think makes your Shogun love less obvious works for me.

YouTube - Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills

despite what your "rent-a-friends" in downtown Bugtussle tell you, women don't have penises.

you should ask for a refund.

YouTube - Iron Maiden: Run to the Hills

despite what your "rent-a-friends" in downtown Bugtussle tell you, women don't have penises.

you should ask for a refund.

Clearly, you are a masterful connoisseur of sarcasm. Is this where you try desperately to both act like you have better things to do than reply to me while breaking your fingers hitting the Submit Reply button? hey, at least you don't have to offer any relevant evidence about this thread like I did as long as your Shogun-loving tangent rolls on!

:rofl:

I understand perfectly what war is. I also understand what excuses are. Killing off arabs in order to preserve the jewish nature of israel is not war. Especially given HOW israel was carved out of land once occupied by the very same refugees that you think should die in droves because 12 jews died by rockets. This is not a war. Blaming arabs in order to minimize the shit you see happening in front of you ONLY makes you more of a zionist, dude. did we allow Nazi's to blame their fucking jew killing strategy on the aftermath of ww1? Fuck no we didn't. We didn't try to empathize with germans who felt threatened enough by non-aryans to elect Hitler into office. Yet, ironically, here you are making every excuse in the book for a racist state who ALSO wants to purge itself of arabs while BLAMING the fucking arabs! classic!

sleep tight, little guy. Or, go ahead and dance around my points and evidence. If anything, you can take a few lessons on rebuttals from our esteemed Del and Jillian; both of which managed to provide about as much insight as a klanmember rationalizing a burning cross. Remember, It's not me who is defending outright state based racism and a violent solution to preserving a single ethnic identity in the new germany. You, sir, get to enjoy your bloody handed ride on that bandwagon.

You probably know that the Arab states actually were allied with Hitler during WWII. Now Hamas & Hezbollah even sympathize with Hitler: don't you understand that it is strange to compare your "enemy" with someone that Hamas & Hezbollah sympatize with?

Maybe you re admitting that you disgust Hamas and Hezbollah as much as you disgust Israel?

This is your logic: Stalin was a mass murderer killed thousands of people, Hitler was a mass murderer too he also killed thousands of people. That must then make Stalin = Hitler. :banghead:

You probably know that the Arab states actually were allied with Hitler during WWII. Now Hamas & Hezbollah even sympathize with Hitler: don't you understand that it is strange to compare your "enemy" with someone that Hamas & Hezbollah sympatize with?

Maybe you re admitting that you disgust Hamas and Hezbollah as much as you disgust Israel?

This is your logic: Stalin was a mass murderer killed thousands of people, Hitler was a mass murderer too he also killed thousands of people. That must then make Stalin = Hitler. :banghead:

Not at all. In fact, it's beyond fucking retarded to assume that jews are impervious to racism just because arabs sided with Germany in WORLD WAR 2. Perhaps you just can't handle the reality of the common humanity that is just as true with jews as it is with arabs.. I mean, hell.. I POST a WSJ link that conveys a growing trend that mimicks pre-holocaust germany... and all you can reply with is some bullshit rhetoric about nazis and muslims?

******, please.

And, if asked the question between two dead motherfuckers killed by either Stalin or Hitler you might want to scream antisemite at a ghost who laughs in your fucking potato headed face.

Admit it, dude. You have nothing to offer in rebuttal except laughable zionist stroking talking points DESPITE WSJ articles. The idea that jews are as human as germans must blow your fucking chosen race mind, eh dude? That they are capable of the EXACT SAME hatred of, and exclusion from, their ****** class ethnicity must be so foreign to you that the mere idea of anything other than a saintly, benevolent jew amounts to a bigfoot sighting in your book. Well, call me what you will and cram as many zionist dicks in your mouth as you need to but I'm just not one to make excuses for genocide when the CLEAR motivation has nothing to do with the threat of rockets so much as the PRESERVATION OF A JEWISH ISRAEL.

I made that blood red just for you. I couldn't figure out what color says "preserved ethnic majority" that both jews and germans would agree on so...

New Topics

Forum List

Back