Hamas leader's son renounces Islam

Bootneck

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2008
England
Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of the leader of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas has renounced Islam and moved to America where he has taken the Christian faith.

He plans to speak out about the problems of Islam and the "evil" he witnessed back home in Palestine. Pretty courageous move considering how muslims treat apostates.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, son of Hamas leader, becomes a Christian - Telegraph

I'm suprised no spooks have grabbed him and started pumping him for info (Israel, France, England, or America).

I'ld rather him stay in Lebanon or Egypt but if he came here I would like to see him walk down some streets in Dearborn, Michigan.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Dearborn Michigan is noted for having a high population of arab americans.

In short, we have another bigoted rightwing poster who thinks arab-americans are terrorists and criminals.

oh.. he clearly wanted him to be off'd by the arab population in Deerborn. That's why I asked what the poor kid did other than be born.

I'm pretty sure you're correct. But he doesn't only direct his animosity toward arabs...

oh.. he clearly wanted him to be off'd by the arab population in Deerborn. That's why I asked what the poor kid did other than be born.

I'm pretty sure you're correct. But he doesn't only direct his animosity toward arabs...

Oh, another rightwinger who is an equal opportunity bigot!

White christians = good.

Arab-americans and Jewish-americans = bad.

what a loon

If it were a Christian converting to Islam, no reaction or no problem whatsoever.
If it were the other way around, i do not think Arabs would tolerate such a move. Why do Arabs act in such ways? They sentence a guy in Afghan i believe, to death, because he converted to Christianity from Islam. Wow, imagine if we could do that to politicians who converted from a religion to a ideology.

We don't have to worry about this guy. some "offended" Muslim will take out the apostate sooner or later.

Forum List

Back