Hamas Leader, nothing but the entire destruction of Israel will end conflict

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Roudy, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    Dec 2011. In a public speech the Hamas animal terrorist leader reiterates the "principles" of the Hamas Charter, declaring in front of thousands of fellow Palestinian animals that nothing but the entire destruction of Israel will suffice. Not Gaza, not Jerusalem, and not the West Bank will end the conflict. There will be no peace or as the islamoNazi put it "reconciliation" until the entire state of Israel is destroyed and dismantled.

You can take a clown out of the circus, but you can never take the circus out of the clown. Hamas can never be anything but a bloodthirsty terrorist organization, no matter how you spin it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mEVKRKVM-0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hamas leader Haniyeh: Armed resistance is path, Palestine is from the sea to the river - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  2. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    And yet there are posters on this board that want us to believe that Hamas is no longer following their charter which calls for the destruction of Israel, and that they can be trusted, they are willing to accept the existence of the state of Israel. Ha ha ha! Dream on. The West has correctly labeled these animals as terrorist.

3. P F Tinmore

P F Tinmore Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    What would you suggest they do to liberate Palestine?

4. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    Well I thought you told us they are willing to coexist peacefully with the state of Israel? Are you telling us that perhaps you...you...you.....LIED?

Ha ha ha. Get lost ya terrorist worshipping piece of shit.

5. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,806
    There will come a time that international law and orgs like amnesty and HTW will be either directly attacked or completely ignored into irrelevancy, but sadly it will take some major wars to do so.

I say this because had Israel not been overly humane, and wiped out completely this filth, the problem would have been solved 65 years ago.

If I was Israel today, i would broadcast this speech over and over, and would literally carpet bomb the plaza where this speech was made until not one living hamas member or supporter was still alive.

What is not clear to me is that given the speech this animal vermin made, what incentive is he giving israel NOT to liquidate them?

He is admitting they will spend every waking moment trying to murder all of the jews, so what incentive do they have to either negotiate or not exterminate them?

6. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    He didn't mention Jews.

7. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,806
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKeAVBYAbn0]Hamas Spokesmen calls for genocide of all Jews - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,806
  9. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,590
    But but but Tinmore I thought you said that Hamas is interested in a "peaceful settlement" and doesn't really want Israel destroyed. You also told us that they changed colors since five years ago. Yet here we have the Hamas terrorist animal repeating the very same rhetoric that exists in their charter calling for genocide and total destruction of Israel by use of force.

You terrorist worshipping clowns are so easy to expose, it's really not even a challenge.

Pathetic.

10. P F Tinmore

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,927
    Sure they want to end the occupation. Nobody else in the world would accept occupation. Why should the Palestinians be different?