Hamas leader dead

Originally posted by insein
Elections hamper true emotions sometimes. I think Bush and Blair are full on in support of Israel. But if either one comes right out and says it, then it looks like they are just war-mongering (even though its far from the truth).

So every politician still remembers who it is that elects them. I think if Bush and Blair get relelected, then you'll hear much more adament support for Israel.

Its probably more like this "No no Israel thats bad."

Whispers to Sharon "nice fucking job there bro. way to kick ass"

I know Bush would be supportice of Israel,but who in the British government is whining is what I'm wondering. He was a terrorist. What in the worls are they complaining about? I guess your right-maybe it's elections. I still can't see the British people supporting the a-hole.

Israel committed a terrorist act in using a car bomb to kill this guy. Whether or not he's a terrorist, why not arrest him and bring him to justice rather than using terrorist tactics to kill him? Doesn't that make Israel no better than Hamas?

acludem

Israel committed a terrorist act in using a car bomb to kill this guy. Whether or not he's a terrorist, why not arrest him and bring him to justice rather than using terrorist tactics to kill him? Doesn't that make Israel no better than Hamas?

acludem

So Israel kills the terrorist leader, and the terrorists kill inncoent people.

You tell me whose better than whom. Those that prey on the innocent or those that bring them to justice?

Originally posted by acludem

acludem

I'm sorry,but Isreal is in a different position than we are. Can you imagine living with what they do? What if your loved one was killed on a bus? Would you care how Israle retaliated? I wouldn't. Whatever they gotta do IMO They can't even go to the store without being blown up.

Originally posted by krisy
I'm sorry,but Isreal is in a different position than we are. Can you imagine living with what they do? What if your loved one was killed on a bus? Would you care how Israle retaliated? I wouldn't. Whatever they gotta do IMO They can't even go to the store without being blown up.

EXACTLY! MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF THEM.

You know what they say-"fight fire with fire". It's not like they would fight all their wars like this. Just the terrorists. When you think about it-it's quite smart. Has anyone ever given them a dose of their own medicine?

Can you imagine what the reaction would be if our government had used a car bomb to kill Timothy McVeigh instead of bringing him to justice? What Israel did was absolutely wrong. Using a car bomb makes them no better than Hamas.

I agree, Israel has been through a lot. That, however, does not give them cause to become a government of terrorists.

acludem

If Timothy McVeigh had been surrounded by his followers in the middle of territory occupied by people who would want to shoot our cops and soldiers, I'd be all for us using a cruise missile to take him out. They do what they have to to survive.

Interesting, the far right went ballistic when Janet Reno did something pretty similar to the guy in Waco and the guy at Ruby Ridge, both of whom could be construed as "fanactics" or "terrorists"

acludem

Originally posted by acludem
Interesting, the far right went ballistic when Janet Reno did something pretty similar to the guy in Waco and the guy at Ruby Ridge, both of whom could be construed as "fanactics" or "terrorists"

acludem

IF by Far right you mean guys like William Joyce, Big D and their KKK down with government buddies then yes youd be right.

The jews have little room to talk about terrorism when they themselves used it so freely immediately after WW2.

A little history and a few examples of the tactics used by "god's chosen"....

Terrorist Gangs
Soon after the end of World War II, there were three basic para-military Zionist organizations in Palestine, working against the Arab people, with the specific purpose of driving it out of Palestine. These were the Haganah, the Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang.

Before the British Mandate, the Jewish settlers had formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called "Hashomar" and with the advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000 trained men and a unit called the Palmach, which was a full-time force, numbering about 6000.

The Irgun Zvai Leumi included between 3000 and 5000 armed terrorists, and grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach branch in 1933. The Irgun was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency which sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its respectability.

In 1939, one of Irgun's commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300 dangerous fanatics.

Zionist Terrorist Activities 1939 - 1947
1939 Haganah blew up the Iraqi oil pipeline near Haifa. Moshe Dayan was one of the participants in the act. This technique was used again in 1947 at least 4 times.
August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939 During this period, Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940 S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants.

February 24, 1942 S.S. Struma exploded in the Black Sea, killing 769 illegal Jewish immigrants. Described by the Jewish Agency as an act of "mass-protest and mass-suicide."

November 6, 1944 Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946 Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946 The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947 Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947 A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December ll, 1947 Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947 Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947 Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947 Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947 A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948 Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land; since then, they have been denied the right to return or been given compensation for their property. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" razed to the ground 385 Arab villages and towns out of a total of 475, and obliterated their remains.

January 1, 1948 Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33wounded.

January 4, 1948 Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948 The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948 Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948 Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948 Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948 Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948 Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948 A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

http://www.mideastfacts.com/ziterror39_74.html

It hardly hurts my heart to see a Hamas leader killed but I hate the way the jews act like they are so high and mighty and moral in their past history....

A terrorist is a terrorist, be he jew or palistinian!!!!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Hitstirrer
Having said that, Israel will have to give back the stolen land at some time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm curious, what do you consider to be the "stolen" land? I see you can't answer this question and have changed the subjsct again, how typical...............

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
quote:
Originally posted by Hitstirrer
Having said that, Israel will have to give back the stolen land at some time.

I'm curious, what do you consider to be the "stolen" land? I see you can't answer this question and have changed the subjsct again, how typical...............

I suppose you think they have a deed from god for the land to prove it wasn't stolen?

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
I suppose you think they have a deed from god for the land to prove it wasn't stolen?

Obviously you're belief is that Israel should not exist at all. I don't think they have a deed from God as you say, but they do have a right to exist. And I don't see anywhere in history where this so called theft occured.

I think Israel has what it takes along with the U.S. to wipe a lot of this out. I say again,we don't live with constant fear about going out to run errands. Israels land has nothing to do with how they handled this. It is very hard for me to take someone who is so radical against one group of people seriously. Maybe if some peope weren't so radical-i.e. the Muslims-then Isreal would not have to resort to these kind of actions. Lets place blame where it should be. Thats what the 9-11 commcission should be doing as well. I don't think it's making thegov a bunch of terrorist,it means they are doing what they need to do to survive. We have one life and thats it. Does anyone believe the U.S. wouldn't kick a$$ in any way possible if that crap was going on over here,day after day. Israel has been a good friendto us,and I'm sick of hearing thembeing picked apart just because they want to live.

I can tell krisy the 9/11 commission is really under your skin. Mine too. What a circus.

I know I complain about them and the media a lot! That commcission just made me soooo upset treating Rice they way they did. I don't think they are getting anywhere. piss ants!

Jewish Gangs. The Stern Gang. I know terrorism and violence isn't funny. BUt there's just something funny about the idea of a jewish gang, in any context.

The Woody Allen Boys. " Oy gevalt, My mother will never let me forget about it if I track mud on the carpet after the raid!"

I just got a funny picture in my mind:

Jon Lovitz repeatedly tossing a coin and catching it-ala George Raft. Scar-reeeee! :)

Don't forget, though, inthe early twentieth century, the criminal underworld was a quick path to advancement for many new immigrants to the US. The Irish, Italians, and Jews headed up some of the most fearsome gangs in the world.

I'm sure that Arthur Fleggenheimer (aka Dutch Schultz), "Louie Lepke" Buchalter, Meyer Lansky and George "Bugsy" Seigel outfitted their share of rivals with cement boots.

Looks like most of this jewish stuff ended in 1948, and the government today doesn't do anything like that. I'm willing to put the past in the past and not blame Israel as a whole for stuff those groups did 50 years ago, much the same as I don't blame Germany as a whole for the holocaust.

Forum List

Back