Hamas leader among dead in air raid

Don't ignore the issue here Dive.

Do you know better then the CIA and Secretary of State at the time? And the Chief of the Naval Operations at the time?

If so, how fucking arrogant and ignorant of you.
did you know that link you posted is to an antisemite site?
no, i bet you dont

STOP thinking of them like they think the same as you

I know you don't think Palestinians are human beings but I do.

You know as well as I do that many of those suicide bombers are recruited by extremists and that their families were unaware of what they were planning to do.

compassion does not have to equal support and it most definitely should not equal going against Israel for defending herself against jihadists

Israel is not on the defensive. Israel has gone into overdrive.

I know you don't think Palestinians are human beings but I do.

You know as well as I do that many of those suicide bombers are recruited by extremists and that their families were unaware of what they were planning to do.
it has nothing to do with that

you are thinking that they also think like Americans, sorry, but that is a MYTH
they dont
that does not make them less than human, it makes them DIFFERENT
they dont look at death the same way we do

Israel is not on the defensive. Israel has gone into overdrive.
thats more BULLSHIT

Israel has the capacity to bomb them out of existence
yet they are targeting only Hamas instalations
Israel can not control what Hamas does in those instalations
if you say they should not bomb them then you are saying that Israel doesnt have a right to defend themselves and must endure rocket after rocket to kill Israeli civilians

Last edited:
We can't know the odds, but even if every Palestinian adult,100% of them was devoted to Hamas, do their children deserve to die for that?

No child ever deserves to die, however if you had the opportunity to kill Osama bin Laden and his henchmen for what they did to us on 9/11 and he was sheltering himself inside of a school, would you give the order to shoot? I would. I wouldn't think twice. The second a terrorist moves anywhere within a one mile range of a child, he automatically signs that child's death warrant.

By the way, dozens of Israeli children have died in terrorist attacks. Where is your condemnation of their deaths?

David, go fuck yourself.

That would be like blasting parents in Africa when their children die of the same reasons. I care and am saddened by the fact how many children die each day because of all that.

So david you fucking coward, go fuck yourself. You are worse then scum and should be treated by everyone here as such.

Welcome to my ignore list.

Welcome to my ignore list.

I'll take that as a badge of honor.

I figured you'd do that eventually you coward. You rather do that then answer my questions.

But guess what Davey? Everybody else is still gonna see me refute the bullshit you call posts. You can remain willfully blindly ignorant.

I figured you'd do that eventually you coward. You rather do that then answer my questions.

But guess what Davey? Everybody else is still gonna see me refute the bullshit you call posts. You can remain willfully blindly ignorant.

jesus, are you still at the kid?

why don't you get a room...

...on To Catch a Predator 2009?

Hey Rob, hear you are a kid yourself?

:cool:

No child ever deserves to die, however if you had the opportunity to kill Osama bin Laden and his henchmen for what they did to us on 9/11 and he was sheltering himself inside of a school, would you give the order to shoot? I would. I wouldn't think twice. The second a terrorist moves anywhere within a one mile range of a child, he automatically signs that child's death warrant.

By the way, dozens of Israeli children have died in terrorist attacks. Where is your condemnation of their deaths?

What a ridiculous post. However, if Bin Laden was trapped in a school with school children, I'd wait it out. try to get him to speak with me. Sooner or later he'd have to come out. I would only use violence as a last resort in the case where he was harming the children. Meanwhile I'd call in the best sharpshooters in case I was not able to capture him alive or get him to surrender.

But as far as sacrificing children so that I could kill him for revenge? I would not even consider for a second trading their lives for such an pointless act.

What a ridiculous post. However, if Bin Laden was trapped in a school with school children, I'd wait it out. try to get him to speak with me. Sooner or later he'd have to come out. I would only use violence as a last resort in the case where he was harming the children. Meanwhile I'd call in the best sharpshooters in case I was not able to capture him alive or get him to surrender.

But as far as sacrificing children so that I could kill him for revenge? I would not even consider for a second trading their lives for such an pointless act.
so, all he has to do is surround himself with children and he is safe for the rest of his life

New Topics

Forum List

Back