Hamas lauds anti-siege positions of Egypt's new FM

I can do this all night but I'm out. I wonder were Marc is these days?

Christians in Gaza Fear for Their Lives as Muslims Burn Bibles and Destroy Crosses
Jun 18, 2007

.After defeating their rivals in Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah movement, Muslim extremists are focusing their attacks on Christians in Gaza City. Christians in Gaza City have issued an appeal to the
international community and a plea for protection against the increased attacks by Muslim extremists.

Father Manuel Musallem, head of Gaza's Latin church, told the AP that Muslims have ransacked, burned and looted a school and convent that are part of the Gaza Strip's small Romany Catholic community. He told the AP that crosses were broken, damage was done to a statue of Jesus, and at the Rosary Sister School and nearby convent, prayer books were burned.

Gunmen used the roof of the school during the fighting, and the convent was "desecrated," Mussalem told the AP.

"Nothing happens by mistake these days," he said.

Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.

Catholic Online reports that the heads of Christian churches in the Holy Land have urged both sides to put aside their weapons, noting that the infighting diverted international attention from the national goal of Palestinian independence.

Christians in Gaza Fear for Their Lives as Muslims Burn Bibles and Destroy Crosses - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

I can do this all night but I'm out. I wonder were Marc is these days?

Christians in Gaza Fear for Their Lives as Muslims Burn Bibles and Destroy Crosses
Jun 18, 2007

.After defeating their rivals in Palestinian Authority Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah movement, Muslim extremists are focusing their attacks on Christians in Gaza City. Christians in Gaza City have issued an appeal to the
international community and a plea for protection against the increased attacks by Muslim extremists.

Father Manuel Musallem, head of Gaza's Latin church, told the AP that Muslims have ransacked, burned and looted a school and convent that are part of the Gaza Strip's small Romany Catholic community. He told the AP that crosses were broken, damage was done to a statue of Jesus, and at the Rosary Sister School and nearby convent, prayer books were burned.

Gunmen used the roof of the school during the fighting, and the convent was "desecrated," Mussalem told the AP.

"Nothing happens by mistake these days," he said.

Father Musalam additionally told The Jerusalem Post that the Muslim gunmen used rocket-propeled grenades (RPGs) to blow through the doors of the church and school, before burning Bibles and destroying every cross they could get their hands on.

Catholic Online reports that the heads of Christian churches in the Holy Land have urged both sides to put aside their weapons, noting that the infighting diverted international attention from the national goal of Palestinian independence.

Christians in Gaza Fear for Their Lives as Muslims Burn Bibles and Destroy Crosses - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

noting that the infighting diverted international attention from the national goal of Palestinian independence.

Now, who would want that more than anyone in the world?

Hmmmm!

I think they missed the love the Christians message..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE

Christian woman speaks to 70,000 supporters in Gaza.

1268108240pflp_Shireen_women_day.JPG

A woman from Gaza: Shireen Said of the PFLP.

70,000 supporters in Gaza where there are only about 3000 Christians. Those supporters must be... MUSLIMS!

:doubt: Some people just eat up the Hamas propaganda:cuckoo:...

Bomb Thrown at Christian Doctor's Car in Gaza

Monday, February 28, 2011

Dr. Maher Ayyad, a prominent Christian surgeon in the Gaza Strip, said no was hurt by the bomb that was hurled at the car he was in, but the vehicle, belonging to his brother, sustained damage.

Following Friday's incident, Ayyad, 55, began receiving text messages warning him to stop his evangelical work or face the consequences.

Christians in Gaza have faced increasing persecution since Hamas wrested control of the Strip in June 2007.

Since taking control, Hamas has been instituting sharia (Islamic) law throughout the coastal enclave, which, among other things, forbids any non-Muslim from sharing his or her faith.

Bomb Thrown at Christian Doctor's Car in Gaza - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUh6xVlndhM&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli TV airs telephone call to father after children killed -English[/ame]

I will continue to look at the pyramids in a magazine... screw going to that God forsaken country.
I shouldn't be spreading ironies, but the psychotic hatred people have of the US/UK and the west in Libya is going to cost them their freedom. By the time a no-fly zone is put in place Ghadaffi will have likely won. :cuckoo:

Screw the no fly zone. We need to learn from our mistakes. Help them get freedom from aggression has bite us in the ass: The Fictious people of Kosovo, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Somalia etc!

Last edited:
GAZA, (PIC)-- The Arab and International Commission to Build Gaza has clinched the first ever formal deal that would bring construction materials into the Gaza Strip through the Rafah border crossing.

The AICBG lauded the Egyptian army and new government in Egypt for allowing the first bag of cement to officially cross over to Gaza.

Under the deal, clinched during a meeting between Abeed, Egyptian coalition director Ahmed al-Aasi and Aloha Palestine director-general Ken O'Keefe, the commission purchased 10 tons of Egyptian cement and the British company was responsible for bringing the material into Gaza through the Rafah crossing under international trade laws.

Ken O'Keefe said there are no laws prohibiting using the Rafah crossing for that purpose and confirmed his company would be able to do so.

First deal clinched to bring building materials to Gaza via Rafah crossing

I will continue to look at the pyramids in a magazine... screw going to that God forsaken country.
I shouldn't be spreading ironies, but the psychotic hatred people have of the US/UK and the west in Libya is going to cost them their freedom. By the time a no-fly zone is put in place Ghadaffi will have likely won. :cuckoo:

Screw the no fly zone. We need to learn from our mistakes. Help them get freedom from aggression has bite us in the ass: The Fictious people of Kosovo, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Somalia etc!
Well true, they are trying to push the US into another war, that the rebels are likely to loose anyway, if the US intervenes it will be US lives fighting it, not the rebels lives, and after it is done they will pour hate on the US and call the US 'imperialist aggressors', best response is to let them deal with their own problems.

Forum List

Back