Hamas: Kill Christians & Jews To The Last One

Marc39

Rookie
Jun 19, 2009
Love is in the air in Hamastan with the release by Hamas of a lovely new video illustrating religious tolerance in Muhammadanism and the love Muhammadans have for their fellow man, especially Christians and Jews...
Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion
[Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one.

Perhaps, Hallmark can inscribe such a wonderful thought on a card.

Considering Islam is taken from Judaism and Christianity and its scripture, prophets and patriarchs, and considering Jesus and Moses are considered Muslims [Even though they lived hundreds of years before Islam even began], you'd think Muhammadans would demonstrate some appreciation for those religions, but, perhaps, following a fraudulent death cult is the basis for such rage and self-hatred.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
We know what they want to do to us. I have seen their hate first hand.

Here is an honest question.

If my priest or my pastor preached this kind of hatred why would I not rise up?

I'd smoke the freaking bastard that preached this.

I don't get this. Now I choke because I know the battle is on in major cities where those who have fled oppresive regimes come to us, and then the bastards follow them and compromise our governments.

But heavens almighty why do we allow this?

Why is this allowed when these people have fleed this insanity, come to our shores, begged for sanctuary and then we allow their oppressors to pursue them and taunt them even as they come for freedom??

I don't get this I don't get this at all.

• Banned

I don't get this. Now I choke because I know the battle is on in major cities where those who have fled oppresive regimes come to us, and then the bastards follow them and compromise our governments.

Why is this allowed when these people have fleed this insanity, come to our shores, begged for sanctuary and then we allow their oppressors to pursue them and taunt them even as they come for freedom??

Most Muslims actually believe this shit. 5x each day in prayer, Muslims recite surah al-fatiha that says the Jews and Christiansare cursed for angering allah because they're not Muslims.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoX2QdXYyVc[/ame]

Last edited:

Thank your neighborhood Libtard for Muslim immigration. Enjoy shariah.

Kinda like what I heard a lot of a few years ago?

Kill em all and let God sort em out?
This was spoken by christians about muslims.

Last edited:

Not if you kill them first. What's the problem?

Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

Mommy is dead. So is daddy. Oh please be my friend..... :lol: :lol: :lol: We could run off and kill Mooozlems together ... like buddies!!!!! You can provide the hate and I'll chip in with the "I don't give a fuck".

Not if you kill them first. What's the problem?

Go to mommy, stupid little boy.

Mommy is dead. So is daddy. Oh please be my friend..... :lol: :lol: :lol: We could run off and kill Mooozlems together ... like buddies!!!!! You can provide the hate and I'll chip in with the "I don't give a fuck".

I would commit suicide were you my child.

Last edited:
Good luck murdering ALL of the Christians, Jews, and Communists, your going to need it lol.

Honestly, I doubt it is possible to eradicate all of them 3 groups, especially since Christians and Jews usually ally together, and Communism is pretty much everywhere, even though in small numbers mostly. I mean, sure, where I live, no Communists, but their are quite a few Christians, and no Muslims that I am aware of, although I know of at least a dozen Hindu's in town.

Good luck murdering ALL of the Christians, Jews, and Communists, your going to need it lol.

Honestly, I doubt it is possible to eradicate all of them 3 groups, especially since Christians and Jews usually ally together, and Communism is pretty much everywhere, even though in small numbers mostly. I mean, sure, where I live, no Communists, but their are quite a few Christians, and no Muslims that I am aware of, although I know of at least a dozen Hindu's in town.

Christians and Jews usually ally together

In Israel/Palestine the Christians and Muslims are on one side and the Jews are on the other.

Forum List

Back