Hamas-Israel Deal: Who Benefits?

What occupation? There is no occupation. You copy and paste this same nonsense even though you have been instructed otherwise.

You're obviously slow.
It's not non-sense. Mentally retarded Zionists are the only ones saying this. Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967. And you repeating your lunacy, will not change that.

Now, I do believe I asked you to explain the connection between what I just stated above and Judaism. So far you haven't. And we both know you can't.

No INTERNATIONAL LAW is saying this and you cant ignore it any longer. For Israel to be occupying gaza it has to have total control over all the land with troops based there permanently, that is what INTERNATIONAL LAW says. So dildo show were the Israeli bases are in gaza or admit that you are wrong

All of which suggests that Islamics had the most compelling reason to gee-had the bejeezuz out of him.
What does that mean? Your statement makes no sense whatsoever.

That it was hamas/fatah that murdered him because he was going against islam. You know the way that muslims murdered the Egyptian leader after he signed a peace accord with Israel.

You're drooling on your keyboard, Mr. Loinboy sock puppet.

I'm not convinced that "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967" is actually true.

Where's your list?
Name one country that recognizes Israel's right to that land.

Just one!

They are occupying not annexing so your question is based on a false premise.

Did Egypt own gaza from 1948 till 1967, did Jordan own west bank from 1948 till 1967 ?

You've discovered your comments were complete rubbish and now you're backtracking to cover your falsehoods.

That's a good Loinboy sock puppet.
I said name one country that agrees with you. You couldn't. Which means, you have no clue what you're talking about. You're not debating, you're just trolling.

Until you understand that you are just spouting islamonazi propaganda and not the re4ality you will keep on believing the LIES. Israel occupies the west bank, it has not annexed it, but it has annexed Jerusalem that is not and never was part of the land agreed as arab muslim

I've found that just by letting you rattle on with your usual Loinboy tirades, you quickly refute your own arguments.
That has nothing to do with what I just said.

More troll shit, from an internet troll.
Your claim was: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

You failed to support that hysterical claim.
Unlike you, I can back up what I say.

1. The Occupation

Israel, with U.S. support, has militarily occupied the Gaza Strip (along with the West Bank and East Jerusalem) since 1967. The belligerent occupation, now in its 47th year, is one of the longest, bloodiest and brutal in human history — over 2,500 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza alone in the last seven years.

Up until 2005, Israel maintained illegal Jewish colonies in the Gaza Strip as well. It has since disbanded these colonies and thus claims it’s no longer occupying the Gaza strip. Israel is alone in holding this deceptive view; the
UN, US State Department, global NGO’s and legal scholars all consider Gaza a part of the Occupied Palestinian Territories because Israel exercises complete military control over it.

All you do, is troll.

Were those illegal settlements like the ones you Americans have built called Washington, New York, San Fransisco et al . Or were they built on land owned by the Jews prior to 1948

Now show the Israeli army bases inside gaza that are the only proof of complete military control according to INTERNATIONAL LAW.

Sorry, sweetie, but have you forgotten you earlier claim that you're now admitting is indefensible?

You wrote: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

Still, you fail to support your bogus claim.
Once again, I backed up what I said and all you do is troll.

No you used an uncorroborated source that met with your POV from a site that is known to LIE

Sorry, sweetie, but have you forgotten you earlier claim that you're now admitting is indefensible?

You wrote: "Every country on the planet, all international scholars and experts in international law, all say this is a belligerent occupation that has been going on since 1967"

No you used an uncorroborated source that met with your POV from a site that is known to LIE
Who says they lie besides you?

Do the research on the site and see what is said about it.

By whom? Israel?

By whom? Israel?

No as I said research and find out who says they LIE

By whom? Israel?

Nice duck.:clap::clap::clap:

By whom? Israel?

No duck at all it is simply stating the facts, you are too lazy to do your own leg work and expect others to do it for you. There are many bad reports about Mondo and its anti Jew stance, look for them if you dare.

By whom? Israel?

No duck at all it is simply stating the facts, you are too lazy to do your own leg work and expect others to do it for you. There are many bad reports about Mondo and its anti Jew stance, look for them if you dare.
Everyone who supports the Palestinians gets slimed.

What is your point.

By whom? Israel?

What is your point.
Anyone who supports Islamic terrorism, thievery, "Palestinian" welfare fraud should get slimed. Your lack of a moral compass may be broken but don't expect others to accept your excuses for illegality and immorality.

By whom? Israel?

What is your point.

That they LIE for Palestine and have a problem with the Jews existing at all

By whom? Israel?

What is your point.

Nobody I support is against Jews.

What is your point.

Nobody I support is against Jews.

You support the Palestinians for starters, and they are against the Jews

Forum List

Back