Hamas holds Britain responsible for the suffering of Palestinian refugees

And terrorists groups are terrorists groups are terrorists groups.

What Hamas says or thinks or wants is totally inconsequential.

What a stupid Zionist. There is a reason why people call it a democratic election.

Yet Israel is all for democratic elections in their country.

But they threaten the Palestinians by saying you can vote for who you want but if you vote for the first guy we will bomb the hell out of you and kill a thousand and a half of your people.

Now that's Israeli American democracy right there.

Coward.

Liar. Post something which supports your latest bogus claim.

Blockade, bombing right away.

Let's take a look at Article 68:

"In regards to women’s rights, Article 68 (previously Article 36) ensures the equality of men and women without prejudice,as long as it is not in conflict with the “provisions ( أحكام ) of Islamic law.” This is another example of the draft constitution’s inconsistency, since Article 2 states that the “principles ( مبادئ ) of Islamic law” are the main source of legislation. This inconsistency reveals an inherent desire to move further away from the idea of gender equality, and chips away at gains made in Egypt in regards to women’s rights."

This just does not speak to those democratic values or human rights the new Egyptian administration states they are striving for.

What do you think?

Egypt is doing much more social work than Mubarak.

Human rights are improved

And they are working towards Democratic ideals. Don't expect it to be like America within 4 months of their election asshole.

The salafist Muslims provide lots of money for the social programs.

Egyptians have the idea that if people are God fearing, they won't bribe.

Mubarak bribed an unbelievable amount of money.

I also love how you throw out the secular Egyptian Army, who still has say in many areas.

This isn't gonna go your way. The Egyptian people did a great thing in getting rid of a corrupt dictator.

No doubt but they may have gone from the pan into the fire. The question remains: does Islamic Law allow for freedom and democracy?

Michael Curtis, Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Rutgers University, and author of Should Israel Exist? A Sovereign Nation under attack by the International Community thinks not.

"No doubt there are some myths and social stereotypes that have been articulated in the West, and may not be accurate representations about behavior and relationships in the Islamic world. Nevertheless, the starting point of objective analysis is that sharia law is not compatible with democratic law.

Sharia law, which regulates all aspects of Muslim communal and private life, is discriminatory against women and children, denying them rights that have been won over the last two centuries in democratic countries. Muslim women, treated as inferiors, are often not allowed to take advantage of the protection from discrimination or abuse provided by the secular courts. They are often pressured by their families to go to tribunals where the principles of Sharia law are applied. That law is implemented by councils, or arbitration tribunals, that operate on religious principles, derived from a number of sources: the Koran, the sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad, Islamic jurisprudence, and rulings or fatwas issued by scholars. Can this law be compatible with that of law in states not constructed on a religious basis? Can decisions from those courts be considered part of the ordinary legal system?

It is difficult to envisage the compatibility of alternative legal systems with the law in democratic societies, particularly with an Islamic legal system that calls for the death penalty for apostasy, sexual "crimes" of women including adultery, and homosexuality. Women are handicapped on issues of marriage, divorce, inheritance, and child custody. A Muslim man is permitted to have four wives and can divorce one of them with ease, but women must follow a difficult path to obtain a divorce.

Is Sharia Law Compatible with Democracy? :: Gatestone Institute

You can post blogs of Muslim hating jews all you want.

The constitution remains as it is.

Egypt is doing much more social work than Mubarak.

Human rights are improved

And they are working towards Democratic ideals. Don't expect it to be like America within 4 months of their election asshole.

The salafist Muslims provide lots of money for the social programs.

Egyptians have the idea that if people are God fearing, they won't bribe.

Mubarak bribed an unbelievable amount of money.

I also love how you throw out the secular Egyptian Army, who still has say in many areas.

This isn't gonna go your way. The Egyptian people did a great thing in getting rid of a corrupt dictator.

No doubt but they may have gone from the pan into the fire. The question remains: does Islamic Law allow for freedom and democracy?

Michael Curtis, Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Political Science at Rutgers University, and author of Should Israel Exist? A Sovereign Nation under attack by the International Community thinks not.

"No doubt there are some myths and social stereotypes that have been articulated in the West, and may not be accurate representations about behavior and relationships in the Islamic world. Nevertheless, the starting point of objective analysis is that sharia law is not compatible with democratic law.

Sharia law, which regulates all aspects of Muslim communal and private life, is discriminatory against women and children, denying them rights that have been won over the last two centuries in democratic countries. Muslim women, treated as inferiors, are often not allowed to take advantage of the protection from discrimination or abuse provided by the secular courts. They are often pressured by their families to go to tribunals where the principles of Sharia law are applied. That law is implemented by councils, or arbitration tribunals, that operate on religious principles, derived from a number of sources: the Koran, the sayings and actions of Prophet Muhammad, Islamic jurisprudence, and rulings or fatwas issued by scholars. Can this law be compatible with that of law in states not constructed on a religious basis? Can decisions from those courts be considered part of the ordinary legal system?

It is difficult to envisage the compatibility of alternative legal systems with the law in democratic societies, particularly with an Islamic legal system that calls for the death penalty for apostasy, sexual "crimes" of women including adultery, and homosexuality. Women are handicapped on issues of marriage, divorce, inheritance, and child custody. A Muslim man is permitted to have four wives and can divorce one of them with ease, but women must follow a difficult path to obtain a divorce.

Is Sharia Law Compatible with Democracy? :: Gatestone Institute

You can post blogs of Muslim hating jews all you want.

The constitution remains as it is.
And you can continue to show us how brainwashed you are by being on the message board before you go to school. I guess they tell you in the mosque and your madrassa to say You can post blogs of Muslim hating jews all you want.even when the article was written by a Christian or even a disenchanted Muslim.

I wonder how long it will take before Baghdad Bob starts skipping school because he will think the message board is much more important.

Man Hossfly is so terrified of me folks.

Lol if he was confident about his facts he would not care.

His heart is beating to see when I get on. Lol

'because' habibi-----he posted up links for you----I was a bit too lazy to do it-----and I also think you need more GENERAL information on the topic------try to obtain the FREQUENCY of the procedure country by country from the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION------but first check it for EGYPT where it is most commonly done

Man Hossfly is so terrified of me folks.

Lol if he was confident about his facts he would not care.

His heart is beating to see when I get on. Lol
Behold the little pipsqueak and his usual Arab bravado. As if anyone is terrified of a little guy like you, but if it makes you feel like one of the big guys saying that, go for it so that everyone can see how ridiculous and childish you are. Meanwhile, from your response to those articles, it is quite evident that you don't like reading the truth. It is better for your psych as a brainwashed Muslim to keep your eyes closed to what is really happening in the Muslim world. Actually, Baghdad Bob, when I happen to be reading the message board and see you jump on after you get home from school, I feel sympathy for you that you don't lead the normal life of an American boy who gets to hang out with friends. It's a shame that he couldn't emulate other Muslim boys here in America who seem to lead a normal childhood and would never think of hurrying home from school to get on a message board.

I hold the british responsible for BOILED CABBAGE----and those weird little cup shaped things that hold a SOFT BOILED EGG ----both the BANES OF MY CHILDHOOD

Forum List

Back