Hamas has chosen war once again with Israel...

...says a jew. good grief, if your kind were not so busy crying antisemite every time someone floats criticism of israel then punchline posts like yours would dry up faster than you can pop a boner after hearing, "one shot, two kills".

If you focused on your life and career as much as on Israel, you might not be such a failure.

Meanwhile, Jews are working on the next cure for disease and the next generation of microprocessors.

tell me more about achieving life long goals, concrete pourer.

hell, germany was industrious when it was busy baking your unwanted ethnicity too. go figure.

Show us that fake, bogus map of the "country" Palestine, stoner. LOL

Hamas arent dopes. They know that the "it was not us" excuse allows them to attack israel, while at the same time causes any retalitation from israel (which israel has every right to) to be automatically denounced by just about everyone. They mayonnaise be murderous thugs, but there's no one better than them at manipulating the media.

Neither you nor David seem to appreciate the gravity of what seems to be happening. An al-Qa'idah presence in Palestine is the last thing you want, and Hamas most certainly doesn't want it either. Both Ansar as-Sunnah (an a-Q surrogate group) and the al-Aqsa Martyrs have claimed responsibility. If I were you, I'd pray that it was the al-Aqsa Martyrs.

Israel has responded by blaming Hamas for "failing to prevent" the attack and has conducted strikes against several targets in Gaza. Not a very intelligent move.

I know all to well about the Hamas-AQ power struggle within the Gaza Strip. I'm not praying for either side to win. As long as they keep killing each other that's fine by me. Whoever comes out on top, we'll deal with him too.

If you focused on your life and career as much as on Israel, you might not be such a failure.

Meanwhile, Jews are working on the next cure for disease and the next generation of microprocessors.

hell, germany was industrious when it was busy baking your unwanted ethnicity too. go figure.

I posted it yesterday, pussy. Enjoy more primary sources than you can scream antisemite at, you fucking lampshade.

:rofl:

I posted it yesterday, pussy. Enjoy more primary sources than you can scream antisemite at, you fucking lampshade.

:rofl:

Fake, bogus maps of countries that don't exist--Palestine--are primary frauds.
And, you are the biggest fraud, stoner. Too bad you weren't aborted, you embarrassment

Forum List

Back