Hamas has a anti school bus weapon

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Hamas has turned an anti tank weapon into a anti school bus weapon. Evil does as evil is. Any human that sympathizes with this bunch of cowardly murderers needs to rethink their conscious beliefs.

Ya know when they used this weapon on a school bus and critically injured children I did not hear a word about it UNTIL I saw a write up on CNN whose headline was:

CNN 5 Palestinians Killed as Israelis Retaliate for School Bus Attack

In the body of the print they wrote that four of those five killed were Hamas Militants. If one perused only headlines I would have never known about the school bus attack or the fact that 4 killed were Hamas militants.

I never saw the initial outrage that Hamas used a rocket to attack a school bus. :doubt:

CaféAuLait;3526920 said:
Ya know when they used this weapon on a school bus and critically injured children I did not hear a word about it UNTIL I saw a write up on CNN whose headline was:

CNN 5 Palestinians Killed as Israelis Retaliate for School Bus Attack

In the body of the print they wrote that four of those five killed were Hamas Militants. If one perused only headlines I would have never known about the school bus attack or the fact that 4 killed were Hamas militants.

I never saw the initial outrage that Hamas used a rocket to attack a school bus. :doubt:

I guess you must have missed all of these articles then. Including this one, from CNN's front page last week.

Hamas claims responsibility for missile strike on bus that wounded boy - CNN.com

School bus attack may spark Gaza war - Google News

Israeli teen wounded in April 7 bus attack dies

JERUSALEM — A 16-year-old Israeli boy who was wounded when an anti-tank rocket fired from Gaza hit a school bus 10 days ago died Sunday of his injuries without regaining consciousness, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Two Palestinian teenagers, meanwhile, are in custody, suspected of the stabbing deaths of five members of a West Bank settler family, including small children, Israeli authorities said.

Israeli teen wounded in April 7 bus attack dies - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Hamas has turned an anti tank weapon into a anti school bus weapon. Evil does as evil is. Any human that sympathizes with this bunch of cowardly murderers needs to rethink their conscious beliefs.

That would be most Liberals.
They side with filth like the PLO, Al Queda, etc.

By the way Obama - where the fuck is Osama Bin Laden?

Forum List

Back