Hamas' Haniyeh's Children Spend $15,000/Day In Qatar

So? Kim Jong Il's family are known for their elaborate European spending sprees, so is Robert Mugabes wife, this Hamas guys family is no different, this is all a fuckin game and all that matters is the $$$$.

Last edited:
So? Kim Jong Il's family are known their elaborate European spending sprees, so is Robert Mugabes wife, this Hamas guys family is no different, this is all a fuckin game and all that matters is the $$$$.

But I thought that there are starving people in Gaza....:eusa_boohoo:

Gaza has issues for sure but I don't think starvation is one of them, I have see Palestinian people say food is not the issue.

So? Kim Jong Il's family are known their elaborate European spending sprees, so is Robert Mugabes wife, this Hamas guys family is no different, this is all a fuckin game and all that matters is the $$$$.

You also thought arafat who stole billions was a freedom fighter .:badgrin:

Gaza has issues for sure but I don't think starvation is one of them, I have see Palestinian people say food is not the issue.

F'course not.

Here are some interesting, look at the poverty and starvation in Gaza, poor people have nothing to eat:sad:

????? ????- ?????? ???? - ?? ???? ?? ????????

Enjoy the stolen money while you can, kids, because, sooner or later, your parents will honor kill you

Why is that a surprise? Name one Arab Muslim regime today that isn't based on corruption, croonism, and thievery. They are all bloodsucking thieves looting their people's wealth, while torturing, killing and oppressing at the same time. Take one look at the Muslim world and tell me it ain't so. Of course pointing to Israel, The US and The West is a good distraction so that they can continue stealing and oppressing more efficiently.

Forum List

Back