Hamas Got Their Asses Kicked

What's the problem Hollie??? You made what appeared to be a casual reference to "uncomfortable truths", and I simply asking for one example....your assertion obligates a response Hollie, otherwise it appears that you are full of shit...know what I mean???

What is the problem? You're not paying attention.

thanks for the confirmation I was expecting: press one of you imbeciles to follow-through on an assertion and you fold every time....

I'm not surprised you cut and ran. Cowards and blowhards such as yourself are easily smacked down when confronted.

My bad. Right you are. No mention of any "Palestine' until 1492. So is that when the Palestinians began stealing Israel's ancient land.

Thats when the jews expelled from Spain,(for bad behavior)...

Nazis always spew the Nazi POV. Typically, those who converted to Christianity rather than face death were soon reviled by their Spanish countrymen more than were the Jews. :D
"Spanish Jews once constituted one of the largest and most prosperous Jewish communities under Muslim and Christian rule in Spain, before the majority, together with resident Muslims, were forced to convert to Catholicism, be expelled or be killed when Spain became united under the Catholic Monarchs King Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492."
History of the Jews in Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next you will claim the Catholic Monarchs King Ferdinand and Isabella were Nazti's too,
do you check under your bed for Nazti's every morning before getting out?

my understanding of "terrorist" would be something along the lines of shelling civilian concentrations, and then daring to refer to men, women, and children as 'terrorists"....see this is my definition of not only a terrorist, but a moral coward to boot

Firing rockets into civilian populations while hiding behind women, children, and the infirm surely is the definition of cowardly fucking terrorist. Don't be a useful fool.

you have a fairly weak grasp of basic cause-n-effect don't you Unkotare...

No, thanks for asking.

Thats when the jews expelled from Spain,(for bad behavior)...

Nazis always spew the Nazi POV. Typically, those who converted to Christianity rather than face death were soon reviled by their Spanish countrymen more than were the Jews. :D
"Spanish Jews once constituted one of the largest and most prosperous Jewish communities under Muslim and Christian rule in Spain, before the majority, together with resident Muslims, were forced to convert to Catholicism, be expelled or be killed when Spain became united under the Catholic Monarchs King Ferdinand and Isabella in 1492."
History of the Jews in Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Next you will claim the Catholic Monarchs King Ferdinand and Isabella were Nazti's too,
do you check under your bed for Nazti's every morning before getting out?
The forked tongued Iranian Hezbollah piece of shit forgot to say that the purpose of the Inquisition was to drive the Muslim occupiers of Spanish lands out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Inquisition

The Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition (Spanish: Tribunal del Santo Oficio de la Inquisición), commonly known as the Spanish Inquisition (Inquisición española), was a tribunal established in 1480 by Catholic Monarchs, Ferdinand II of Aragon and Isabella I of Castile. It was intended to maintain Catholic orthodoxy in their kingdoms, and to replace the Medieval Inquisition which was under Papal control. It became the most substantive of the three different manifestations of the wider Christian Inquisition along with the Roman Inquisition and Portuguese Inquisition.
The Inquisition was originally intended in large part to ensure the orthodoxy of those who converted from Judaism and Islam. This regulation of the faith of the newly converted was intensified after the royal decrees issued in 1492 and 1501 ordering Jews and Muslims to convert or leave.

The Spanish Inquisition can be seen as an answer to the multi-religious nature of Spanish society following the reconquest of the Iberian Peninsula from the Muslim Moors. For almost 600 years, much of the Iberian Peninsula was dominated by the Moors following their invasion of the peninsula in 711 until the early 13th century. Following the Christian victory at the Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa (1212), and the fall of Córdoba (1236) and Seville (1248), Christian rule was re-established for most of the peninsula. Only the small region of Granada remained under Muslim rule which also ended with a final Christian victory in 1492. However, the Reconquista did not result in the total expulsion of Muslims from Spain.

Last edited:
thanks for the confirmation I was expecting: press one of you imbeciles to follow-through on an assertion and you fold every time....

I'm not surprised you cut and ran. Cowards and blowhards such as yourself are easily smacked down when confronted.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! 'cut and ran'??? good grief---the levels of self-delusion are off the charts....let's briefly recap Hollie: you made a typically dumb assertion, and when you got called on it you just as typically folded like the mentally insufficient propaganda parrot that you are....when you recite empty propaganda, this is a piss-poor substitute for the ability to actually argue given points....any questions idiot????
Well, yeah, if you're finished with this latest teenage tantrum, put down the prayer beads Ahmed, and see if you can offer a grown-up response to the issues you've been dodging.

Praise be to Allah for their self defeating ideolgy.

You forgot these cold, hard facts:
Israel - 23,500 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

beg to differ, but apparently ( YOU ) never knew the "facts"

Israel: 23,500 days of theft...dispossession...expulsion...collective punishment...criminal occupation...targeted assassinations...shelling civilians...targeting children...lying...flouting containment...decieving...welfare dependency....propagadists...looting...mass-murder...ghettoization....HAIL THE JEWISH NAZIS SEIG HEIL!!!!

Actually, dear, your descriptions above seem to define the conditions that the pal/arabs have chosen to provide for themselves.

Behavior that is self-defeating and only serves to prolong misery defines the actions of the “palestinians” and for so much of the islamist world. The uprising in Egypt and Libya and elsewhere across the moslem world (the arab intellectual winter[i/]), has used democracy as islamic burqa, not only for those seeking a greater role for Islamist ideology in government but for anarchists as well. As is so often the case in the islamist world, Individual passions and desires are justifications for violence, mayhem and self-aggrandizement. Have you noticed the power grab being made by Morsi in Egypt’istan?

The physical expression of anger in the form of violence, or threat of violence, towards those with whom one has a grudge, or bias, has become acceptable. Reason and dialogue has been set aside and the selfish barbarity of brute force is being used to further the islamist position..

How do you like that? And here I actually believed it was the Palestinians who attacked Israel wiith rocket missiles. Amazing what we can learn here on this board from the Palestinian terorrorist supporters.

Firing rockets into civilian populations while hiding behind women, children, and the infirm surely is the definition of cowardly fucking terrorist. Don't be a useful fool.
And the most militarized country on the planet, attacking a population that doesn't even have a military, is pretty cowardly to.

How do you like that? And here I actually believed it was the Palestinians who attacked Israel wiith rocket missiles. Amazing what we can learn here on this board from the Palestinian terorrorist supporters.
The rockets were in response to an Israeli attack; the ongoing illegal and immoral economic blockade of Gaza; the IDF taking pot shots at their fisherman and farmers; Israel shooting their elected leaders; the ongoing occupation that is now in its 45th year; etc etc etc.

What gripes me with Israel is how they make peace offerings to Palestinians of al people, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep them captives in Israel rather than help free them by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.

The rockets were in response to an Israeli attack; the ongoing illegal and immoral economic blockade of Gaza; the IDF taking pot shots at their fisherman and farmers; Israel shooting their elected leaders; the ongoing occupation that is now in its 45th year; etc etc etc.

What gripes me with Israel is how they make peace offerings to Palestinians of al people, build a security fence & concede land to them to keep them captives in Israel rather than help free them by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands.
Back to the repeating garbage.

And you were doing so good to...

So let me get this straight. Rather than help free the Palestinians from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions, you would actually prefer the Palestinians remain under Israel's bondage. Is that correct?

Eh, Princess, you still here? Tell us which is best for the Palestinians. Should Israel continue to keep them in Israel or should Israel find a way to free them back to their indigenous Arab country homelands?

So let me get this straight. Rather than help free the Palestinians from Israel's brutal treatment of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions, you would actually prefer the Palestinians remain under Israel's bondage. Is that correct?

We need more here like Jos to keep us laughing during these troubled times of Islamic terrorists killing us infidels all over the world today.

Oh oh, now you got Jos turned on, he loves rats gnawing up his tunnel.
You must mean gerbils. Rats are gerbils with an attitude.
Oh oh, you did it now. Jos headed out to the local pet store to buy that huge anaconda snake they have on display that he's been salivating over.

Forum List

Back