Hamas gives up?

CC1 :

Sorry, I didn't see your post.

I believe that at present Israel has numerous settlements on Palestinian land similar to the stratigically placed forts in the early days of settling the land throughout North America. 220,000 inhabit these settlements in the Palestinian territories. Some settlements consist of a very small number of settlers or are uninhabited but Israel uses the protection excuse to create an appartheid land.

Interesting analogy, but I don't believe this is accurate whatsoever. Frontier American forts were a far cry from present day Israeli Settlers. Completely dissimilar with the exception of local hostiles.

I can't find any supporting reports on the rest of your post as quoted above... can you provide backup?

The only difference between a suicide bomber and a missile is the method of delivery .

You obviously have no clue as to what constitutes a legitimate military target. I still get pissed off when somone spouts off this foolish bullshit.

IF the Palestinians sent their bomber into a military installation, or swam out to a military ship, walked to a military vehicle, or blew up A MILITARY RELATED TARGET, then YES! It would indeed be the same, just different methods of delivery. And it would be an acceptable target to any outside observer.

BUT, since when is a friggin busload of women & children (both Jewish and Muslim, remember!) considered a military friggin target?? Or a night club?? Or a super market?? How can some of you people not see the difference, this is as simple as it gets!

Israel does NOT target innocents. Palestine does.

Does this clear things up for you?

I have noted that when the Palestinians stopped attacks, Israel needed to attack and kill suspected terrorist leaders. Now it appears that Israel will not target Hamas only others. Numerous accounts describe how settlers steal Palestinian olive crops under Israeli military protection to the point of killing farmers that object.

Where are you getting your facts? Al Jazeera?

The wall is also to promote peace.

No. The wall is a desperate measure of a people trying to put something up between themselves and savage animals for a small amount of protection.

Perhaps you should look at maps and read some articles on what is taking place rather than puting all the blame on Palestinians. Take a look at the offer that was made to the Palestinians in the Camp David Accord. Would you accept those terms?

I have. From your post, I take it you either are ill - informed or are anti-semitic. Which is it? Both?

The Palestinians have had many, many opportunities for peace. They don't want it. Arafat & Company are the sole beneficiaries of the ongoing conflict, and have turned down excellent offers.

Until Arafat is removed from the picture, there won't be peace.

Originally posted by Kathianne

I hope I'm wrong, for the obvious implication is whether the West likes it or not, this War on Terrorism will devolve into a religious war.

If it does, may God save us all, because then we truly will have learnt nothing from our collective pasts. However even i must concede that the west is getting either more fanatically religious as is muslim world. That's trouble brewing.

I had hoped that we could have all put aside our differences in the name of a greater cause, but then again who am I kidding...

CC1 :

I believe that at present Israel has numerous settlements on Palestinian land similar to the stratigically placed forts in the early days of settling the land throughout North America. 220,000 inhabit these settlements in the Palestinian territories. Some settlements consist of a very small number of settlers or are uninhabited but Israel uses the protection excuse to create an appartheid land.

Interesting analogy, but I don't believe this is accurate whatsoever. Frontier American forts were a far cry from present day Israeli Settlers. Completely dissimilar with the exception of local hostiles.

I can't find any supporting reports on the rest of your post as quoted above... can you provide backup?

The only difference between a suicide bomber and a missile is the method of delivery .

You obviously have no clue as to what constitutes a legitimate military target. I still get pissed off when somone spouts off this foolish bullshit.

IF the Palestinians sent their bomber into a military installation, or swam out to a military ship, walked to a military vehicle, or blew up A MILITARY RELATED TARGET, then YES! It would indeed be the same, just different methods of delivery. And it would be an acceptable target to any outside observer.

BUT, since when is a friggin busload of women & children (both Jewish and Muslim, remember!) considered a military friggin target?? Or a night club?? Or a super market?? How can some of you people not see the difference, this is as simple as it gets!

I have noted that when the Palestinians stopped attacks, Israel needed to attack and kill suspected terrorist leaders. Now it appears that Israel will not target Hamas only others. Numerous accounts describe how settlers steal Palestinian olive crops under Israeli military protection to the point of killing farmers that object.

No. The wall is a desperate measure of a people trying to put something up between themselves and savage animals for a small amount of protection.

Perhaps you should look at maps and read some articles on what is taking place rather than puting all the blame on Palestinians. Take a look at the offer that was made to the Palestinians in the Camp David Accord. Would you accept those terms?

I have. From your post, I take it you either are ill - informed or are anti-semitic. Which is it? Both?

The Palestinians have had many, many opportunities for peace. They don't want it. Arafat & Company are the sole beneficiaries of the ongoing conflict, and have turned down excellent offers.

You are a fool,and lack any knowledge of how Israel came into being.......Well the Jews prior to 1948 targeted innocent people men,women and children slaughtered by Terrorist Jewish Groups.(so much for you legitimate targets.......and it really hasn't changed over the last 60 years or so......We have had many Anti-Semites like you on here with the same DRIVEL and we don't need another Moron like you........Anti-Semitic I hear you say...Well you are...considering only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are the only Semitic peoples in the area.Now Sod Off.Your frigging BORE.........I'm theliq and Kick Ass,because I can...and DO

"Israel does NOT target innocents."

Of course Israel targets innocents, that's why they have killed thousands of Christian and Muslim children over the years. About 500 children just this summer.

CC1 :

You are a fool,and lack any knowledge of how Israel came into being.......Well the Jews prior to 1948 targeted innocent people men,women and children slaughtered by Terrorist Jewish Groups.(so much for you legitimate targets.......and it really hasn't changed over the last 60 years or so......We have had many Anti-Semites like you on here with the same DRIVEL and we don't need another Moron like you........Anti-Semitic I hear you say...Well you are...considering only Shepardic Jews and Palestinians are the only Semitic peoples in the area.Now Sod Off.Your frigging BORE.........I'm theliq and Kick Ass,because I can...and DO
The fool is the one responding to a 10 year old post

The fool is the one responding to a 10 year old post

I'll say. Dude necroposted a bunch of threads from the last page last night. I was looking at them too. This must be like the first in this section.

Forum List

Back