Hamas Denounces New Designation

The people of Egypt voted over 67% for the coalition of parties that selected Morsi. It was the one and only democratic election ever in Egypt. The military staged a coup and established a military dictatorship. Eventually, there will be another popular revolt and Al-Sisi will end up like Mubarek.

The people of Egypt voted over 67% for the coalition of parties that selected Morsi. It was the one and only democratic election ever in Egypt. The military staged a coup and established a military dictatorship. Eventually, there will be another popular revolt and Al-Sisi will end up like Mubarek.
Interesting piece written by a Muslim. I qm beginning to wonder if Mr. S. is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood himself. One thing we have to say is that the Christian Copts are certainly safer under Al-Sisi, and all Christians must be happy about that unless they are faux Christians.

Muslim Brotherhood Voted Out

Killing thousands of women and children on a regular basis as Israel does is just as monstrous as anything radical Islamists do. Unfortunately, ZIONAZIs can only criticize one side.

For every Palestinian/hezbolla/iranian terrorist killed by Israel the arab muslims mass murder 10,000 innocents as shown by the death tolls in Syria, Iraq, iran and Saudi

What does that have to do with Israel killing Palestinian Christians and Muslims?

It is more relevant than South Africa is to this board as it shows the level of violence inherent within islam. And as for the Christians you will find that they are being killed by the Palestinians who have decimated them by 90% since 2006.

Interesting piece written by a Muslim. I qm beginning to wonder if Mr. S. is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood himself. One thing we have to say is that the Christian Copts are certainly safer under Al-Sisi, and all Christians must be happy about that unless they are faux Christians.

Muslim Brotherhood Voted Out

You don't seem to understand the dynamics. I would prefer secular democracies throughout the Middle East and North Africa. Unfortunately, the majority of the voters are not secular. The problem with dictatorships is that they implode leaving behind failed states or more virulent theocracies with more problems and conflict. It's called blowback. The Christians may be better off now in Egypt, but I fear that Egypt might turn into a Syria in the future when the blowback occurs. It is better to allow the religious nutcases to blow steam off slowly and slowly, with education and progress become more secular. Assad's extreme repression of the religious nuts caused the blow up there. Letting them blow off steam slowly under controlled conditions is the better policy.

Forum List

Back