Hamas Demands Israel Change its Flag,

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Concede Islamic Ownership of the Land
01:29 Jan 30, '06 / 1 Shevat 5766

(IsraelNN.com) Hamas spokesman Mahmoud Zahar issued a demand Sunday evening that Israel remove the stripes from its flag.

"Israel must remove the two blue stripes from its national flag", Zahar said. "The stripes are symbols of occupation – they signify Israel's borders, stretching from the River Euphrates to the River Nile."

The Hamas official's comments followed Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz's assessment at the weekly Cabinet meeting that the newly elected terror group was "acting responsibly so far."

Zahar also told CNN's Late Edition that the world should not be asking Hamas to recognize Israel, but rather demanding that the Jewish State recognize that Muslims are the "owners of the land.
http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=97526

This is not looking good.

Stay tooned next week for another announcement by Hamas - All Jews please fly to Europe/America and never come back.

:gay:

I heard Jesse Jackson was on his way to arbitrate between Hamas and Israel.

After all, Jesse does like like to get involved with the dispute is about a flag.

Israel could open such a can of whoop-ass upon Hamas the world has never seen.

(sigh). Those terrorists living there just don't realize that, do they?

Now German Chancellor Merkel is stating that ALL funding to the Palestinians will cease from the EU, if Hamas does not renounce it's charter.

I would gladly back such a proposal, as well, for the US.

Hamas must renounce it's charter or receive NO funding from the US and EU.....how could we possibly financially support an organization that calls for the dissolution of Israel (or any country, for that matter)

It is not a matter of not supporting thier democratically elected officials....they are free to elect whomever they want, but there will also be ramifications, as well.

dmp said:
Israel could open such a can of whoop-ass upon Hamas the world has never seen.

(sigh). Those terrorists living there just don't realize that, do they?

Yeah, that's like if Mexico actually had the gall to demand that we allow open borders...wait a sec...

The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And - believe me - eventually they will fall. :banana2: You know who the banana is. (That's the best I could find here {:>)

Chaya said:
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. And - believe me - eventually they will fall. :banana2: You know who the banana is. (That's the best I could find here {:>)

Right. The "banana" I see is a backwards-assed, second-rate Nation whose people voted in a known terrorist organization as their government right in the crosshairs.

The rules change when you got borders and towns to defend. ;)

I think Israel should remove the stripes. And replace them with cartoons of Mohammed.

210.gif

Abbey Normal said:
I think Israel should remove the stripes. And replace them with cartoons of Mohammed.

210.gif

The stripes on our flag reprsent the stripes on the tallit (prayer shawl) worn in prayer. The Islamic Fascists will come up with any kind of crap - the more ridiculous the better - to attack us with. Well, here is something - truthful - for them: Muhammed was a pedophile!

:blowup: And you know who that was!!

Abbey Normal said:

210.gif
Damn, how did I miss this? :laugh: I'd rep if I could.

I met a nice, Irish young man when he came into our school this morning looking to teach English. He's not exactly a teacher but I told him he could watch me teach. He came this evening and after class my husband brought him to a cheaper hotel and bought him dinner. What a sweet guy he is!

Chaya said:
I met a nice, Irish young man when he came into our school this morning looking to teach English. He's not exactly a teacher but I told him he could watch me teach. He came this evening and after class my husband brought him to a cheaper hotel and bought him dinner. What a sweet guy he is!

That's nice. Did you get to go to dinner too? :)

Forum List

Back