Hamas Charter: Vision, Fact and Fiction

Look at the Iranians in Dubai. The Saudi who are in Dubai all the time. More than any other group of Arabians. So, they get false passports and party it up.

Look at the Iranians in Dubai. The Saudi who are in Dubai all the time. More than any other group of Arabians. So, they get false passports and party it up.

I read a report about some Saudi Royalty who used to go to Morocco to party it up and have orgies on their beach houses, apparently its ok for the royalty and leaders of Muslim countries to drink and fornicate as long as they go somewhere else to do it.

Aziz Duwaik (Arabic: عزيز دويك*, Oɑzíz Dʋuɑỉk) (born c. 1950) has been the Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC) since his election to that post on 18 January 2006. He was imprisoned in Israel on 6 August 2006 on charges of being a member of Hamas, but he was released on 22 June 2009. Some Palestinians consider Duwaik, as speaker of the PLC, to be the acting President of the Palestinian National Authority, since the elected term of Mahmoud Abbas officially expired on 9 January 2009.[1][2]

Prior to becoming involved in political office, Duwaik was a professor of urban geography at An-Najah National University in Nablus on the West Bank. He holds a PhD in Regional and Architecture Planning from the University of Pennsylvania.[1]

Married, with seven children, one of his daughters is a school principal, and three of his other children are students of medicine or pharmacy. Duwaik's wife runs a daycare centre out of the family's house named Marj az-Zahour, after the place in Lebanon where her husband spent a year in exile in 1992.[1]

Aziz Duwaik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not poor but they actually work for theirs.

Thats 1 person, are you telling me there is no Hamas millionares?

I haven't heard of any. Most are refugees. If there were any assets in the family they were stolen by Israel in 1947/48.

Well shit mange ,how many hamas your mother got down there in the basement with you?

Forum List

Back