Hamas calls for forming pressure group against PA in W. Bank

That Abu Mazen is President and everyone in the world thinks so but you.

Actually it says that Abbas left the government in June of 2007 like I stated.

It also stated that his term in office expired in Jan. 2009 like I have stated.
I'm thoroughly puzzled. Just who in the world is President of Palestine and why isn't he representing the country in world affairs? Or is Arafart still running things?

I'm thoroughly puzzled.

Indeed.

Just who in the world is President of Palestine and why isn't he representing the country in world affairs?

Perhaps you should read your own link.

Actually it says that Abbas left the government in June of 2007 like I stated.

It also stated that his term in office expired in Jan. 2009 like I have stated.
I'm thoroughly puzzled. Just who in the world is President of Palestine and why isn't he representing the country in world affairs? Or is Arafart still running things?

I'm thoroughly puzzled.

Indeed.

Just who in the world is President of Palestine and why isn't he representing the country in world affairs?

Sadly,Bub, I can write readin', but I can't read writin'. Mayby you could guide me.

Indeed.

Sadly,Bub, I can write readin', but I can't read writin'. Mayby you could guide me.

Here, I will narrow it down for you.

On 14 June 2007, Abbas dissolved the Hamas-led unity government of Haniyeh, declared a state of emergency, and appointed Salam Fayyad in his place. This followed action by Hamas armed forces to take control of Palestinian Authority positions controlled by Fatah militias. The appointment of Fayyad to replace Haniyeh has been challenged as illegal, because under the Palestinian Basic Law, the president may dismiss a sitting prime minister, but may not appoint a replacement without the approval of the Palestinian Legislative Council. According to the law, until a new prime minister is thus appointed, the outgoing prime minister heads a caretaker government. Fayyad's appointment was never placed before, or approved by the Legislative Council.[28] For this reason, Haniyeh the Hamas prime minister has continued to operate in Gaza, and is recognised by a large number of Palestinians as the legitimate acting prime minister. Anis al-Qasem, a constitutional lawyer who drafted the Basic Law, is among those who publicly declared Abbas' appointment of Fayyad to be illegal.[29]

Indeed.

On 14 June 2007, Abbas dissolved the Hamas-led unity government of Haniyeh, declared a state of emergency, and appointed Salam Fayyad in his place. This followed action by Hamas armed forces to take control of Palestinian Authority positions controlled by Fatah militias. The appointment of Fayyad to replace Haniyeh has been challenged as illegal, because under the Palestinian Basic Law, the president may dismiss a sitting prime minister, but may not appoint a replacement without the approval of the Palestinian Legislative Council. According to the law, until a new prime minister is thus appointed, the outgoing prime minister heads a caretaker government. Fayyad's appointment was never placed before, or approved by the Legislative Council.[28] For this reason, Haniyeh the Hamas prime minister has continued to operate in Gaza, and is recognised by a large number of Palestinians as the legitimate acting prime minister. Anis al-Qasem, a constitutional lawyer who drafted the Basic Law, is among those who publicly declared Abbas' appointment of Fayyad to be illegal.[29]
OK, we got that settled but could you explain this:

Adviser: Haniyeh considering cabinet reshuffle | Maan News Agency

http://articles.boston.com/2012-07-08/news/32590662_1_arab-states-west-bank-and-gaza-political-rift

Last edited:

OK, we got that settled but could you explain this:

Adviser: Haniyeh considering cabinet reshuffle | Maan News Agency

Palestinian PM urges Arabs to send promised cash - Boston.com

It is Abbas who trashed the constitutional system in Palestine.

Nice deflection, though.

Last edited:

Nice deflection, though.
I am not deflecting, pinhead. We have here 2 PMs and one President (not the President , according to you) so which one is PM and who is President? Trying to get a straight answer from you is like trying to find the Holy Grail. Jaysus!

Nice deflection, though.
I am not deflecting, pinhead. We have here 2 PMs and one President (not the President , according to you) so which one is PM and who is President? Trying to get a straight answer from you is like trying to find the Holy Grail. Jaysus!

Ismail Haniyeh is the legal prime minister of the caretaker government in all of Palestine. He will legally hold that position until a legal president appoints another and he is approved by parliament. To date, this has not happened.

The speaker of parliament is supposed to temporarily assume the position of president and call elections within 60 days. With the help of US money and weapons, Abbas has not allowed the constitutional procedures take place.

Nice deflection, though.

Ismail Haniyeh is the legal prime minister of the caretaker government in all of Palestine. He will legally hold that position until a legal president appoints another and he is approved by parliament. To date, this has not happened.

The speaker of parliament is supposed to temporarily assume the position of president and call elections within 60 days. With the help of US money and weapons, Abbas has not allowed the constitutional procedures take place.
All right then. I'll get off a letter to Hussein O'Bama and tell him to get this mess straightened out mach schnell. How's that?

All right then. I'll get off a letter to Hussein O'Bama and tell him to get this mess straightened out mach schnell. How's that?

Good luck with that. It is the US that has bought and payed for the illegal government in the West Bank.

Good luck with that. It is the US that has bought and payed for the illegal government in the West Bank.
That's obviously false. There are many, many nations that contribute to the syndicate of pal/Arab welfare fraud. These contributions have been intended for humanitarian causes and to promote the resolution of the conflict between Israel and pal/Arabs. There are unaccounted millions (likely billions) of dollars that are skimmed and sheltered for the benefit of a very few at the top of the pal/Arab embezzlement and fraud pyramid scheme.

That's obviously false. There are many, many nations that contribute to the syndicate of pal/Arab welfare fraud. These contributions have been intended for humanitarian causes and to promote the resolution of the conflict between Israel and pal/Arabs. There are unaccounted millions (likely billions) of dollars that are skimmed and sheltered for the benefit of a very few at the top of the pal/Arab embezzlement and fraud pyramid scheme.

Yep, the PA was set up to be the oligarchs of Palestine.

They get rich if they keep the people down.

That is a reflection of the greed and thievery surrounding the cast of characters running the pal/Arab pyramid scheme and the losers who vote for those criminals. The world community should recognize this fraud and demand accountability instead of rewarding thieves and welfare cheats.

That is a reflection of the greed and thievery surrounding the cast of characters running the pal/Arab pyramid scheme and the losers who vote for those criminals. The world community should recognize this fraud and demand accountability instead of rewarding thieves and welfare cheats.

Fatah was voted out in 2006.

...and the pal/Arab welfare cheat pyramid scheme lives on. It's a shame that you can't bring yourself to acknowledge your acceptance of thievery and welfare cheat pyramid scheme.

You will just blithely accept thievery from the world community because it placate your Jew hatreds. Congratulations, you are a part of the problem.

...and the pal/Arab welfare cheat pyramid scheme lives on. It's a shame that you can't bring yourself to acknowledge your acceptance of thievery and welfare cheat pyramid scheme.

You will just blithely accept thievery from the world community because it placate your Jew hatreds. Congratulations, you are a part of the problem.

The PA is a foreign creation.

False. They are Arab thieves who exploit a bottomless money pit. How nice that you accept such behavior.

False. They are Arab thieves who exploit a bottomless money pit. How nice that you accept such behavior.

The Palestinians vote them out of office but they will not leave.

AL-KHALI, (PIC)-- The southern West Bank city of Al-Khalil is witnessing popular events supporting the hunger striking political prisoners in PA jails, while a number of detainees’ families vowed to escalate its steps demanding freedom for their detained sons and relatives.

Six political prisoners affiliated with the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas have launched an open hunger strike to demand their release from the jails of PA security apparatus.

The hunger strikers included five from al-Khalil governorate who began their strike in the general intelligence prisons on Wednesday June 20, 2012 and two others who started striking on Friday June, 22, 2012.

They also revealed that they were escalating their protest steps after exhausting every legal means and activities including marches, sit-ins and contacting the officials, the media agencies, and the local and international human rights organizations, to get the political prisoners released.

Furthermore, many youths in the city who wanted to express their solidarity with hunger striking political prisoners in PA jails, started campaigns aiming at raising awareness about the prisoners’ suffering amongst the youths.

Palestinian MPs as Fathi Qaraawi and Bassem Za’arir also expressed their solidarity with the striking political prisoners calling in a press statement on the PA security apparatus to immediately release the detainees and close the file of political arrests forever.

Events in solidarity with hunger striking political prisoners escalate
How much does Hamas Terrorist Organization pay you to spread their garbage? Does it ever occur to you that nobody is buying your crap?

The Palestinians vote them out of office but they will not leave.
What does that have to do with welfare fraud?

What a stateworthy bunch of criminals, hangers-on and vagrants you support. Can't the Arab block supply superior firepower to Hamas and have these lovely fellows settle this the Islamic terrorist way?

Forum List

Back