Hamas broadcasts "death to Israel" music video the day after agreeing to ceasefire

Now THAT'S funny. Now over 200 dead Palestinians, another 1200 injured & Gaza in ruins. YEP! It's a Hamas VICTORY! It's called Palestinian Mentality.

They have another Victory Parade tomorrow.

Hey great. Like I said, it takes Palestinian mentality to keep the world laughing at them.

Now THAT'S funny. Now over 200 dead Palestinians, another 1200 injured & Gaza in ruins. YEP! It's a Hamas VICTORY! It's called Palestinian Mentality.

Then today, Ajad called the Hamas leader and praised him on the victory over Israel.
They have another Victory Parade tomorrow.

Just in time for Sherri's sunday school class

m0173.gif

Why shouldn't Hamas celebrate their victory over Israel?

They won and should be proud of their accomplishment. :cool:

These people consider sending their children out to blow themselves up a victory...Go figure.

These people consider sending their children out to blow themselves up a victory...Go figure.

What are you talking about?

The 71 civilians killed by Israel? The tens of children killed by Israel?

What suicide bombers? No one was a suicide bomber in the recent escalations.

Hamas fired rockets in response. And Israel murdered 71 civilians including a family of 12, most who were children.

What kind of message was Israel trying to send by murdering a family?

'because' Israel did not "murder" a family If a family died because the islamo nazi ass lickers of the rapist pig rendered the house of a family a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET------then the islamo nazi ass lickers of al nabi ----murdered the family. Every kassam rocket that kills a person constitutes MURDER------learn something of the issue of MILITARY ETHICS---------for the record EMULATING THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG is not the way to go.. IT IS SHIT

'because' Israel did not "murder" a family If a family died because the islamo nazi ass lickers of the rapist pig rendered the house of a family a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET------then the islamo nazi ass lickers of al nabi ----murdered the family. Every kassam rocket that kills a person constitutes MURDER------learn something of the issue of MILITARY ETHICS---------for the record EMULATING THE FILTHY RAPIST PIG is not the way to go.. IT IS SHIT

That's complete hogwash. No one was in the home, and that doesn't justify killing a whole family either way. Only a grotesque and psychotic State would murder a family on the 'suspicions' that a militant MAY be in the home. No one was there, and Israel later denied they killed a militant, they said they don't know what happened. And no investigation, kill and murder a family, it's ok for Israel.

That family were my literal neighbors, the home right behind my home. They were not affiliated with any militant groups or government. And the children were killed. I used to take those children out and buy them treats.

So your allegation is completely false just like the IDFs' allegations. All lies.

Why do you make it seem like everything they speak is true? The biggest liars in the history of the world, why should anyone trust their lies?

The same state that bombed a UN school and killed 40 civilians even though the UN gave them coordinates for the school and sheltered civilians there. The same state that bombed RedX truck carrying humanitarian aid? Even if you're a staunch supporter of Israel. You need to admit their atrocities.

I wonder if SunniMan, the good Muslim convert, is also cheering on his newly adopted fellow Sunnis for the murder and wounding of all those Shiites in Pakistan the other day. Perhaps SunniMan can help them come up with a video celebrating their victory over the Shiites. Do you do Rap, SunniMan?

What are you talking about?

The 71 civilians killed by Israel? The tens of children killed by Israel?

What suicide bombers? No one was a suicide bomber in the recent escalations.

Hamas fired rockets in response. And Israel murdered 71 civilians including a family of 12, most who were children.

What kind of message was Israel trying to send by murdering a family?

You people send your children out to comment suicide and to kill as many Jews as possible the only reason it hasn't happened lately is because the fence is keeping out those bombers

That's complete hogwash. No one was in the home, and that doesn't justify killing a whole family either way. Only a grotesque and psychotic State would murder a family on the 'suspicions' that a militant MAY be in the home. No one was there, and Israel later denied they killed a militant, they said they don't know what happened. And no investigation, kill and murder a family, it's ok for Israel.

That family were my literal neighbors, the home right behind my home. They were not affiliated with any militant groups or government. And the children were killed. I used to take those children out and buy them treats.

So your allegation is completely false just like the IDFs' allegations. All lies.

Why do you make it seem like everything they speak is true? The biggest liars in the history of the world, why should anyone trust their lies?

The same state that bombed a UN school and killed 40 civilians even though the UN gave them coordinates for the school and sheltered civilians there. The same state that bombed RedX truck carrying humanitarian aid? Even if you're a staunch supporter of Israel. You need to admit their atrocities.

I say you're full of shit, you people parade dead bodies in front of camera’s for political gain

Forum List

Back