Hamas breaks ceasefire as rockets explode near Be'er Sheva

If you want to go by the Hamas charter which they were not there in 1948, then we better get the Babylon Talmud, and OT out, and the Muslims learned from the people of the book (Jews) or should I say Hebrews.
Drivel.
This is a traditional page in the Talmud involves 4(5) different languages and dozens of references from the entire bible.
קובץ:Talmud-Berachoth.jpg – ויקיפדיה

The Talmud discuss over 1,000 subjects across 10,000 pages(more or less) based on the Mishna, there is also the Jerusalmic Talmud as well.
Jews study the Talmud for decades and few manage to even memorize it all, including four levels of understanding (Pshat, Drash,Remez, Sod) so with all the respect I don't think you can even spell Talmud in Hebrew, or any of the languages in the Talmud Penelope.
Nazis tend to believe they are superior just like you do, and they also blamed the Jews for everything like you do, the next step is to take active violence which I'm sure you are not far from that after all you are a Neo Nazi.

Yes over 10,000 pages of how superior a race you are, above everyone , chosen by God. I heard one of your famous Rabbis who died not long ago, say gentiles only live a long life to serve Jews.
*cough* propaganda *cough*
So you learn the Talmud Penelope?
No , just the good parts. I learn more from listening to some of your rabbis.(I could careless about your rituals, everyone has them) I was more interested in the marriage and woman parts
If you want to go by the Hamas charter which they were not there in 1948, then we better get the Babylon Talmud, and OT out, and the Muslims learned from the people of the book (Jews) or should I say Hebrews.
Drivel.
This is a traditional page in the Talmud involves 4(5) different languages and dozens of references from the entire bible.

The Talmud discuss over 1,000 subjects across 10,000 pages(more or less) based on the Mishna, there is also the Jerusalmic Talmud as well.
Jews study the Talmud for decades and few manage to even memorize it all, including four levels of understanding (Pshat, Drash,Remez, Sod) so with all the respect I don't think you can even spell Talmud in Hebrew, or any of the languages in the Talmud Penelope.
Nazis tend to believe they are superior just like you do, and they also blamed the Jews for everything like you do, the next step is to take active violence which I'm sure you are not far from that after all you are a Neo Nazi.

Yes over 10,000 pages of how superior a race you are, above everyone , chosen by God. I heard one of your famous Rabbis who died not long ago, say gentiles only live a long life to serve Jews.
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, who died Monday at 93, was a revered halachic scholar whose rulings found solutions for Jews caught in complex situations, brought countless Jews back to Torah observance, and unified the diverse Sephardi community.

“The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.”

Hurricane Katrina as divine punishment for godlessness and American support for the disengagement from Gaza:

) The purpose of Gentiles — to serve Jews:
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”
“In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.
“This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

4) On making peace with Arabs:
“How can you make peace with a snake?”
“Those evildoers, the Arabs — it says in the Gemara [Talmud] that God is sorry he ever created those sons of Ishmael.”

On Muslims:
“They’re stupid. Their religion is as ugly as they are

5 of Ovadia Yosef's most controversial quotations | The Times of Israel

His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of 850,000. Some religious authorities have stated that this was, perhaps, the largest in-gathering of Jews since the days of the Second Temple.[33] However, other estimates put the number in attendance at the funeral lower, at between 273,000 to 450,000.[
You mean the entire Gmara about women and marriage constitution?
Anyway only few quotes are actually true and they are out of context.
I can explain if you like, but what is that have to do with the Talmud again?

Drivel.

No , just the good parts. I learn more from listening to some of your rabbis.(I could careless about your rituals, everyone has them) I was more interested in the marriage and woman parts
Drivel.

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, who died Monday at 93, was a revered halachic scholar whose rulings found solutions for Jews caught in complex situations, brought countless Jews back to Torah observance, and unified the diverse Sephardi community.

“The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things which should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.”

Hurricane Katrina as divine punishment for godlessness and American support for the disengagement from Gaza:

) The purpose of Gentiles — to serve Jews:
“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”
“In Israel, death has no dominion over them… With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.
“This is his servant… That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew.”

4) On making peace with Arabs:
“How can you make peace with a snake?”
“Those evildoers, the Arabs — it says in the Gemara [Talmud] that God is sorry he ever created those sons of Ishmael.”

On Muslims:
“They’re stupid. Their religion is as ugly as they are

5 of Ovadia Yosef's most controversial quotations | The Times of Israel

His funeral in Jerusalem was the largest in Israel's history, with an estimated attendance of 850,000. Some religious authorities have stated that this was, perhaps, the largest in-gathering of Jews since the days of the Second Temple.[33] However, other estimates put the number in attendance at the funeral lower, at between 273,000 to 450,000.[
You mean the entire Gmara about women and marriage constitution?
Anyway only few quotes are actually true and they are out of context.
I can explain if you like, but what is that have to do with the Talmud again?

Which of his quotes do you find true. Yes explain it to me. (I told you what that Rabbi said and you said it was propaganda so that is why I quoted , also he says a quote from a Talmud)

On making peace with Arabs:“How can you make peace with a snake?”
Indeed, how can one make peace with a snake? Bassem Tibi - "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other, ..."

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, this is what we call the: Pontius Pilate Clause.

From your link:

(iv) the United Kingdom Government “will endeavour to give the Commission the benefit of their experience and knowledge of the situation in Palestine, subject always to their decision that they are unable to take part in the implementation of the United Nations plan.

(COMMENT)

The UK wanted to wash their hands completely of the Mandate. And if they could have severed all ties and just walked away, they would have done just that (I have no doubt of that). Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. As the UK was, for all intent and purposes, the Government over the Mandate, it incurred some entanglements which need to be legally transferred to the State of Israel. Some of these issues were General Consular Issues (like Pass Ports and citizenship), some were financial (as in state debts, contracts and obligations), and some were property transfer issues (Consular Stations, Depots, Barrack, Building and Structures). There were a whole host of things that the UK just could not walk away from.

The intention of the Pontius Pilate Clause was to impress, in diplomatic language, that the UK was not going to provide material support in way to the establishment of the State of Israel which was optional (that which they did not actually have an obligation to provide). Remembering that the UK had other vested interests in the Middle East and Persian Gulf that were Arab dependent, and did not want to create adverse conditions relative to those other vital interests; inadvertently triggering a vindictive response elsewhere in the Arab World in which they operated.

As I said before: "what the UK knew and participated in is a matter of record." They knew everything, and they resisted, to the extent possible, overt involvement. But they were there through the entire process. But what they said openly and what they did practically, are a product of differing motivational factors.

Most Respectfully,
R

On making peace with Arabs:“How can you make peace with a snake?”
Indeed, how can one make peace with a snake? Bassem Tibi - "The dialogue is not proceeding well because of the two-facedness of most Muslim interlocutors on the one hand and the gullibility of well-meaning Western idealists on the other, ..."

So you agree with that one. The Talmud is full of oral laws and opinions, and that is such a racist comment,
I can't believe he had such a following but those with the most absurd thoughts usually do have a large following.

So you agree with that one. The Talmud is full of oral laws and opinions, and that is such a racist comment, I can't believe he had such a following but those with the most absurd thoughts usually do have a large following.
Poor Bassem Tibbi. hehe

Well, well, well, look what we have here? Another Israeli false flag blaming Hamas for breaking the ceasefire.

Israeli False Pretences for Renewal of Gaza Offensive
Former Israeli Attorney General Michael Ben Yair today admitted that the Israelis staged the alleged Hamas breach on Tuesday in order to assassinate Al Qassam leader Mohammed Deif.

This deceitful outrage continues to be used as an excuse to carry out massive attacks on Gazan civilians – according to Israeli news agency
ynet a few tons of explosives were used to destroy the building in which Mohammed Abu Shamala, Raed al-Attar and Mohammed Barhoum were killed in Rafah, killing at least five and injuring at least 50 additional civilians and completely destroying dozens of homes, leaving a crater the size of a residential block in their place – and the Gaza health services to pick up the pieces.

This deceitful outrage even served as an excuse to bomb preparations for a funeral in a graveyard, killing four people.

This deceitful outrage, and the ongoing murder and mutilation of scores of Gazans under its cover, is proof positive of the complete lack of good faith of the Israeli party in the Cairo negotiations for a lasting ceasefire.

Like I've said before, the Israeli's have broken every ceasefire they've ever entered.

Well, well, well, look what we have here? Another Israeli false flag blaming Hamas for breaking the ceasefire.

Israeli False Pretences for Renewal of Gaza Offensive
Former Israeli Attorney General Michael Ben Yair today admitted that the Israelis staged the alleged Hamas breach on Tuesday in order to assassinate Al Qassam leader Mohammed Deif.

This deceitful outrage continues to be used as an excuse to carry out massive attacks on Gazan civilians – according to Israeli news agency
ynet a few tons of explosives were used to destroy the building in which Mohammed Abu Shamala, Raed al-Attar and Mohammed Barhoum were killed in Rafah, killing at least five and injuring at least 50 additional civilians and completely destroying dozens of homes, leaving a crater the size of a residential block in their place – and the Gaza health services to pick up the pieces.

This deceitful outrage even served as an excuse to bomb preparations for a funeral in a graveyard, killing four people.

This deceitful outrage, and the ongoing murder and mutilation of scores of Gazans under its cover, is proof positive of the complete lack of good faith of the Israeli party in the Cairo negotiations for a lasting ceasefire.

Like I've said before, the Israeli's have broken every ceasefire they've ever entered.
Got some Johnnies out of the action, dint they?:woohoo:

Hamas political chief Khaled Mashaal admits that Hamas members killed three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June, though he says the leadership of the organization was not made aware of the details of the abduction plan in advance.

In an interview with Michael Isikoff for Yahoo News in Doha, the Qatari capital, Mashaal says that the leadership of Hamas learned of the details of the killings of the three students, Naftali Fraenkel, Gil-ad Shaar and Eyal Yifrach, from the Israeli investigation into them.

“We were not aware of this action taken by this group of Hamas members in advance,” he says. “But we understand people are frustrated under the occupation and the oppression, and they take all kinds of action.”

In the same breath, he stresses that Hamas differs from Syria and Iraq’s Islamic State — which he calls a “religious, violent group” that is a “totally different phenomenon” — in that it does not target civilians, aiming its rockets “most of the time” at military targets and IDF bases.

fdfd-e1408760612725-305x172.jpg

Hamas political chief Khaled Mashaal speaks to Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News in Doha, the Qatari capital, August 2014. (screen capture, Yahoo News)

“This is an opportunity for me to say we are against the killing of any civilians, any journalists,” he tells Isikoff. Claiming that it is Israel who is killing civilians and journalists, Mashaal vows that Hamas will, in the future, take measures to warn Israeli civilians of impending attacks, just as Israel does in the Gaza Strip — but admits that Hamas has a “problem” directing its strikes at military targets only.

“We do not have sophisticated weapons. We do not have the weapons available to our enemy … so aiming is difficult … We promise that if we get more precise weapons, we will only target military targets,” he says.

Day 47 Mashaal admits Hamas men killed 3 teens vows Israeli civilians will be warned of attacks The Times of Israel

Hamas political chief Khaled Mashaal admits that Hamas members killed three Israeli teens in the West Bank in June, though he says the leadership of the organization was not made aware of the details of the abduction plan in advance.

In an interview with Michael Isikoff for Yahoo News in Doha, the Qatari capital, Mashaal says that the leadership of Hamas learned of the details of the killings of the three students, Naftali Fraenkel, Gil-ad Shaar and Eyal Yifrach, from the Israeli investigation into them.

“We were not aware of this action taken by this group of Hamas members in advance,” he says. “But we understand people are frustrated under the occupation and the oppression, and they take all kinds of action.”

In the same breath, he stresses that Hamas differs from Syria and Iraq’s Islamic State — which he calls a “religious, violent group” that is a “totally different phenomenon” — in that it does not target civilians, aiming its rockets “most of the time” at military targets and IDF bases.

Hamas political chief Khaled Mashaal speaks to Michael Isikoff of Yahoo News in Doha, the Qatari capital, August 2014. (screen capture, Yahoo News)

“This is an opportunity for me to say we are against the killing of any civilians, any journalists,” he tells Isikoff. Claiming that it is Israel who is killing civilians and journalists, Mashaal vows that Hamas will, in the future, take measures to warn Israeli civilians of impending attacks, just as Israel does in the Gaza Strip — but admits that Hamas has a “problem” directing its strikes at military targets only.

“We do not have sophisticated weapons. We do not have the weapons available to our enemy … so aiming is difficult … We promise that if we get more precise weapons, we will only target military targets,” he says.

Day 47 Mashaal admits Hamas men killed 3 teens vows Israeli civilians will be warned of attacks The Times of Israel
This is not news! Israeli authorities have already admitted this was a lone cell acting on its own without any direction from Hamas leaders. It would be like blaming the entire US military, for the Ft. Hood shooting.

Man, the lengths you people go to try and prove Hamas is this big, bad boogeyman, is amazing! But so is Israeli genocide, which these efforts are designed to cover up.

This is not news! Israeli authorities have already admitted this was a lone cell acting on its own without any direction from Hamas leaders. It would be like blaming the entire US military, for the Ft. Hood shooting.

Man, the lengths you people go to try and prove Hamas is this big, bad boogeyman, is amazing! But so is Israeli genocide, which these efforts are designed to cover up.
Billo, the Hamas sent a high ranking member to a conference in Turkey and he bragged about the killings. He wasn't lying, he is a spokesman for Hamas, the interpretation was not phony and we are getting tired of your tribe denying everything they do and say when it comes to terror.

Hossfly, Billo_Really, aris2chat, et al,

This is not totally unexpected. This is the general attempt to mitigate "command responsibility" by establishing in advance of an investigation, that the Senior Leadership had no prior knowledge of the event. It is a perfectly good and proper legal strategy and posture to assume.

Billo, the Hamas sent a high ranking member to a conference in Turkey and he bragged about the killings. He wasn't lying, he is a spokesman for Hamas, the interpretation was not phony and we are getting tired of your tribe denying everything they do and say when it comes to terror.
(COMMENT)

Remember, that much of the old regime leadership of HAMAS is in exile either in Qatar or Turkey. There is not real law to pursue HAMAS once outside the immediate region of conflict.

The HAMAS Leadership actually violates Article 4 of the EU Framework for Combating Terrorism, in that they operated to incite, aid and abet, terrorist activity (both before and after the fact); but, under the Rome Statutes, there is really some difficulty in charging the leadership in HAMAS. While HAMAS (a hardline Palestinian Sunni Islamic Jihadist group) can be described as having a grave indifference to the criminal activity of its subordinate elements (eg Al-Aqsa Brigades and al-Qassam Brigades) or its cohorts (eg Palestinian Islamic Jihad), it is setting the stage of separation. You will notice that in recent days, the Hamas Political Chief Khaled Mashaal made a special effort to distance himself from Islamic State (formerly known as ISIS - Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), another hardline Sunni Islamic Jihadist group with the intentions of establishing a new state.

You should also notice that HAMAS did not forget the lessons from Hollywood Crime Dramas; leave no witnesses. Currently, all the IDF informants or suspected informants, are being neutralized. None of this is really in the frame for international prosecution.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

From your link:

(iv) the United Kingdom Government “will endeavour to give the Commission the benefit of their experience and knowledge of the situation in Palestine, subject always to their decision that they are unable to take part in the implementation of the United Nations plan.

(COMMENT)

The UK wanted to wash their hands completely of the Mandate. And if they could have severed all ties and just walked away, they would have done just that (I have no doubt of that). Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. As the UK was, for all intent and purposes, the Government over the Mandate, it incurred some entanglements which need to be legally transferred to the State of Israel. Some of these issues were General Consular Issues (like Pass Ports and citizenship), some were financial (as in state debts, contracts and obligations), and some were property transfer issues (Consular Stations, Depots, Barrack, Building and Structures). There were a whole host of things that the UK just could not walk away from.

The intention of the Pontius Pilate Clause was to impress, in diplomatic language, that the UK was not going to provide material support in way to the establishment of the State of Israel which was optional (that which they did not actually have an obligation to provide). Remembering that the UK had other vested interests in the Middle East and Persian Gulf that were Arab dependent, and did not want to create adverse conditions relative to those other vital interests; inadvertently triggering a vindictive response elsewhere in the Arab World in which they operated.

As I said before: "what the UK knew and participated in is a matter of record." They knew everything, and they resisted, to the extent possible, overt involvement. But they were there through the entire process. But what they said openly and what they did practically, are a product of differing motivational factors.

Most Respectfully,
R
As the UK was, for all intent and purposes, the Government over the Mandate, it incurred some entanglements which need to be legally transferred to the State of Israel.
I can find where Britain was to transfer the responsibility of Palestine to the UNPC. I can't find where the UNPC took the responsibility to secure the territory or to protect the people in its trust.

Of most importance, however, is that I cannot find where either the mandate or the UNPC transferred anything, particularly land, to Israel.

P F Tinmore, et al,

From your link:

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
As the UK was, for all intent and purposes, the Government over the Mandate, it incurred some entanglements which need to be legally transferred to the State of Israel.
I can find where Britain was to transfer the responsibility of Palestine to the UNPC. I can't find where the UNPC took the responsibility to secure the territory or to protect the people in its trust.

Of most importance, however, is that I cannot find where either the mandate or the UNPC transferred anything, particularly land, to Israel.
You can go on questioning again and again testing -mostly- Rocco's patience with how legal is this and that, but remember that the Palestinians have zero grip in this ground at all, for example the UNPC made any comment about the Palestinians? Did the UNPC transferred anything to the Palestinians? Ask your own questions about the Palestinians everytime you make those questions.

This is not totally unexpected. This is the general attempt to mitigate "command responsibility" by establishing in advance of an investigation, that the Senior Leadership had no prior knowledge of the event. It is a perfectly good and proper legal strategy and posture to assume.

(COMMENT)

Remember, that much of the old regime leadership of HAMAS is in exile either in Qatar or Turkey. There is not real law to pursue HAMAS once outside the immediate region of conflict.

The HAMAS Leadership actually violates Article 4 of the EU Framework for Combating Terrorism, in that they operated to incite, aid and abet, terrorist activity (both before and after the fact); but, under the Rome Statutes, there is really some difficulty in charging the leadership in HAMAS. While HAMAS (a hardline Palestinian Sunni Islamic Jihadist group) can be described as having a grave indifference to the criminal activity of its subordinate elements (eg Al-Aqsa Brigades and al-Qassam Brigades) or its cohorts (eg Palestinian Islamic Jihad), it is setting the stage of separation. You will notice that in recent days, the Hamas Political Chief Khaled Mashaal made a special effort to distance himself from Islamic State (formerly known as ISIS - Islamic State of Iraq and Syria), another hardline Sunni Islamic Jihadist group with the intentions of establishing a new state.

You should also notice that HAMAS did not forget the lessons from Hollywood Crime Dramas; leave no witnesses. Currently, all the IDF informants or suspected informants, are being neutralized. None of this is really in the frame for international prosecution.

Most Respectfully,
R

HAMAS are doing exactly what any national liberation movement has done over the past few centuries. The ANC bombed shopping centers and was far more deadly to the whites in South Africa than anything HAMAS has done. The ANC leader, Mandela, is revered around the world. Cut your BS Rocco.

It doesn't oppose the fact Palestine wasn't exist officially before 1988.
It does oppose the fact Palestinians claim for Israeli citizenship and full Israeli rights when clearly their rights suppose to be handled by the PA, not Israel.
Not true! Even the mandate called Palestine a country and defined its inhabitants as citizens.

You spend too much time in Israeli propaganda.

And you have had this explained to you many times that this was a matter of convenience only, and its inhabitants were defined as British Palestinian. You spend too much time looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, Palestine was never a fully accepted nation, and still isn't because it cant support itself.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

HAMAS are doing exactly what any national liberation movement has done over the past few centuries. The ANC bombed shopping centers and was far more deadly to the whites in South Africa than anything HAMAS has done. The ANC leader, Mandela, is revered around the world. Cut your BS Rocco.
How many unarmed people Hamas killed over the years?

Forum List

Back