Hamas announces a ceasefire!

False. Read the parible on the sinful women as proof. I posted it back a few pages. btw it's located in the NT. Next time read and educate yourself before you speak. Have a great day! ;)
Incorrect. There was no New Testament during Jesus' time. Jesus practiced Judaism and his Jewish followers considered him to be the Messiah of the Jewish Old Testament. Which is the basic difference between the two faiths. Christianity is basically an offshoot of Judaism, and in the early days of the faith, they prayed in the same synagogues and were considered a sect. Wake up.

False. Jesus created Christianity which is both the old and new testaments. Read again. Fail.

Jesus died for christianity to exist. He did not preach christianity. First christian was Mary when she saw Jesus had risen from the dead.
Jesus was a jew, taught the torah, preached at the temple. Jesus was a jewish preacher/rabbi.

How do people not realize these things? Do they not read their own bible?

Exactly. And what happened to the Jewish Temple when Jesus died? Believe it or not you disagree with Roudy, but agree with me.

Nothing happened to the temple till after the jewish wars around 50 yrs later. Roman in trying to destroy the jewish faith first put their god in the temple to make jews pray to caesar and then burnt the temple and ripped the remains apart. This is what Romans did for insurrection against Rome's occupation.

The destruction had nothing to do with Jesus or christianity. Nero burning Rome was blamed on christians.

You need a history lesson, go to school.

Read your bible -

The Death of Jesus

45From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,c lemasabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).d

47When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.”

48Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49The rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.”

50And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection ande went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

You were saying?

Like I said it's always interesting to point out to the bigots that Jesus was a "Jew boy" and watch their "yeah but...." reactions.

Free entertainment.

You can't address my point, can you?

You have a point?

Followers of Jesus in life were just a jewish cult.
Followers that believe he died for human sin and raised from the dead are christians. The actual division between them as separate religions came a hundred years after Jesus' death.
Jesus was born, raised, lived and died as a jew. He taught the torah but did so in parable to make them more understandable to both jews and pagans.
Jesus did not preach christianity, he taught about the god of abraham and moses. He taught judasim.
until he was anointed right before entering Jerusalem, he was not the christ or messiah. He was not the king of the jews.
After his death the followers began to be called christians, followers of the anointed king, son of god.

It was not Jesus that created christianity, it was people after his death that did.

Incorrect. There was no New Testament during Jesus' time. Jesus practiced Judaism and his Jewish followers considered him to be the Messiah of the Jewish Old Testament. Which is the basic difference between the two faiths. Christianity is basically an offshoot of Judaism, and in the early days of the faith, they prayed in the same synagogues and were considered a sect. Wake up.

False. Jesus created Christianity which is both the old and new testaments. Read again. Fail.

Jesus died for christianity to exist. He did not preach christianity. First christian was Mary when she saw Jesus had risen from the dead.
Jesus was a jew, taught the torah, preached at the temple. Jesus was a jewish preacher/rabbi.

How do people not realize these things? Do they not read their own bible?

Exactly. And what happened to the Jewish Temple when Jesus died? Believe it or not you disagree with Roudy, but agree with me.

Nothing happened to the temple till after the jewish wars around 50 yrs later. Roman in trying to destroy the jewish faith first put their god in the temple to make jews pray to caesar and then burnt the temple and ripped the remains apart. This is what Romans did for insurrection against Rome's occupation.

The destruction had nothing to do with Jesus or christianity. Nero burning Rome was blamed on christians.

You need a history lesson, go to school.

Read your bible -

The Death of Jesus

45From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. 46About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli,c lemasabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”).d

47When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.”

48Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49The rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.”

50And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

51At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection ande went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

You were saying?

Crucifixion often lasted days. Jesus was on the cross a few hours. He was given an opiate on the sponge to wet his mouth. He bled when cut by the spear, which meant he was still alive. He was buried and treated with aloe and myrrh, medicines. He is presumed to have risen from the dead but might have just been in a coma.
Earthquakes are common in the region.

There are rational explanation for most things.

Jesus is also believed to have been alive and preaching throughout the middle east and asia many years after the crucifixion. Some believe his is buried in northern India. Muslims believe someone else went to the cross in his stead. Someone believed himself to be the son of Jesus, one of three children, is even believed to have written a gospel found outside of Jerusalem. It sounds more like something Elijah would have seen, a bit fanciful.

Not everything about Jesus comes from the four gospels or Paul. There were at one time around 250 gospels, acts and books written after his death and before the Bible codex.

Like I said it's always interesting to point out to the bigots that Jesus was a "Jew boy" and watch their "yeah but...." reactions.

Free entertainment.

Christians
>>They believe that Jesus, by dying and rising from the dead, made up for the sin of Adam and thus redeemed the world, allowing all who believe in him to enter heaven.<<

Until his death and rise, jesus was just another jewish rabbi that preached and healed. His followers were mostly jews, that prayed as jews do and read the torah. The pagan converts also prayed for many years with jews. Even in Rome it was considered a jewish cult or sect.
If Jesus has not be a jew he would not have been able to go and preach at the temple nor would he have been put before the temple court for blasphemy.
Born, lived and died as a jew. The first christian was Mary who witnesses that he had risen. The others doubted till Jesus appeared before them.

Without the crucifixion there would be no christians. If Jesus has not died he could not have removed human sin. By raising from the dead he enforced the belief he was the son of god. Until that point he was just human.

This should be basic christianity 101. Everyone who claims to be christian should understand this.

This is a political forum.

About time someone gets it. Morons. One last thing - This is a message board where we talk about everything except peoples family's. Read the rules and go find the religious section, because you are needed.

God bless.

That wasn't your point. You claimed that Jesus practiced Christianty as well. You brought up religion when you entered this thread and started making ridiculous claims about Judaism and Christanity.

Free entertainment.

Christians
>>They believe that Jesus, by dying and rising from the dead, made up for the sin of Adam and thus redeemed the world, allowing all who believe in him to enter heaven.<<

Until his death and rise, jesus was just another jewish rabbi that preached and healed. His followers were mostly jews, that prayed as jews do and read the torah. The pagan converts also prayed for many years with jews. Even in Rome it was considered a jewish cult or sect.
If Jesus has not be a jew he would not have been able to go and preach at the temple nor would he have been put before the temple court for blasphemy.
Born, lived and died as a jew. The first christian was Mary who witnesses that he had risen. The others doubted till Jesus appeared before them.

Without the crucifixion there would be no christians. If Jesus has not died he could not have removed human sin. By raising from the dead he enforced the belief he was the son of god. Until that point he was just human.

This should be basic christianity 101. Everyone who claims to be christian should understand this.

This is a political forum.

About time someone gets it. Morons. One last thing - This is a message board where we talk about everything except peoples family's. Read the rules and go find the religious section, because you are needed.

God bless.

That wasn't your point. You claimed that Jesus practiced Christianty as well. You brought up religion when you entered this thread and started making ridiculous claims about Judaism and Christanity.

Bullshit.

No bull. I said Jesus was a Jew who practiced and prayed from the Old Testament and you said "it wasn't the only book". :cuckoo: Go back and see what you said.

No bull. I said Jesus was a Jew who practiced and prayed from the Old Testament and you said "it wasn't the only book". :cuckoo: Go back and see what you said.

It isn't the only book. There's something called the New testament. Look it up and read it. Perhaps it will convert you to Christianity.

Post # 358 and #360
YOu need to re-ask the question. I am not going back..I move forward.

Translated= I am nothing but a TROLL and will bug you to death to re-ask your question while I continue to ignore it.

Meaning: I already asked them twice and you ignored them. I then told you where to find them. And you still refuse. So you are not an adult, but a little child who refuses to debate with the adults.

You know what's funny? Your buddy Judicial Review is now asking someone else to look back a few pages to address an issue raised in this thread. Comical. But to be expected from two who play in the self same sandbox.
What was your question, Jew?

Post # 358 and #360

Translated= I am nothing but a TROLL and will bug you to death to re-ask your question while I continue to ignore it.

Meaning: I already asked them twice and you ignored them. I then told you where to find them. And you still refuse. So you are not an adult, but a little child who refuses to debate with the adults.

You know what's funny? Your buddy Judicial Review is now asking someone else to look back a few pages to address an issue raised in this thread. Comical. But to be expected from two who play in the self same sandbox.

we are winners..we move forward and don't look back.

It isn't the only book. There's something called the New testament. Look it up and read it. Perhaps it will convert you to Christianity.

Face it. No New Testament until way after Jesus died.

Like I said, not a big fan of organized religion, Judaism included.

To each his own.

Post # 358 and #360

we are winners..we move forward and don't look back.

You sound more like a whiner.

Forum List

Back