Hamad: Egypt considering the creation of a trade exchange zone with Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian deputy minister of foreign affairs Ghazi Hamad said the establishment of a trade exchange zone between Egypt and the Gaza Strip is still being studied by the Egyptian side.

Hamad stated in a press release on Saturday that the presence of such trade zone would liberate Gaza from its dependence on the Israeli economy.

The deputy foreign minister also expressed his belief that the Palestinian-Egyptian relationship will be restructured on solid foundations following the Egyptian revolution.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Palestinian deputy minister of foreign affairs Ghazi Hamad said the establishment of a trade exchange zone between Egypt and the Gaza Strip is still being studied by the Egyptian side.

Hamad stated in a press release on Saturday that the presence of such trade zone would liberate Gaza from its dependence on the Israeli economy.

The deputy foreign minister also expressed his belief that the Palestinian-Egyptian relationship will be restructured on solid foundations following the Egyptian revolution.

After today's little incident with Egypt, will they be trading anything more than marbles?

After today's little incident with Egypt, will they be trading anything more than marbles?

I cannot wait to see how this new and innovative friendship pans out

I doubt if they hold a "Kiss in" at Chick-Fil-A.

That is why this attack does not pass the smell test.

There is only one who would benefit from this attack and that would be Israel.

of course----same reasoning used by the Twin Towers conspiracy pigs In fact this similar chunks of koranic dung sophistry explains why dog ali hussein---nephew to the rapist pig------got killed ---------ie the ZIONIST CONSPRIRACY that led to the shiite/sunni feud---------forcing JIHADI SLUTS to tie bombs to their malodorous asses ----to perpetuate that mossad created sunni/shiite feud. THE MOSSAD AS THE UNIFYING PRINCIPLE---------forms the basis for nazi/koranic "logic"

of course----same reasoning used by the Twin Towers conspiracy pigs In fact this similar chunks of koranic dung sophistry explains why dog ali hussein---nephew to the rapist pig------got killed ---------ie the ZIONIST CONSPRIRACY that led to the shiite/sunni feud---------forcing JIHADI SLUTS to tie bombs to their malodorous asses ----to perpetuate that mossad created sunni/shiite feud. THE MOSSAD AS THE UNIFYING PRINCIPLE---------forms the basis for nazi/koranic "logic"

The Israeli State has staged situations like the Lavon Affair, spyed on us, and through AIPAC heavily influences the Money Game to get elected in our national politics. Israel's heavy hand with a hapless Palestinian population is disdained in world-wide polls. It refuses to stop building settlements that tell the world: fuck you we make our-own Moral rules here...Evryone knows the slow-motion genocide in plain view.

Yeah, she could have helped here...they certainly knew where the military vehicle was and destroying it as it crossed the border.

I put nothing before them...they will see America burn than fail...the desperation is obvious!

Last edited:

The Israeli State has staged situations like the Lavon Affair, spyed on us, and through AIPAC heavily influences the Money Game to get elected in our national politics. Israel's heavy hand with a hapless Palestinian population is disdained in world-wide polls. It refuses to stop building settlements that tell the world: fuck you we make our-own Moral rules here...Evryone knows the slow-motion genocide in plain view.

Yeah, she could have helped here...they certainly knew where the military vehicle was and destroying it as it crossed the border.

I put nothing before them...they will see America burn than fail...the desperation is obvious!

Poor peeballs SO DESPERATE HE HARKENS BACK TO THE "LAVON AFFAIR" for those who do not know----the LAVON AFFAIR was so designed that it was about as "dangerous" as water balloon throwing on Halloween eve------and BESIDES that ---it happened more than 50 years ago peeballs is often desperate-----but this is getting silly ----so desperate is he to support his favorite entertainment Jihadists slitting the throats of babies and blowing their brains out to his delight

Poor peeballs SO DESPERATE HE HARKENS BACK TO THE "LAVON AFFAIR" for those who do not know----the LAVON AFFAIR was so designed that it was about as "dangerous" as water balloon throwing on Halloween eve------and BESIDES that ---it happened more than 50 years ago peeballs is often desperate-----but this is getting silly ----so desperate is he to support his favorite entertainment Jihadists slitting the throats of babies and blowing their brains out to his delight

So, do you believe that the Lavon Affair was a one time deal or part of an ongoing policy?

Poor desperate Rosie, like the Israelis, she needs to succeed in this Right Wing Zionist endeavor because the attroc0oties in WWll convinced all Jews that a safe-haven of a Jewish State is the only guarantee of Jewish survival...

I agree with that. What I don't agree with is the Kahanist racists view that all non-Jews be expelled from ancient Judea. Rolling back Time to their choosing. This is a policy of War and I'm sick and tired of seeing American boys in Islamic laced wars dying because of all this Middle East tensions Israel refuses to resolve despite world pressure.

So, do you believe that the Lavon Affair was a one time deal or part of an ongoing policy?

It was clearly a one-time thing----it was utterly childish----poorly conceived and enacted by persons who themselves were not liked in Israel's inner circle of politicians My analysis is that it was done in order for unpopular persons to GAIN SOME GLOW without doing anything particularly inventive and certainly not dangerous to anyone but themselves. Comparison between a bombing of a bus designed to murder and a few smoke bombs in an empty building is typical of koranic "logic" -----------smoke bombs are harmless-------I remember them well-------one of my brothers made the news (well his smoke bomb did) when he and his friends conceived of a similar chidish prank at a professional baseball game--------even the article in the paper was virtually giggling. here is a quiz "how many died in the LAVON prank?" How many would have died if it had been entirely successful? How many would have died if the bulgarian "prank" was entirely successful ? how many would have died if the 1993 bombing of the world trade center was the SUCCESS you wish it had been?

It was clearly a one-time thing----it was utterly childish----poorly conceived and enacted by persons who themselves were not liked in Israel's inner circle of politicians My analysis is that it was done in order for unpopular persons to GAIN SOME GLOW without doing anything particularly inventive and certainly not dangerous to anyone but themselves. Comparison between a bombing of a bus designed to murder and a few smoke bombs in an empty building is typical of koranic "logic" -----------smoke bombs are harmless-------I remember them well-------one of my brothers made the news (well his smoke bomb did) when he and his friends conceived of a similar chidish prank at a professional baseball game--------even the article in the paper was virtually giggling. here is a quiz "how many died in the LAVON prank?" How many would have died if it had been entirely successful? How many would have died if the bulgarian "prank" was entirely successful ? how many would have died if the 1993 bombing of the world trade center was the SUCCESS you wish it had been?

So, Israel has not done any false flag operations since then?

What I don't agree with is the Kahanist racists view that all non-Jews be expelled from ancient Judea.
So, it's Judea, after all. Cool. Anyway, palistanians, indeed, better be resettled, for their own good due obvious non-viability of their settling enterprise, and for the good of their international donors, which, of course, have their own to think of.
Rolling back Time to their choosing.
Opportunities are supposed to be equal, aren't they?
This is a policy of War and I'm sick and tired of seeing American boys in Islamic laced wars dying because of all this Middle East tensions Israel refuses to resolve despite world pressure.
  • islamistics must end their wars.
  • If Israel is so backward, then the alleged "world pressure" should turn its attention to arabs. Why won't the latter jump on the opportunity and show how better they are?

Forum List

Back