Halting Hillary brings together '08 Dems

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Has Hillary's flip flopping and whining finally caught up to her? Now Bill has come out and cried how poor Hillary (the smartest women in the world) is being "swift boated"

Halting Hillary brings together '08 Democrats
By Christina Bellantoni
November 8, 2007

The enemy of my enemy is my friend" may be the new campaign motto for the two Democratic presidential hopefuls simultaneously working to topple Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton.

The New York Democrat and former first lady is the candidate to beat, so former Sen. John Edwards and Sen. Barack Obama have turned their attention to her, using different styles to drag down her poll numbers.

It's not clear which of the two men would gain the most from a hypothetical Clinton collapse, but for now, they're helping each other out.

Already Mrs. Clinton's commanding lead in national and state polls is shrinking, with at least three polls showing the trend in recent days.

Mr. Edwards is the aggressor — often putting the words "corrupt" and "Clinton" in the same sentence, all the while pushing himself as the candidate of big change.

"The Democratic debate . . . was a defining moment in this election. From my perspective, it is important for the next president ... to be honest and sincere and trustworthy given what's happened with Bush over the last seven years. Instead of straight talk, there was a lot of double talk in the debate from Senator Clinton," Mr. Edwards said.

Mr. Obama is more nuanced, and even used a friendly "Saturday Night Live" venue to push his message — "I'm not going to change who I am" — with the subtext being that this is exactly how Mrs. Clinton operates.

He also tells voters that his record will withstand criticism in a general election.

for the complete article

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071108/NATION/111080080/1001

Red Sates, please, the moonie Washington Times, so that is why you have that far away look and blank stare.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are not really this dumb, are you?

You should check out the polls before you insult the post

Fifty percent of adults would not vote for Clinton
By Kelly McCormack
March 27, 2007
Half of voting-age Americans say they would not vote for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) if she became the Democratic nominee for president in 2008, according to a Harris Interactive poll released Tuesday.
More than one in five Democrats that participated in the survey said they would not vote for Clinton. Overall, 36 percent say they would vote for the former first lady and 11 percent are unsure of their top choice.

Forty-eight percent of Independent voters also said that they would choose another candidate over Clinton, the poll, which surveyed 2,223 potential voters, states.

Fifty-six percent of men said that they would not vote for Clinton, while 45 percent of women said that she would not be their pick. In addition, 69 percent of those 62 and older said that they would not vote for Clinton.

Nearly half of the respondents said that they dislike Clinton’s political opinions and Clinton as a person. Fifty-two percent of people also said that “she does not appear to connect with people on a personal level.”

http://thehill.com/campaign-2008/fi...ns-would-not-vote-for-clinton-2007-03-27.html

Zogby International has been tracking public opinion since 1984 in North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia, and Europe.

Hat tip to a reader, Lightwave, for leaving the link in my comment section, and this link brought me to Zogby's latest poll.

Without a doubt, the wisdom in DC these days, see it as inevitable that Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee for President.

Despite her ties to corrupt contributors, criminals like Sandy Berger being her "adviser", campaign finance scandals and donors that don't exist donating large chunks of money to her as well as fugitive friends and contributors, the Democrats, with their unique ability to shoot themselves in the head, will end up with Hillary Clinton as their presidential candidate.

Great news for the GOP.

Zogby's latest poll shows that 50% of the nations likely voters would never.... NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton and that number is up from 46% in March.

The question was simple and could not be misunderstood:

Whom would you NEVER vote for for President of the U.S.?

Clinton (D)- 50%

According to Gallup, 50% of Democrats support Clinton for the nomination and according to Zogby 50% of the general population will never vote her in as president when she gets that nomination.

We have spoken about the Democratic supporters being on self destruct mode, going after their own politicians that they call Bush Dog Democrats, demanding that Harry Reid step down and calling Nancy Pelosi weak....that is all from far left liberal Democrats, not Republicans.

Never has a president been elected with a 45% or more disapproval rating.

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2007/10/zogby-50-of-voters-say-they-will-never.html

Forum List

Back