Halloween

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
The boy wants me to dress up for Halloween. As 'that guy on tv'. He wants me to be . . .

Krauthammer_Charlesharrywalkeragency.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My kid cracks me up!

What URL?

Jeeez, Mads. I like you but sometimes you are one dense individual.

I accept that I am not techy, CG. I still dun understand why no one who is not conversant with this man's POVs is unable to speak out about US politics. WTF is he?

Interesting how you seem to know jack shit about certain people but very happy to form opinions based on media shit about them.

Also, it doesn't take a 'techy' to follow a URL.

Jeeez, Mads. I like you but sometimes you are one dense individual.

I accept that I am not techy, CG. I still dun understand why no one who is not conversant with this man's POVs is unable to speak out about US politics. WTF is he?

Interesting how you seem to know jack shit about certain people but very happy to form opinions based on media shit about them.

Also, it doesn't take a 'techy' to follow a URL.

Yes, but until hjmick explained it, I never knew right-clicking on an image reveled its URL, CG. Shall I just crawl under some ancient rock formation and die of shame over that lil bit of ignorance? I believe I will soldier on, despite my Great Ignorance About The 'Net.

I have no opinion on this man. I dunno WTF he is. I am bumfuddled as to why I should. Still waiting for an explanation, other than "he's smart".

You folks bashed me all to hell and back when I arrived for not knowing who Rev. Wright was.....not everyone trolls the rightwing blogosphere, folks. Some of us need a trail of breadcrumbs occassionally. Get over your fake-elitist bullshit already.

Maddie, that is Charles Krauthammer and hjmick summed him up pretty well.

He's usually on Special Report with Bret Baier (Fox, 6pm). They have a panel that consists of various columnists and such that provide their input on whatever topic. Krauthammer is nearly always on.

Here:

Charles Krauthammer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well no wonder I have never heard of him! The only Fox News show I have ever watched is Glenn Beck's. Thankies for not ridiculing me for my ignorance of Rupert Murdoch's talking heads, Zoom-boing....and I hope you and the wee one have a fabulous Halloween!

He's usually on Special Report with Bret Baier (Fox, 6pm). They have a panel that consists of various columnists and such that provide their input on whatever topic. Krauthammer is nearly always on.

Here:

Well no wonder I have never heard of him! The only Fox News show I have ever watched is Glenn Beck's. Thankies for not ridiculing me for my ignorance of Rupert Murdoch's talking heads, Zoom-boing....and I hope you and the wee one have a fabulous Halloween!

Ok . . . .but I'm NOT dressing up as Charles Krauthammer! :mad: :D

Oh, and give Special Report a look see. Yeah, the talking heads chime in the last 20 minutes or so, but they're not the show-host talking heads and most of the program is just what's going on in politics for the day. We report, you decide is accurate for a good portion of the show.

The boy wants me to dress up for Halloween. As 'that guy on tv'. He wants me to be . . .

Krauthammer_Charlesharrywalkeragency.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My kid cracks me up!

Any good turtle costume will do.

Here:

Ok . . . .but I'm NOT dressing up as Charles Krauthammer! :mad: :D

Oh, and give Special Report a look see. Yeah, the talking heads chime in the last 20 minutes or so, but they're not the show-host talking heads and most of the program is just what's going on in politics for the day. We report, you decide is accurate for a good portion of the show.

I shall TIVO...thankies for the recommendation (and to hjmick as well).

Forum List

Back