Halloween Tricks

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
What was the most mischievous trick you ever pulled on Halloween? I'll begin.

When I was in high school, some friends and I started out--after we knew the sheriff and his deputies would be at the local bar playing cards--and pulled up all the signs with the names of the towns in our area, mixed them up, and then put them all back. The next morning the town residents discovered they had a new town name. Caused quite a stir, and people got a kick out of it. Probably the highway crew didn't like it too much because they had to redo everything we had done on Halloween night.

Adam's Apple said:
What was the most mischievous trick you ever pulled on Halloween? I'll begin.

When I was in high school, some friends and I started out--after we knew the sheriff and his deputies would be at the local bar playing cards--and pulled up all the signs with the names of the towns in our area, mixed them up, and then put them all back. The next morning the town residents discovered they had a new town name. Caused quite a stir, and people got a kick out of it. Probably the highway crew didn't like it too much because they had to redo everything we had done on Halloween night.

We did this one with street signs. It took some a couple of days before they were discovered.

my mom played the best one ever.....

she puts on a scary rubber mask and a trench coat snuck out of the house and up to the front door...rings the bell ....my dad opens the door and she flashes him ....he falls over backwards knocking my brother and i down trying to shield our eyes and slams the door with his feet.....mom runs back around changes and runs out asking what happened.....dad said.....some hot chick just flashed me....

second best….the guy that came to one of our costume parties naked wearing roller skates…..he was a pull toy

Forum List

Back