halloween tips

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
it's right around the corner, thought i would share what i have been doing the past few years.

first i print out a bunch of homemade bumper stickers. some of the text on them are: nra guns dont kill people people kill people, one with osama's face and a bullseye around it, a few about clinton, "liberalism is a disease," etc. im gonna think up some new ones if anyone has ideas.

then i buy full size candy bars and tape the bumper stickers to them and hand them out. it's a good way to get kids on the right side before the public schools brainwash them into all sorts of things.

a few of the libs in this area got mad, a few came to my door and wanted to start something. when they realized my NWTF BPS 10 Ga. Mossy Oak New Break-Up shotgun wasn't part of my costume, they were quick to leave. Then the libs in the local paper printed a few reader op-eds complaining. Easy to see who hates america that way. i told them who would you rather have them listening to? me or the rosie odonnels of the world? the gayists are mobilizing to force our children into homosex, and these parents are attacking me. luckily there are only a few that have a problem with it.

it's right around the corner, thought i would share what i have been doing the past few years.

first i print out a bunch of homemade bumper stickers. some of the text on them are: nra guns dont kill people people kill people, one with osama's face and a bullseye around it, a few about clinton, "liberalism is a disease," etc. im gonna think up some new ones if anyone has ideas.

then i buy full size candy bars and tape the bumper stickers to them and hand them out. it's a good way to get kids on the right side before the public schools brainwash them into all sorts of things.

a few of the libs in this area got mad, a few came to my door and wanted to start something. when they realized my NWTF BPS 10 Ga. Mossy Oak New Break-Up shotgun wasn't part of my costume, they were quick to leave. Then the libs in the local paper printed a few reader op-eds complaining. Easy to see who hates america that way. i told them who would you rather have them listening to? me or the rosie odonnels of the world? the gayists are mobilizing to force our children into homosex, and these parents are attacking me. luckily there are only a few that have a problem with it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back