Halloween Politics 101 for your children

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I heard a caller to the Flag this morning talking about how Halloween is the perfect time to teach your children all about how politics works in America.

At the end of the night when you are sorting the candy with the kids, you say "I'm going to teach you a lesson about politics. First I'm going to show you how to be a liberal democrat.

You tell the children "I'm taking half of your candy and I'm going to give it to the lazy kids who couldn't be bothered to trick or treat for themselves."

*Spread the candy* so to speak.

As your kids cry, complain and moan and say how unfair it is, you say remember the lesson because now I'm going to show you how to be a conservative Republican.

Then you give all their candies back and start over.

You tell them " I'm going to let you decide with your candy if you wish to give to the kids in the cancer ward at the hospital who were unable to go out and trick or treat for their own candies BUT they would of if they could have. But they can't cause they're sick.

The caller said each one of his children gave at least 50% of the candy and he took them to the hospital to donate.

Here endeth the lesson of Halloween Politics 101 for your children.

:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back