Halloween Plans

no1tovote4 said:
I took the kids into town to threaten pranks and demand candy. This is because of the huge distance between houses in our "neighborhood". It wasn't as cold as normally on Halloween this year and we were able to get a ton of loot for the little beggars!

We had three knocks at the door and have a ton of candy left over at the house as well. One year there is a glut, the next a lull. Kinda weird.
Odd but that's how it seems to go here as well.

Our kids' buckets weighed about five pounds apiece! Fun time walking around. My husband thinks it's social hour, and stops to chat with everyone he passes. He grew up in this town, and it's mostly old friends from high school for him. I learn a lot about him on this night of the year!

mom4 said:
Our kids' buckets weighed about five pounds apiece! Fun time walking around. My husband thinks it's social hour, and stops to chat with everyone he passes. He grew up in this town, and it's mostly old friends from high school for him. I learn a lot about him on this night of the year!
He just wanted to bragg about the NASCAR race and tell everyone how wonderful Georgia is. :thup:

Forum List

Back