Halloween Palin Prop Sparks Controversy In WeHo

How many women were lynched in our history.

Lynching is not a mesogynistic message now was it.

It was however a slavery and civil rights messages.

Why can you people never figure this stuff out?

Now think about all the sexist shit you said about Hillary like "Iron my clothes"

That would be sexist but not racist.

I think violent effigies for either presidential candidates are uncalled for. Im not going to make excuses for palin hanging just because this nation has a history of lynching blacks. Hanging ANY presidential, or VP, candidate is crossing the line. I don't recall where death threats became protected speech anyway.

you can hang white people--just not black people
It's another of those different strokes thingies.

It's all hyprocisy... Everything the left does or says is ok for them but not for Republicans... It's very rare that a liberal comes out and something like" all voter fraud is wrong" it's normally only Republicans that are committing voeter fraud...

It's all hyprocisy... Everything the left does or says is ok for them but not for Republicans... It's very rare that a liberal comes out and something like" all voter fraud is wrong" it's normally only Republicans that are committing voeter fraud...

The REAL America? well this is Sarah Palin's America, the small town small minds she loves.

Obama buck food stamp on $10 note! Not racist, yeah right! Arjun’s blog - The entrepreneur within!

Be sure to watch the video.

Well they are fake, so that makes it all ok, right? I mean if we are going to get slurred as "fake Americans", I don't have a problem with people disrespecting her right back.

Bad taste and inappropriate, they should have used something a slight less violent to depict McCain's new found feelings about Sarah. lol

Forum List

Back