Halloween Costume??

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Honestly, I didn't expect to get pregnant after only one attempt. I figured since this is our 2nd baby, it would take a little longer.

My costume this year was supposed to be Hermione from Harry Potter. I put the costume together for the 7/16 book release party, and was going to wear it for Halloween, taking my son who is 2, and will be dressed as Draco (only because DS is blond), trick or treating.

By 8/31, the costume may fit, but be kinda tight, because I am definitely showing sooner than before. I was thinking of going as "Ron knocked-up Hermione", but I don't think it would be appropriate...or is it funny enough to not be stupid?

I am up for ANY idea as to what to go as, themed with being preggers?

fuzzykitten99 said:
Honestly, I didn't expect to get pregnant after only one attempt. I figured since this is our 2nd baby, it would take a little longer.

My costume this year was supposed to be Hermione from Harry Potter. I put the costume together for the 7/16 book release party, and was going to wear it for Halloween, taking my son who is 2, and will be dressed as Draco (only because DS is blond), trick or treating.

By 8/31, the costume may fit, but be kinda tight, because I am definitely showing sooner than before. I was thinking of going as "Ron knocked-up Hermione", but I don't think it would be appropriate...or is it funny enough to not be stupid?

I am up for ANY idea as to what to go as, themed with being preggers?

a freind of mines wife had her stomach painted with a pumkin face and went as the great pumkin

the "Great Pumpkin" however someone beat me to the punch...second choice for you would be a deranged "Hot Air" baloon...paint or wear a mask of scarry Howie Dean...a deranged politician filled with hot air! :eek:

Quato
2_quato.jpg

Just stuff some ratty looking clothes (long sleeved and legged) with cotton, rub something nasty smelling under your nose, and go as Roseanne Barr.

Johnney said:
im going to go as jim jones, with some koolaide

I have a beard. If I hadn't such an aversion to swastikas I could paint a little one on the forehead and go as Manson.... (shudder)

Forum List

Back