Halloween Costume Ball: Must Be in Costume to Enter

GigiBowman

Oct 21, 2008
Welcome to our USMB Halloween Costume Ball!

Don't be walking into this party without a costume! Nekkid is fine (uh, just don't let Shattered see you ---she caught me topless last night and beat me with her wand till I got dressed!)

Happy Halloween!!!!

Enter if You Dare......

halloween_animated_gifs_02.gif
Spider_Soup.gif

Frighten_the_Ghost_Away.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to our USMB Halloween Costume Ball!

Don't be walking into this party without a costume! Nekkid is fine (uh, just don't let Shattered see you ---she caught me topless last night and beat me with her wand till I got dressed!)

Happy Halloween!!!!

Enter:

Let's see how many jokers post Obama and McCain pics!

How original would that be? :eusa_whistle:

Here is one of mine, I have many:

$Laura_strawb.jpg

(and no, that ain't my ass!)

Last edited:
joe? Should we be changing the name to Pedi-Joe? Wait...it just occurred to me that LisaMarie WAS 13 when Elvis found her lol...but he waited!

Last edited:
This sounds purrrfect!

LOL

I have watched the Halle Berry version a million times, it's one of my daughter's favorite movies. She's cat obsessed, I think last year was the first year she wasn't a cat for Halloween! (G Rated of course!)

Now, if I could get Ravi, jillian, Shattered, Care4All, and Silence to dress up with me like this, we would get LOTS of candy! ;)

(I call Dark Side of the Moon Girl! :) )

$pink lf girls.jpg

After the bad day I had today I need a Halloween Martini, where is everyone?

Martini.jpg

and tonight I have to go to a mock political debate at my daughter's High School. AHHHHHH!

After the bad day I had today I need a Halloween Martini, where is everyone?

Martini.jpg

and tonight I have to go to a mock political debate at my daughter's High School. AHHHHHH!

Have fun!

My daughter is debating in her 8th Grade Social Studies class why you should vote for John McCain!

(where's the vodka? ;) }

Very interesting night to say the least. I'm a substitute teacher at my local high school so I stayed for this political thing they had at the school tonight.

They had different teachers act as the candidates and each had a student act as their running mate.

Before the show the kids were all asked to stand on a nolan chart that was laid out on the floor and the kids were told to stand where they felt they belonged.

About 20 kids stood in the republican box and about 160 kids stood in the liberal (obama) box.

They were told to remember where they stood.

They were then presented with all the issues and each of the Presidential candidates spoke on where they stood. The kids were asked to fill out a form, after learning about the different views, and answer where they stood on the issue now that they knew about all of them.

The issues ranged from Health Care to the War to Abortion etc...Social and Economical.

When they were done they had to add the scores divide them blah blah blah...and this would tell them where they stood in the political spectrum.

Well, lo and behold.....the Libertarian side got packed and the Republican side grew by a third.

A very interesting night and the kids learned a lot about who THEY are. Most kids listen to their parents view and follow in their foot steps. Now these kids can come to their own realizations about how the issues relates to them in their own life.

Every school should do this! It was a very introspective night for all of them.

Have fun!

My daughter is debating in her 8th Grade Social Studies class why you should vote for John McCain!

(where's the vodka? ;) }

'Mornin girls! >yawwwwwwnnn<

I'm still hung over from drinkin' to 'America' during the commercial last night.

-Joe

Forum List

Back