Halloween Candy Part 2

How much of your kid's Halloween candy do you eat?

• All of it, they are getting too fat!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half of it, I'm getting too fat!

• None of it, I'm above eating a child's candy.

• I don't have kids, and don't like them.

• I don't have kids, but buy candy and eat it all myself.

• I want some of Echo's Cap'n Crunch recipe, without the Cap'n Crunch

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • My back hurts.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
How much of your kids Halloween candy do you eat?

If you don't have kids, do you buy the bags of sweets and hope nobody comes trick or treating at your house so you can have it ALL?

My only problem is getting my daughter to pick the ones I like. She perfers M&M's and other related chocolates, and I prefer things like skittles and starburst. I always tell her to pick the colorful things, with reds and yellows, but she knows the chocolate candies at this point. Last year I barely stole ANYTHING from her because of it.

I have double trouble, because I have my daughter's goodie bag to sneak treats from, then I have all the treats from school. We have a "Fall Party" on Halloween.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,candy

My only problem is getting my daughter to pick the ones I like. She perfers M&M's and other related chocolates, and I prefer things like skittles and starburst. I always tell her to pick the colorful things, with reds and yellows, but she knows the chocolate candies at this point. Last year I barely stole ANYTHING from her because of it.

Try the ol' reverse psychology and say you want her to share the chocolate she brings home and maybe she'll bring back some starburst! ha!

Kids are tricky like that! :tongue:

Forum List

Back